Author Topic: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?  (Read 1332 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2006, 09:02:36 PM »
Alot of yall Dipset fans is in Cali, but them dudes ain't respected like that out here, where they from. I gotta be honest, more people think of them as a joke. And I feel like Jay DID respond, and it might be dirty the way he's handling it, but who came out the winner? Unbiasedly speaking, Jay has the power to have them not play Cam's video on TV and that's real. Also, look how he didn't let Juelz appear on JR's album, and Juelz was only allowed a hook on Cam's album, which probably cost him ( Cam ) a grip. In the end, Cam's putting himself in a bad place by talking bad about Jay. From a business aspect, it's foolish of Cam. His reasons for the hate are foolish too, holding a press conference to announch youre gonna beef with someone is setting yourself up for a downfall. While at the moment, I'd rather listen to Cam than Jay, but I'm not a fan of either artist. So I'm not dickridin Jay or bashing Cam, I just think that Jay comes out #1 looking like the bigger man and #2 he's holding the Dips back from doing things alot bigger than they are now.

rik

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2006, 09:09:35 PM »
^ u got some points. Jay is responding in a dirty way and trying to black ball Cam. You know why he's doin that? Cus he can't see him on the mic. That's the same thing 50 is doin to Game.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 09:13:50 PM by rik »

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2006, 01:52:25 AM »
Ask Jimmy himself

<a href="http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3787/jimjones3wi.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3787/jimjones3wi.swf</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

suckaa free

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2006, 03:27:24 PM »
fuck jay-z.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2006, 04:03:57 PM »
He is too busy fucking Beyonce and whats the point of replying to someone whose lyrics are on the level of a 3 year old
Fuckin Beyonce takes up 2 mins of his day (we all seen the video haha) So he still has 23 hrs and 58 mins a day to respond to Killa. The great ones always respond...What would Rap be if Shan would have ignored KRS ONE?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2006, 04:06:17 PM »
i'm not gonna debate the fact that people are checkin for cam more...I have NO CLUE why...personally I think cam is a fag and jay is too good to respond back....but the dipset dickrider above me is right...cam is what everyone is talking about...plain and simple...

still...i don't think jay should respond

Propz at least you can admit it  ;D

hey i can admit pretty much anything...

i'm white
i don't really like hip hop anymore...haven't for a few years
you have a bad taste in music
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

either way...cam still is a fag

Ok doggie whatever you say ::)  So because I like Dipset I have bad taste in music? Ok R Kello LMAO you dont know what the fuck I listen to LUKEY.  I bet some of your favorite rappers are mine to you moron.  Not my fault you aint down with the movement, Go Get Yo Wet Wipes Bitch! DIPSET!

lol @ you talking about my favorite rappers...the same motherfucker who just the other day said his favs were cam, joe budden, and cassidy...you can't touch the shit i listen to. now sit your baby nuts down and suck on your thumb some more

Your a moron.  Cassidy and Buddens would murder almost any rappers in the game and anyone who knows good music knows it.  Listen to "Explain My Life" from Joe Buddens and then tell me he sucks.  Then listen to "Problem vs the Hustla" by Cassidy and tell me he cant spit.  Your a fool

excuse me for a moment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah good one...lets put cassidy up against immortal technique, rakim, nas, mos def, wyclef, talib kweli, common, etc...

shit...lets put cassidy up against michael j fox....i bet you mjf would win

as for joe budden...that bitch put out an album 4 years ago...it was only a half decent album...and the motherfucker has just done some gay ass mixtape shit since then. until he puts out oh about...3 more albums that have no filler tracks on them...stop talking

Give all these dudes no beat with a mic and Cassidy would eat up more then half the dudes you mentioned homie dont get it twisted on Cassidy cuz you seen the 'hotel' video. You ever seen Cass battle vs Freestyle how many niggaz was so sick they had another SIGNED artist begging for a beat?? Get your shit straight homie about Cassidy the nigga is a BEAST!

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »
i'm not gonna debate the fact that people are checkin for cam more...I have NO CLUE why...personally I think cam is a fag and jay is too good to respond back....but the dipset dickrider above me is right...cam is what everyone is talking about...plain and simple...

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Ok doggie whatever you say ::)  So because I like Dipset I have bad taste in music? Ok R Kello LMAO you dont know what the fuck I listen to LUKEY.  I bet some of your favorite rappers are mine to you moron.  Not my fault you aint down with the movement, Go Get Yo Wet Wipes Bitch! DIPSET!

lol @ you talking about my favorite rappers...the same motherfucker who just the other day said his favs were cam, joe budden, and cassidy...you can't touch the shit i listen to. now sit your baby nuts down and suck on your thumb some more

Your a moron.  Cassidy and Buddens would murder almost any rappers in the game and anyone who knows good music knows it.  Listen to "Explain My Life" from Joe Buddens and then tell me he sucks.  Then listen to "Problem vs the Hustla" by Cassidy and tell me he cant spit.  Your a fool

excuse me for a moment

yeah good one...lets put cassidy up against immortal technique, rakim, nas, mos def, wyclef, talib kweli, common, etc...

as for joe budden...that bitch put out an album 4 years ago...it was only a half decent album...and the motherfucker has just done some gay ass mixtape shit since then. until he puts out oh about...3 more albums that have no filler tracks on them...stop talking

Give all these dudes no beat with a mic and Cassidy would eat up more then half the dudes you mentioned homie dont get it twisted on Cassidy cuz you seen the 'hotel' video. You ever seen Cass battle vs Freestyle how many niggaz was so sick they had another SIGNED artist begging for a beat?? Get your shit straight homie about Cassidy the nigga is a BEAST!
yo luke, cass is a monster

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2006, 04:53:35 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

excuse me for a moment

Exaclty! So many dudes hate on Cass till they here him spit, its crazy how 1 song can make people think youre a bubble gum rapper or something...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2006, 05:10:41 PM »
He said "Every verse you get pissed on like Pregnancy tests!" HAHAHAHA!

The Best of 3 Worlds

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »
Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.  And Cam can hold is own against Jigga, thats why I think its a disgrace that Jay-Z pussed out.

the fuck??

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2006, 06:37:48 PM »
Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.  And Cam can hold is own against Jigga, thats why I think its a disgrace that Jay-Z pussed out.

the fuck??

did you not see the NO HOMO

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2006, 06:38:31 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

excuse me for a moment

Exaclty! So many dudes hate on Cass till they here him spit, its crazy how 1 song can make people think youre a bubble gum rapper or something...
wasnt that cd called split personality?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

excuse me for a moment

Yeah split personality was his first cd, it was too mainstream i was really dissapointed after hearing all his mixtapes prior to that being fire. But his 2nd cd IM A HUSTLA was fire!  8) Cop that if you havent! Track 1 Problem Vs Hustla was SOOOOOOO SICK AND SUCH AN ORIGINAL IDEA!

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2006, 12:00:06 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

excuse me for a moment

Yeah split personality was his first cd, it was too mainstream i was really dissapointed after hearing all his mixtapes prior to that being fire. But his 2nd cd IM A HUSTLA was fire!  8) Cop that if you havent! Track 1 Problem Vs Hustla was SOOOOOOO SICK AND SUCH AN ORIGINAL IDEA!
oh hell yeah it is. ive been rocking that for a good little minute now.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2006, 04:00:29 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

excuse me for a moment

oh hell yeah it is. ive been rocking that for a good little minute now.

Yup Problem vs The Hustla is a amazing track sooo creative!