Author Topic: Jewish Military Crimes In Lebanon  (Read 391 times)

1on1

• 'G'
Jewish Military Crimes In Lebanon
« on: July 26, 2006, 09:02:30 AM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Jewish Military Crimes In Lebanon
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:18:05 AM »
DAMMNNNNNNNN , you dont see that on tv  :o

I'm not a nazi, but i can see some sense in what hitler did, and what spanish did during the spanish inquisition.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 12:47:23 PM »

No need for that, your associating the terrorist actions of the government with ordinary jewish people. Thats a ridiculous thing to say thats like saying because my country is in Iraq I am in some way responsible for the massacres and bombs which the military of america and england have rained down on the iraqi people.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 09:12:59 PM »
your society is responsible for electing a dumbass like bush, not you, it's always about a group of person. people in they individuality are not dangerous, it's a group of people, and isreal is a group of people, doing some very cruel shit to another group of person under a false pretext.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 11:30:07 PM »
ure a fucking nazi. these pics are truely terrible, but the first thing i think of when i see them is that hesbollah should burn 1000000000 times in hell for every single person. they put their missles, bombs and weapons in civilized regions and in houses to make israeli soldiers bomb them and to show afterwards with their dead ppl how cruel israel is. i dont think  dead israeli ppl look much more different than that. but u can never see dead israeli ppl. becuz they have something that is called privacy and they dont show off with their victims of war. this is fucking cruel, these pics are just TERRIBLE and every little fucking hezbollah supporter should die 1000 times.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:45 PM »
*does E40's "ooooh" at war pictures*

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 02:55:57 AM »
ure a fucking nazi. these pics are truely terrible, but the first thing i think of when i see them is that hesbollah should burn 1000000000 times in hell for every single person. they put their missles, bombs and weapons in civilized regions and in houses to make israeli soldiers bomb them and to show afterwards with their dead ppl how cruel israel is. i dont think  dead israeli ppl look much more different than that. but u can never see dead israeli ppl. becuz they have something that is called privacy and they dont show off with their victims of war. this is fucking cruel, these pics are just TERRIBLE and every little fucking hezbollah supporter should die 1000 times.
they've only had 36 die most of them are soldiers too, the official leboneese count is about 400 but i bet the true toll is far higher..........to blame everything on hezbullah is laughable

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 03:44:13 AM »
to blame everything on hezbullah is laughable

On the contrary, it is self-evident. In fact, your statement encompasses the reason to why this is self-evident:

the official leboneese count is about 400 but i bet the true toll is far higher

Do you honestly think Nasrallah or the Lebanese Government, that let him use its sovereign territory to attack Israel, was unaware of Israel's millitary force to begin with?- Of course they were 100% aware of Israel's military superiority. This is why blaming Hezbollah is self-evident just like it is self-evident to blame the Lebanese government. Although I wouldn't even use the term "blame" to describe Hezbollah's or the Lebanese government's actions toward Israel. I would say Hezbollah and the Lebanese government are the cause for the current situation with Israel. I would use the term "blame" to describe the conduct of Hezbollah and the Lebanese government toward the Lebanese people.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 03:49:23 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 03:49:04 AM »

Enough with the blind loyalty the escalation of Hezbollah firing happened after Olmert declaring he was going to bomb Gaza back to the stone age and after the evil lies which were then used as a pretext for attacking Lebanon. We have the IDF indiscriminately slaughtering maiming and intimidating the red cross, incincerating civilian convoys, flattening lebanon and destroying basic necessities to life. You have no moral basis at all with which to reply on.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 04:16:16 AM »
I assure you the only loyalty I sense is toward myself and the people I love. I am not a patriot. I don't LOVE my country. I do not LOVE my nation. I don't believe it is possible for any person to LOVE an artificial entity like 'the nation'. A nation is merely an imagined community consisting of a majority of people you don't know and will never even meet and of a minority of people you don't even like, or even hate at times. How can you LOVE someone you have never even met? How can you love someone you don't like?

My only consideration here is the growing tendency, many people around the world have nowadays, of defining the preservation of MY life and the lives of certain people I love as morally illegitemate. I see a great personal danger in that. I do not enjoy the unfiying euphoria in the face of a collective danger or enemy that often contribute to national unition. I do not enjoy politicians pulling out the so called "patriotic card". War doesn't make ME feel more in peace with the people in my social environment. I see no point in WAR aside from being a mean of protection.

Question is, what makes you, bored unrelated people, wish death upon ME and the people I love while trying to disguise it in a moral cloak?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:20:26 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 04:21:00 AM »
they've only had 36 die most of them are soldiers too, the official leboneese count is about 400

so what? tell me do you honestly think that any other state would react differently in this position? when innocent ppl die or get kidnapped they have to defend themselves, this is logical. it doesnt matter HOW MANY PPL exactly die on both sides. should israel stop doing anything against hezbollah becuz more ppl die in lebanon than in israel, while hezbollahs only aim is to destroy israel entirely.this is complete nonscence!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:26:22 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 04:43:43 AM »
its easy to blame hezbullah because thats what the media tells you to think, they leave out the part about israel starting it all in the first place!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 04:52:39 AM »
its easy to blame hezbullah because thats what the media tells you to think

this is not true at all btw, everywhere on tv here in germany and also on CNN u can see how ppl discuss the fact israel being too cruel towards lebanese ppl. what media does now is making u forget what hezbollahs aims are and the fact that hezbollah doesnt give a flying fuck about the ppl in their own country.
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »

You fuckin stool pigeon. You dont see israel casualties? Because theres only been like 20 civilian deaths. As a result of HUNDREDS of these "horrendous" Hezbollah missles.

Fact= Almost 2/3s of Israeli deaths have been military. 50 ISRAELI DEATHS, 31 OF THEM HAVE BEEN PIG SOLDIERS.

Lol@ Hezbollah acting more responsible and democratic than israel

These fuckin spoiled brats make me sick. You ever had to defend ur homeland u cock sucker?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 01:56:45 PM »
You dont see israel casualties?

Well no, in the sense of their remains after the "not so horrendous" Hezbollah missiles. I'm sorry, in Israel we don't use our dead as a media token.
That's a Muslim technique, ain't that right..... Tech?