Author Topic: LOL @ that ratty ass Mike Jones  (Read 557 times)

Raphael

Re: LOL @ that ratty ass Mike Jones
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 07:59:17 AM »
WHO? MIKEEE JONNNNEEEES! MIKEEEE JONNNEEES! :laugh:

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 08:56:59 AM »
Mike Jones verse on Pourin Up is so bad, I fast forward through it.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 10:55:48 AM »
i never liked mike jones....never even thought of buying or burning his shit...LOL @ "ice age"...

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 11:51:25 AM »
He seems like a cool dude in person but ever since he went mainstream all of a sudden he has no flow whatsoever and the production he got on his last cd sucked so bad except for "Still Tippin".

Check out '1st Round Draft Picks' and you will know what i mean.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »
I'm a fan and always will be a fan.

Mike WHO?

Hey, if people can be Dipset fans, i can be a Mike Jones fan.

Lets disect Cam's whack raps.

LMFAO! Even Dipset haters will tell you Cam is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Mike Jones

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 02:04:13 PM »
I want mike j and paul wall on the next space shuttle without enough fuel to get back. I'd rather listen to Ill and Al scratch.

I said:

I want mike j and paul wall on the next space shuttle without enough fuel to get back. I'd rather listen to Ill and Al scratch.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 02:57:51 PM »

I said:

LMAO!!!

Mike Jones reminds me of a real life Foghorn Leghorn
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 03:11:36 PM »
[

LMAO!!!

Mike Jones reminds me of a real life Foghorn Leghorn
[/quote]

I wonder will he have the courage to respond to Cube when he said "I ain't Mike Jones keep my name out your mouth"

Eihtball

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »
Mike Jones is annoying as fuck, but "Still Tippin" was definitely one of my favorite party joints last year.  Can't nobody deny that was a catchy-ass track.

Jome you were calling his cell phone a year ago  :raisetheroof:

Yeah, out of spite...that means Jome was part of the reason Mike Jones had to pay $250 Grande for his cell phone bill.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 05:52:41 PM »
Mike Jones Aint shit. Paull Wall would rap laps around Mike Jones, and thats not saying a whole lot....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 05:53:35 PM »
Mike Jones Aint shit. Paull Wall would rap laps around Mike Jones, and thats not saying a whole lot....

cosign!

SGV

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 09:46:28 PM »
If you don't understand that Mike Jones' entire m.o. in this rap game is his repeating bars more than once, then you should not be listening to Hip Hop anymore. That's his marketing scheme. Just like 50 had his singing. Pac had his beefing. They're all gimmick's if you will. It's their calling card, their on record signature so you know who they are.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 09:48:10 PM »
If you don't understand that Mike Jones' entire m.o. in this rap game is his repeating bars more than once, then you should not be listening to Hip Hop anymore. That's his marketing scheme. Just like 50 had his singing. Pac had his beefing. They're all gimmick's if you will. It's their calling card, their on record signature so you know who they are.

Very true, but it just shows how wack he is

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 09:53:01 PM »

I dont care about Calling cards. Mike Jones SUCKS!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 12:01:31 AM »
LMAO @ people calling his number, thats the only reason i like dude, he gives out his phone number on almost every track - 281-330-8004
hit mike jones up on the low cuz mike jones about to blow

dude is hella wack, but he is pretty smart made himself the shit last year just cuz he gave out his cell number and rapped about himself in the 3rd person, and made his first name a catch phrase...