Author Topic: It's Here: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 1  (Read 1788 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: It's Here: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 1
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 12:23:43 PM »
Propz Nima, you the man!!  LMAO at Snoop as "King of West"  ::)  There are sooo many rappers in the west better than Snoopy right now, heres 5 off the top of my head,   Yukmouth, Ya Boy, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, San Quinn >  Snoop

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 12:26:29 PM »
^^^ it's not about who has better skills man

it's about he's taking the time to chop this up, telling the truth about people, and not holding back on shit

he's willing to fuck with everyone and give 'em chances

don't try to make this about who's a better rapper than who, cuz that's not gettin anyone anywhere

Diggfinger

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 12:29:58 PM »
Whaaaat. Man Snoop seems so disillusioned when he talks about Dre.

"That's why I don't think it's coming out right right now, because don't nobody wanna hear him, not getting high!"

Whaaat :laugh: and that shit he says about people not wanting to hear Dre talking about being sober.

IM 19 AND I DONT EVEN DRINK!! WHY SHOULD I, ITS BULLSHIT! I used to get drunk as FUCK to drown the pain but thank GOD NO MORE.....man what the hell is SNoop on. Think he's on drugs instead of Tray

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 12:30:39 PM »
^^^ it's not about who has better skills man

it's about he's taking the time to chop this up, telling the truth about people, and not holding back on shit

he's willing to fuck with everyone and give 'em chances

don't try to make this about who's a better rapper than who, cuz that's not gettin anyone anywhere

Yea and I think its cool also for him to do this big interview with dubcnn, but I think all of this "bring back the west" stuff is BS.  Snoopy is only doing this too advance himself.  Fact is he will continue to work WAYY more with a artist like Pharrell, then he ever will with a Yuk, or Spice, or Celly.  Know what I'm saying?

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 12:43:37 PM »
good shit Nima!  that was dope!  Kinda sounded like Snoop was taking some shots at Dre in that interview....When he said he aint fuckin with the west , just busta and his lil aftermath crew...I get the feeling Snoop wishes Dre wanted to work with him more, it sounds to me like Dre aint got time for anyone on the west, even Snoop!

Thats fuckin crazy how Snoop was talking to Nas and wants to do a movie with him...that would be nuts!!!!

Cant wait to read part 2 !!!

rik

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »
Kinda sounded like Snoop was taking some shots at Dre in that interview....When he said he aint fuckin with the west , just busta and his lil aftermath crew...I get the feeling Snoop wishes Dre wanted to work with him more

I thought the exact same thing.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 12:48:12 PM »
why would he need to be ceo of koch west to put artists out, doesnt he have his own label "doggystyle records" on geffen?

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 12:51:45 PM »
but Spice, it's because Celly Cel and Spice 1 are nothing to the game right now.... they are irrelevant, nobody knows who they are

these guys are washed up, just like other people say Snoop and Daz n Kurupt are washed up

I get what ur saying, but I bet Yukmouth doesn't even wanna fuck with Snoop...

Yuk seems to have a large ego, I doubt he wants to be a Daz to his Snoop Dogg, ya know?

point is, Snoop is right, he says whoever wants to fuck with him should do it, because without him, no one will be looking for any of these guys

sure Snoop is doing it for his own name, but why would he go out of his way to promote these other people?

like it or not he's TRYING to do more for the West than anyone.... who else in the world do you see doing these interviews and chopping it up and giving honest answers?

sounded like he took some shots at Dre, at least he didn't bullshit and actually said what's up and how he felt

sure, there are a ton of guys better than Snoop right now, but he's the guy with the clout and the name, I agree with lots of what he said

you also need to get out of the fantasy world of checking for Crooked I.... he had his chance to fuck with Snoop, and he chose a defunct Death Row label.... dude lost and he he's payin for it by being irrelevant as can be.... no one outside of California will ever know who Crooked I is
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 12:53:46 PM by we$t coa$t »

TU Tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »
The first part is a good read, but I'm thinking part two is going to be on some real shit.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 12:55:39 PM »
real interesting read

that shit he was sayin bout gettin bk in the studio with Jayo braught a smile to my face. Sayin' he thinkin bout puttin his shit out- he needa do that for sure.

look forward to part II

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 12:58:14 PM »
Props man...good read.

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2006, 01:08:18 PM »

on point sir.

snoop is on some real shit, yes he has a big ego, yes he is into self-promotion he is a f**kin' entertainer afterall but at least he's trying to do something for the west.

on dre, everytime he speaks about dre, he sounds like he's disappointed in him. LMAO at the sh*t he said about bishop but everyone should remember that when snoop runs the show everything is done in a rush and low quality is acceptable when dre does it, it's too slow and it don't come out unless it's dope. it would be nice to have a balance!   

major props on the interview

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2006, 01:12:03 PM »
but Spice, it's because Celly Cel and Spice 1 are nothing to the game right now.... they are irrelevant, nobody knows who they are

these guys are washed up, just like other people say Snoop and Daz n Kurupt are washed up

I get what ur saying, but I bet Yukmouth doesn't even wanna fuck with Snoop...

Yuk seems to have a large ego, I doubt he wants to be a Daz to his Snoop Dogg, ya know?

point is, Snoop is right, he says whoever wants to fuck with him should do it, because without him, no one will be looking for any of these guys

sure Snoop is doing it for his own name, but why would he go out of his way to promote these other people?

like it or not he's TRYING to do more for the West than anyone.... who else in the world do you see doing these interviews and chopping it up and giving honest answers?

sounded like he took some shots at Dre, at least he didn't bullshit and actually said what's up and how he felt

sure, there are a ton of guys better than Snoop right now, but he's the guy with the clout and the name, I agree with lots of what he said

you also need to get out of the fantasy world of checking for Crooked I.... he had his chance to fuck with Snoop, and he chose a defunct Death Row label.... dude lost and he he's payin for it by being irrelevant as can be.... no one outside of California will ever know who Crooked I is

Yeah Crooked I has made some bad career moves but he still has time to turn it around, I hope.

westside159

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2006, 01:16:29 PM »
Geah Snoop , MC Eiht , & Brotha lynch hung  should do a whole album that would be nice !!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »
Geah Snoop , MC Eiht , & Brotha lynch hung  should do a whole album that would be nice !!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

with Pharell on the beats 8)