Author Topic: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"  (Read 1232 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Re: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

http://www.myspace.com/champbailey

The two songs are TOTALLY differant beside the fact they called 'Fuck yo Couch' One is a blatant tear up tha club song, while Bishops is a lyrical song bout wack rappers makin simple club songs and overall wack rap
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 01:12:04 PM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

The two songs are TOTALLY differant beside the fact they called 'Fuck yo Couch' One is a blatant tear up tha club song, while Bishops is a lyrical song bout wack rappers makin simple club songs and overall wack rap

How ironic, I consider any rapper who bites another rapper's ideas to be a "wack rapper"..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

rik

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 01:13:40 PM »
when did this Champ Bailey's song come out?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 01:14:24 PM »
when did this Champ Bailey's song come out?

Early 2005..

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 01:17:17 PM »
Bailey's shit was lyrical as well as Bishop's. I hate when these Bay dudes say "everyone's biting out shit wah-wah-wah", but Bishop DID take this concept from the Bailey track, end of discussion.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
THE BAY VS. LA ROUND ONE LET THE BATTLE BEGIN :laugh:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 01:53:50 PM »
^^It shouldn't half to be this way. It should be Bishop vs. Bailey.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 02:07:25 PM »
Bailey is a nobody. who cares what song he made, the line is from chappelle's show so stop this "they biting from us again" bullshit cuz ya faggots stay biting the south 24/7.

I like Bishop but his voice annoys me. if he had a deeper voice he'd sound more lyrical no homo.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 02:13:50 PM »
I think your the nobody who sits on his computer and talks shit to try to forget about how fucked up his life is. Bailey having a video on MTVJams officialy makes him NOT  a nobody. I don't see you doin shit with your life that would YOU off all people call somebody a noone. lmao.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 02:39:25 PM »
I think your the nobody who sits on his computer and talks shit to try to forget about how fucked up his life is. Bailey having a video on MTVJams officialy makes him NOT  a nobody. I don't see you doin shit with your life that would YOU off all people call somebody a noone. lmao.

Tell that faggot, haha!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »
Dope song. Bishop is tryin' to get Dave Chapelle to do a video with him for the song.... dont know if it'll happen, though...

SGV

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 03:04:45 PM »
Bishop NOR Bailey were original in the thought of this song, as Dave Chapelle is the inspiration behind it. They BOTH bit Dave. You can say he bit Bailey all you want, but you know the concept came from watching Chapelle show. SORRY Bay Area... This is a "trend" you guys can not stake claim to.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 03:12:57 PM »

How ironic, I consider any rapper who bites another rapper's ideas to be a "wack rapper"..
So all Hyphy rappers are wack for biting crunk??

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 03:21:50 PM »
Im Feeling this shit!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 03:35:34 PM »
que viva MEXICO lmao