Author Topic: Jewish Military Crimes In Lebanon  (Read 392 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Jewish Military Crimes In Lebanon
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 01:57:55 PM »
ure a fucking nazi. these pics are truely terrible, but the first thing i think of when i see them is that hesbollah should burn 1000000000 times in hell for every single person. they put their missles, bombs and weapons in civilized regions and in houses to make israeli soldiers bomb them and to show afterwards with their dead ppl how cruel israel is. i dont think  dead israeli ppl look much more different than that. but u can never see dead israeli ppl. becuz they have something that is called privacy and they dont show off with their victims of war. this is fucking cruel, these pics are just TERRIBLE and every little fucking hezbollah supporter should die 1000 times.

You fuckin stool pigeon. You dont see israel casualties? Because theres only been like 20 civilian deaths. As a result of HUNDREDS of these "horrendous" Hezbollah missles.

Fact= Almost 2/3s of Israeli deaths have been military. 50 ISRAELI DEATHS, 31 OF THEM HAVE BEEN PIG SOLDIERS.

Lol@ Hezbollah acting more responsible and democratic than israel

These fuckin spoiled brats make me sick. You ever had to defend ur homeland u cock sucker?

i think it would be easier for u to focus on the essential facts if u werent that busy trying to come up with new insults.

what ure saying is that the 20 civilian deaths in israel (plus the kidnapped soldiers) are not a reason for israel to defend itself?

yea rigth hebollah is acting EXTREMELY responsible: comparing israel to cancer within arab states and putting their weapons in civilian houses of THEIR OWN PEOPLE knowing they are going to be bombed and showing afterwards to the world how brutal israel is towards the poor palestinian people (<-what is terrible in fact)

and plzzzzz, tech, what does it have to do with myself? i was stating my oppinion, and i dont think it has anything to do with my homeland.
just as much as it has to do with yours.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 02:05:38 PM »
ure a fucking nazi. these pics are truely terrible, but the first thing i think of when i see them is that hesbollah should burn 1000000000 times in hell for every single person. they put their missles, bombs and weapons in civilized regions and in houses to make israeli soldiers bomb them and to show afterwards with their dead ppl how cruel israel is. i dont think  dead israeli ppl look much more different than that. but u can never see dead israeli ppl. becuz they have something that is called privacy and they dont show off with their victims of war. this is fucking cruel, these pics are just TERRIBLE and every little fucking hezbollah supporter should die 1000 times.
ummm.... who started the attack?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 02:07:01 PM »

You fuckin stool pigeon. You dont see israel casualties? Because theres only been like 20 civilian deaths. As a result of HUNDREDS of these "horrendous" Hezbollah missles.

Fact= Almost 2/3s of Israeli deaths have been military. 50 ISRAELI DEATHS, 31 OF THEM HAVE BEEN PIG SOLDIERS.

Lol@ Hezbollah acting more responsible and democratic than israel

These fuckin spoiled brats make me sick. You ever had to defend ur homeland u cock sucker?

i think it would be easier for u to focus on the essential facts if u werent that busy trying to come up with new insults.

what ure saying is that the 20 civilian deaths in israel (plus the kidnapped soldiers) are not a reason for israel to defend itself?

yea rigth hebollah is acting EXTREMELY responsible: comparing israel to cancer within arab states and putting their weapons in civilian houses of THEIR OWN PEOPLE knowing they are going to be bombed and showing afterwards to the world how brutal israel is towards the poor palestinian people (<-what is terrible in fact)

and plzzzzz, tech, what does it have to do with myself? i was stating my oppinion, and i dont think it has anything to do with my homeland.
just as much as it has to do with yours.

the more u talk the more stupid u sound. skimming thru a middle east time line on cnn.com does not mean u and me can have conversations. fuck off kindly.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 02:11:48 PM »
dont try to feel too important tech-boy.
i didnt even start talking to you, you were the one if u cant remember.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 02:12:43 PM »
ummm.... who started the attack?

attack to and fro, i said what i was thinking. period
[J-Live]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 04:29:38 PM »

Lol z i pity your retarded ass, how can they be kidnapped when they were arrested in Lebanon, try again and check your facts this time.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
dirty-gross-ho's mad at somebody again  ::)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 05:26:24 AM »
they were arrested in Lebanon, try again and check your facts this time.

