Author Topic: It's Here: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 1  (Read 1789 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: It's Here: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 1
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 01:22:49 PM »
Good read.Snoop really is trying to do something for the west.

The "shots" at Dre really surprised me and that shit he said after the Kokane question sounded a lil' bit disrespectful.But it's all good.I'm confident Snoop will bring us some dope music in the future

Oh and once again, huge props for the interview.

Can't wait for the next part
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:27:40 PM by eazye »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Intriago33

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »
I hope he pushes Western Union to the fullest, that is one talented trio.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 01:36:34 PM »
It was a dope interview and I didnt mind the shots he took at Dre as I agree completely with them, but I thought he was real arrogant and disrespectful towards Kokane.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006, 01:39:06 PM »
Dubcnn: I feel you. But your new record, is it more West Coast'd out with West Coast features and beats? It's probably gonna be more universal right...

Man that muthafucka is West the fuck out. West the fuck out. When I tell you it's West out, it's West out. I even went and got Brotha Lynch Hung, MC Eiht, Ice Cube, I got Game, everything you want from the West... E-40, Too $hort, from the Bay all the way down!

Daaamnn...  that album is going to be sicc 8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »
Dubcnn: I feel you. But your new record, is it more West Coast'd out with West Coast features and beats? It's probably gonna be more universal right...

Man that muthafucka is West the fuck out. West the fuck out. When I tell you it's West out, it's West out. I even went and got Brotha Lynch Hung, MC Eiht, Ice Cube, I got Game, everything you want from the West... E-40, Too $hort, from the Bay all the way down!

Is it really though?? Snoop doesnt have it anymore, Too Short and Mc Eiht are washed up, Brotha Lynch isnt what he used to be.  Its cool to hear Cube and 40 though but newyas if it was 1996 then I wouuld be pumped for this album but right now Im really not.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2006, 01:46:17 PM »
Love it. Nothing but props to the DubCNN team - this is a great read.
8)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 01:46:57 PM »
Brotha Lynch Hung + Snoop Can't wait to hear that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 01:51:13 PM »
Snoop's just saying what everybody who isn't blind already knows.  The whole reason to even be a rapper is to make money, and out west, nobody makes money but Snoop and Dre.  Snoop's just saying he's trying to help some nobodys out who wouldn't be shit without him.  It's the truth, people ain't gonna like it but it's the truth bigger than shit.  He's the only one besides Dre out west that has maintained a career.  Nobody has a career to rival his that's still breathing (pac).  Snoop right now can go get on the latest mainstream pop record (pussycats), work with huge legendary musicians (Mariah Carey, etc.) and still put out ghetto ass albums with people on it that you've never even heard of before.  Even Dre isn't doing it like that.   Snoop's basically running shit, there's nobody out west even a third of his clout. 

Edit: Forgot cube

BL7

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »

Is it really though?? Snoop doesnt have it anymore, Too Short and Mc Eiht are washed up, Brotha Lynch isnt what he used to be.  Its cool to hear Cube and 40 though but newyas if it was 1996 then I wouuld be pumped for this album but right now Im really not.

I disagree. I think they all still sound good, even though they're not in their prime anymore. I'm looking forward to this record and I think it's gonna be great. This forum needs a lot more positivity. Snoop's trying to bring that back(minus that shit he said about Kokane)

But hey, we all got opinions. If that's yours then so be it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:53:59 PM by Saikoh »

westside159

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2006, 01:53:32 PM »

This guy is just mad becuz nobodys talknig about Spcie 1 , man give it up Spice is over with while Too Short & MC Eiht still have thier career's going no matter if there not as good as they used to be they can still sell records and make good albums and this is great news for the westcoast hip hop movement !!!!!!!!!!  Geah nigga  8) 8)

TNB

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2006, 01:55:20 PM »
Just going to check it just now.  BIG props Nima.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2006, 01:56:06 PM »

This guy is just mad becuz nobodys talknig about Spcie 1 , man give it up Spice is over with while Too Short & MC Eiht still have thier career's going no matter if there not as good as they used to be they can still sell records and make good albums and this is great news for the westcoast hip hop movement !!!!!!!!!!  Geah nigga  8) 8)

LMAO! I know Spice is washed up, your the sad one cause you cant admit the same for Eiht. Spice has always been better than Eiht and still is no but you need to realize BOTH RAPPERS FELL OFF HARD!

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »
props nima, good shit. nice cliffhanger at the end there haha. asking the questions we all wanna hear the anwsers to.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

westside159

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2006, 02:00:14 PM »

He is trying to put Eiht down becuz Spice 1 is wack now man leave Eiht's name out your mouth nigga give it up lil guy !!!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 02:01:49 PM »
Part 2 is coming this weekend....