Author Topic: *Guns are fired as 2nd Lt. Abdul Shakur receives his Mameluke sword*  (Read 130 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Before I say anything, its a tradition in the core to give a moment of silence those who died serving the core, and those who died serving our military.

R.I.P to those who died from my own 1st Battalion/7th Marines
R.I.P to those who died from 1st Battalion, Fifth Marine
RI.P  to those who dies from 2nd Battalion Fourth Marines
R.I.P to all those who dies from the (Army) 82d Airborne Division

*A MOMENT OF SILENCE IN THEIR RESPECT*

ahmmm, YES ! finally i got what i was strivin for, I had one of the best experience that life could offer a young black male from L.A.

I was a grunt, and after 4 years of hard work, I earned my stripes, and am now a 2nd Lt. officer in the United States Marine Corps.

It was kind of sad that I had to give in my NCO(Non Commissioned Officer) sword, which represented me for the longest, but with my new stripes there was a new life waiting for me.

And trust me, I just got my stripes and sword yesterday, and im lovin every minute of it. I got my own fucking office ! lol....

I sure will miss the days as a grunt, with my boys, but im moving onto bigger things. Once a Marine always a marine.

Semper Fidelis !!!!

with that said, fill up my glass and DJ spin that shit !!!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: *Guns are fired as 2nd Lt. Abdul Shakur receives his Mameluke sword*
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
Congrats! 8)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »
^ thx bro, I was suppose to have all this shit done in Sept. but the senate approved my reccomendation pretty early. The call came outa nowhere, i was jus sittin at the comp. and my phone rang and they were like report at the base at 0900 with your documents and insignia and i was like yessssirr

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 12:49:16 PM »
office?

when do u go and fight?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 01:10:36 PM »
office?

when do u go and fight?

LoL, im a company grade officer now. I have an office, bunch of motherfuckers who do my daily stuff, and type my letters 8) The core is gona adjust me differently now, im gona have a new platoon and take command of it. Im basically gona be giving orders now :D lol, I will be in the field with them as far as ima company grade officer, but not as much as i used to be as a grunt.

besides, I refused to fight in Afghanistan or Iraq, or do be deputed in Pakistan. But that was when i was a an NCO. Its a different ball game now, lets see what happens.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »
refused to fight so u stay at home and type letters.

im not trying to sound like a prick, even tho i do

what exactly do u need people to type letters about?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 03:46:31 AM »
You're fighting for the country that enslaved your people in the past and that is trying to extinct muslims in the present, wow, that's a shock to me. Disgraceful.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 04:53:52 AM »
You're fighting for the country that enslaved your people in the past and that is trying to extinct muslims in the present, wow, that's a shock to me. Disgraceful.

Slavery was a big problem, yes, but U.S became our home if you understand for how long the blacks were settled here. Its as much ours as it belongs to the whites. I dare any white man to come up in my face to call me a slave or a nigger. or make me 1.

The Leaders of the U.S and people behind the govt. might have plans to extinct the Muslims, but the country itself doesnt. The 2nd largest religon followed here is Islam.

But what about you ? you listen and appreciate the music produced by the same country that tore apart your land. Isnt that more disgraceful ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 04:58:55 AM »
ummm, NO, it's NOT more disgraceful, LOL. You're preaching about Islam and shit, then FIGHTING FOR THE EXACTLY SAME GOVERNMENT YOU FIGHT AGAINST. That's crazy man, plain crazy. It's like talking about how great Islam is and how much the people suck that depict Islam as a terrorist organization n shit, while at the same standing with a rifle in front of a fellow muslim, shooting him in the head in the name of the American Government. That's crazy, man. You know that for sure. You prolly got into that Islam stuff AFTER you joined the marines.
No, it's not a sin

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 05:09:43 AM »
1ummm, NO, it's NOT more disgraceful, LOL. You're preaching about Islam and shit, then FIGHTING FOR THE EXACTLY SAME GOVERNMENT YOU FIGHT AGAINST. That's crazy man, plain crazy. It's like talking about how great Islam is and how much the people suck that depict Islam as a terrorist organization n shit, while at the same standing with a rifle in front of a fellow muslim, shooting him in the head in the name of the American Government. That's crazy, man. You know that for sure. You prolly got into that Islam stuff AFTER you joined the marines.

1) oh yes it is..lol

I converted about a month back, after I joined the Marines. I am not fighting against no Muslim. I am not fighting for our leader's dirty plans. So I decided to not to fight.

Matter of fact, yesterday I took command of my new platoon, and I was given a file to be stationed in Fallujah. I rejected it. It might cause problems for me, but thats how I am.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 05:10:59 AM »
refused to fight so u stay at home and type letters.

im not trying to sound like a prick, even tho i do

what exactly do u need people to type letters about?

Lol, first I dont type shit, my P.A types them. As an officer theres much more you do than fight.We discuss Command plans, new changes in the platoon. Discussing changes in the unit with the platoon commanders and unit commander. Making sure every motherfucker in my platoon is upto standard. Making sure that the tasks I issue my platoon are going well. Discussing shit with the military intelligence. And a whole lota shit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 05:11:57 AM »
If that's what makes you happy, keep it up... I just think you're crazy man... like a Jew in a Nazi uniform... crazy shit.
No, it's not a sin

hempkside2

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 05:13:08 AM »
the black man is the shit!!!!!

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 05:17:13 AM »
If that's what makes you happy, keep it up... I just think you're crazy man... like a Jew in a Nazi uniform... crazy shit.

8) my plans are something different man.What do you know about my plans as a Muslim for the USMC ?  8) theyre big, but its downlo for the moment.  BTW dont compare me to Jews and Nazis, the Nazis fucked the jews and the jews didnt fight back, my people, both Muslims and Blacks,  DID fight back and WILL keep on fighting back.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 05:22:00 AM »
the black man is the shit!!!!!

Power the people ! 8) btw where the nigga hemp at ?