Author Topic: Do you believe in Karma?  (Read 950 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you believe in Karma?
« on: July 25, 2006, 03:06:14 PM »
No, not the prop em diss em but the real life one ya know?
What goes around comes around

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Do you believe in Karma?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »
LOL!

I think its real but I don't know. I see people do fucked up things and watch them get rewarded. I see good people do alot of good things and get nuthin' in return. Hmm, so I don't know.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 03:14:36 PM »
I do believe that something like Karma exists, but not because a higher power punishes assholes/helps good people or anything. If you do a lot of bad stuff, you create negative energy n shit. People are also likely to treat you differently, depending on how you act. Another point is that, occasionally, you're angry at yourself for doing something fucked up and therefore you want to punish yourself, all subconsciously of course.
So basically I do believe that the way you act n shit can affect your life in a Karma-style way, but not on a "religious" basis. A good act done to better your Karma/to get VIP seats in heaven isn't a good act anyway, cause greed can never be good.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:21:39 PM by 7even Denjin Hadouken Master »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 03:19:44 PM »
LOL!

I think its real but I don't know. I see people do fucked up things and watch them get rewarded. I see good people do alot of good things and get nuthin' in return. Hmm, so I don't know.

From a plain materialistic point of view, I see where you're coming from. But on other levels of life, people do get good things from doing good things. You think after saving the life of a child, but being late for an appointment because of that, ends you up worse off than doing nothing and being on time for the appointment? No, of course not. I know for a fact that I'm a lot better off from helping someone in need than from stealing from someone in need... although from a materialistic perspective, I'm of course not. Many "bad" people who get "rewarded" are very empty inside.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:24:10 PM by 7even Denjin Hadouken Master »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 03:26:37 PM »
Last December i was at a gas station with my dad. We were at the cashiers and there was one guy infront of us. I see him pull out some money from his pocket and drop a Fifty dollar bill. My first intentions were nobody saw it. Not even my dad so i was gona pick it up and put it in my pocket but then i hesistated and i have no idea why i directed my dad to it. And my dad was like you should pick it up and give it to him. So i picked up and was like, "Sir, i think you dropped this." and handed it back to him. The man was shocked. A week later im at a Canucks game. It was a pretty exciting one. I prolly jumped outta my seat like 18 times that game. After the game ends me and my buddy start heading towards the exit. And all of a sudden i hear running footsteps behind me adn i quickly turn around. And it was some mid-aged caucasian male. Hes like, "Arent you the guy who was sitting beside me?" I recognized him and nodded my head. Then he handed me my wallet. I was amazed. I had about $120 on in that wallet.

So i guess i believe in Karma that way. Even though it wasn't my decision to hand the fifty dollar bill back to the guy but i guess i still did the right thing

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
yes

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 04:42:49 PM »
I believe in karma, if it doesnt get to you in your lifetime, it will in your afterlife  8)

coola

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 04:09:35 AM »
definetly...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 08:40:55 AM »
LOL!

From a plain materialistic point of view, I see where you're coming from. But on other levels of life, people do get good things from doing good things. You think after saving the life of a child, but being late for an appointment because of that, ends you up worse off than doing nothing and being on time for the appointment? No, of course not. I know for a fact that I'm a lot better off from helping someone in need than from stealing from someone in need... although from a materialistic perspective, I'm of course not. Many "bad" people who get "rewarded" are very empty inside.

That's real true!

That was a crazy story PRINŠČ said.

Diabolical

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
Nope, for reasons I can't be bothered to explain.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 11:31:21 AM »
nop i don't
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 11:40:50 AM »
nope, but i do believe in plain good/bad luck

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 11:55:39 AM »
I don't believe in it in the sense that EVERY action has a consequence

but I do believe that you do get what's coming to you

act like a dick and you'll eventually get yours, act nice and eventually some good stuff can happen

I do, just not to the full extent

coola

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 01:49:47 PM »
^ that, my firend, is karma.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 01:59:22 PM »
No, not the prop em diss em but the real life one ya know?
What goes around comes around

Yes, but if you want to start talking about Karma you have to realize that it's out of your control and based on truths, not perceptions.  If Jeffrey Dahmer thought he was helping all those people he ate, it still wouldnt' save him from Karma kicking his teeth in because the truth of the situation was he was evil.  So a human often can't properly judge Karma because you dont' have an unbiased view of the right and wrong of the world.