Hezbollah claims the soldiers were captured on Lebanese territory. WOW, that's credible. I think you should rely on more than fiction terrorists spread.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 06:25:42 AM »

Yes all of the reports that said the IDF soldiers were arrested in Lebanon are lies, helicopters trying to kill red cross workers, incinerated convoys, dead UN obersvers, its all lies! because the IDF said so and if you dont believe me then check out the video link where an IDF spokesman tells the ITV man the IDF never targets innocent people LOL. Ignorance is strength eh, you have it in droves then!
Not that it should trouble you of course, after all Israel can not commit war crimes its impossible!!!! damn arabs annex southern lebanon I say, you need some more land why not take it again, its your god given right after all!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 06:27:38 AM by virtuoso »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 07:02:17 AM »
 To target and to fire seem to be equivalents in your book.  :) Do you acknowledge the difference?

You view Hezbollah's statements as credible sources. You listen to those who undermined Lebanese sovereingty and to those attempting to undermine Israel's. You listen to those who are responsible for the deaths of civilians on the Lebanese side. You listen to those who caused the deaths of civilians on the Israeli side. Hezbollah targets civilians, Hezbollah wants to destroy Israel, Hezbollah wants to destroy Lebanon, Hezbollah doesn't want Lebanese sovereignty. Hezbollah wants the deaths of Lebanese civilians to use them as Media tokens in exerting international pressure on Israel. Hezbollah wants the deaths of Israeli civilians to undermine Israeli sovereignty. Hezbollah succeeds to promote death rates on both sides and at the same time it succeeds to gain support from easily influenced people like you through the same old Media ploys terrorists use. Ask yourself how people who promote the idea of martyrdom (Namely death) among the people they ostensibly represent regard the concept of life?- Notice, Im not asking you whether you support suicide bombing or not (I know you're going to say you don't) all Im asking is how do you think people who promote this idea regard the concept of life?- Do you think the lives of the people they encourage to kill themselves mean much to them? Nasrallah's goons kill Muslims and then call them Shahids who died for the cause and are now in heaven,  they could call every innocent Lebanese that died due to their actions a Shahid. Just think about it, it's very simple for them terrorists.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:04:03 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 07:07:50 AM »
Lol interesing IDF are killing and murdering innocent people but its not the IDF doing it, Hezbollah are making them incinerate convoys, they are making the IDF flatten Lebanon. Those damn evil children, those damn evil babies how dare they vote for Hezbollah. Targeted? hahaha, oh my what a sick joke, the IDF being the good guys n all sure are getting a raw deal how dare they show the IDF slaughtering people that could undermine the erm war effort! Since they love death so much kill them all i say, newborns to, the japanese love death also, the rwandans all they have known is death, matter of fact you should just round up all of these people, iranians to syrians all of these evil arabs and muslims and kill them all, the palestinian problem? what palestinian problem nothing that a good genoide won't solve for you good people. War is peace don't forget, now run along and help those good folk annex south lebanon which was the plan from 1998!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:12:36 AM by virtuoso »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 07:26:06 AM »

What you're saying is that Israel would flatten Lebanon and incinerate convoys even without Hezbollah's actions?

I hope you can see how feeble this is. Israel's number one priority are the Israelis and their lives. Hezbollah threatened the lives of the Israeli citizens. Now Israel does what it can to remove the Hezbollah threat. Had Lebanon applied its sovereignty to assure the safety of its citizens, by removing Hezbollah, Israel wouldn't need to enter Lebanon. Lebanon chose not to act, Israel took matters into its own hands. Lebanon doesn't want sovereignty- it's Lebanon's problem, Israel is not going to let these same terrorists undermine its sovereignty.Namely, Israel wouldn't let Hezbollah threaten its citizens. Can you say the same about Lebanon in regard to the Lebanese? I doubt it.