Author Topic: Republican Senate candidate anomously expresses disdain for his own party.  (Read 113 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/24/AR2006072400953.html

"We've lost our way, we've gone to the well and we drank the water, and we shouldn't have," he said of congressional Republicans. "You don't go to Congress to become the party that you've been fighting for 40 years." Lamenting "the spending, the finger-pointing, not getting the bills passed," he counseled: "Just shut up and get something done."

That left the candidate in a difficult spot. "For me to pretend I'm not a Republican would be a lie," he reasoned. But to run as a proud Republican? "That's going to be tough, it's going to be tough to do."

---

My point for awhile now... its not that the democrats are great, but the republicans are such an embarassment.  People need to wake up and realize the GOP currently sucks as a party... you can't improve until you first realize you have deficiencies.

This is why people who blindly support their party do nothing to help it.  The Bush-Haters have done more to help than GOP during the past 4 years than Cwalker has done.  Critcism is what makes democracy work... or at least that's the theory.

Word to Everything

There shouldn't be any political parties or religions only Dipset  :)