Author Topic: The Effects of Meth  (Read 777 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Effects of Meth
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 02:50:25 PM »
^ yeah dude, the next chemical drug that hits the streets will be the most dangerous to kids too... doesnt change the fact that crack is the most addictive drug on the streets... even worse than crack = heroin, but thats not the drug of 2006 is it ?

Meth is the most addicting drug, argued to be more addicting than heroin...The end.

coola

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »
^ i have seen the effects of crack vs. meth... i have also seen what heroin does to people... it buries them...

coola

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »
if you dont know, meth is a cheap version of crack.

and you would find that crack heads would take meth if they couldnt find any crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006, 02:54:07 PM »
^ i have seen the effects of crack vs. meth... i have also seen what heroin does to people... it buries them...

Meth drives people nuts...They deteriorate until they die. Crack is known to be much easier to kick...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2006, 02:54:31 PM »
if you dont know, meth is a cheap version of crack.

Very dumb post. Meth and crack are two completely different drugs. ::)

coola

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2006, 02:55:10 PM »
^ yeah meth is a cheap substitute of crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 02:56:11 PM »
^No, you're being dumb.

Educate yourself before you speak:

http://www.streetdrugs.org/crack.htm

http://www.streetdrugs.org/methamphetamine.htm

coola

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 03:02:27 PM »

Meth drives people nuts...They deteriorate until they die. Crack is known to be much easier to kick...

crack is ALOT harder to shake, but it also takes longer to get addicted to.

and i dont need any fucking website to tell me what to think. i know what is the truth, you wont convince me otherwise.

meth is only considered dangerous because it is easier to take than heroin, and isnt classed in the same category as crack. it is a cheap drug to make, and is easy to produce in home labs. therefore it is currently the most dangerous drugs to youths... if crack was as cheap it would be more dangerous.

bottom line, meth is a candy drug, crack is crack. both are bad ass drugs that cause problems, but meth problems arise alot quicker than crack rpoblems.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »

crack is ALOT harder to shake, but it also takes longer to get addicted to.

and i dont need any fucking website to tell me what to think. i know what is the truth, you wont convince me otherwise.

meth is only considered dangerous because it is easier to take than heroin, and isnt classed in the same category as crack. it is a cheap drug to make, and is easy to produce in home labs. therefore it is currently the most dangerous drugs to youths... if crack was as cheap it would be more dangerous.

bottom line, meth is a candy drug, crack is crack. both are bad ass drugs that cause problems, but meth problems arise alot quicker than crack rpoblems.

LMAO@it's only worse cuz it's more available...Dumbest logic ever.

coola

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »
Evidence shows that when cocaine and crack are smoked (as opposed to other methods), there is increased risk of compulsive cocaine-seeking behavior.
just read the articles, found that funny...