Author Topic: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"  (Read 1233 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« on: July 27, 2006, 08:27:21 AM »
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/7271/

What up West Coast. Another sunny California day brought us a second heatwave, this time in the form of a blazing new song from Aftermath’s own Bishop Lamont. West Coast Rydaz rolled with Bishop and his War Doggz,/Lost Soulz family Taje, Dae One and Chevy Jones up to Power 106 today to drop off his latest song, called “Fuck Your Couch” just in time for Power to give the banger its radio world premiere. The song received great feedback from the minute it was played and was getting spins on Power almost immediately. In usual West Coast Rydaz fashion, we have the world premiere download for y’all right here straight from Bishop.

We have both the clean and dirty versions of the song available, so all you radio DJ’s and mixtape DJ’s feel free to download and spread the latest from the Aftermath flame-spitter on your mixtapes and radio shows!

Without any further delay, here’s the song in both versions..
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/audio/bishop_lamont-fuck_your_couch_(dirty)_(westcoastrydaz).mp3
Bishop Lamont – Fuck Your Couch (Dirty)

Bishop Lamont – Fuck Your Couch (Clean)
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/audio/bishop_lamont-fuck_your_couch_(clean)_(westcoastrydaz).mp3

Check it out and be sure to drop your feedback on the West Coast Rydaz forums.

Shouts to Bishop, Taje, Chevy, Dae One and DnO, and keep it locked right here for the latest news on Bishop and the whole New West Movement!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 08:28:38 AM »
It's got the same beat as Hot Rod's "Be Easy".

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 08:30:26 AM »

I would, I really would, but Nanda banned me for no reason.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 08:31:35 AM »

I would, I really would, but Nanda banned me for no reason.

That sucks....

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 09:15:37 AM »
lyrics as always dope.. beats cool, hooks wierd fuck ur couch like 106 & parks couch, not to clear..  overall a hot 7 good track better then one blood /its okae/the some ol garbage lol

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 09:20:21 AM »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 09:23:55 AM »
Thanx I'mma check it out...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 09:29:58 AM »
dope, Bishop always never dissapoints me. Nice to hear he's dissing Pretty Ricky

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 10:53:23 AM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo Couch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, on his myspace.  And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

http://www.myspace.com/champbailey
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 01:46:02 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 11:52:30 AM »
dope, Bishop always never dissapoints me. Nice to hear he's dissing Pretty Ricky

Why is he dissing Pretty Ricky?

Props on this, cant download now but will later.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

SGV

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 11:56:11 AM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

Sorry homie... But Bailey NOR the Bay made up "Fuck Yo Couch." They ALL got it from the Rick James Episode on Chapelle's Show. Sometimes the Bay dudes trip me out.

"OmG! ThEy'Re BiTiNg ThE bAy CuDdIe!!!"

Nobody bit the Bay with this song. If anything, they ALL bit Dave Chapelle who's from D.C.

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »
FUCK WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT!
THATS BAILEY SHYT!
NIGGAZ HEARD THAT SHYT ALL IN L.A.!
if bishop says he never heard bailey's shyt he lying...plain and simple.
and yeah it comes from chappelle show..so fucking what...we know who made the song damn near a year ago.
Quit bite'n niggaz...

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 12:06:20 PM »
oh..and i'm not from the bay either.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 12:20:11 PM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

Sorry homie... But Bailey NOR the Bay made up "Fuck Yo Couch." They ALL got it from the Rick James Episode on Chapelle's Show. Sometimes the Bay dudes trip me out.

"OmG! ThEy'Re BiTiNg ThE bAy CuDdIe!!!"

Nobody bit the Bay with this song. If anything, they ALL bit Dave Chapelle who's from D.C.

Duh, that ain't the point. The fact that he decided to make a song out of it was his very own creative expression. You can't nit pick like that. You're divding that shit into something very small just to prove an illogical point. You know exactly what I mean, he bit Bailey, period. Not to mention that Bailey's shit is so much better. How you gonna make a song with the exact same name and sample? Be creative, he didn't bite Dave Chapelle coz Dave never made a song out of it. Dave was the inspiration behind it obviously but this was an artistic decision on his part that took his very own original thought, Bishop Lamont is a biter, period! Niggas always trip when Bay niggas complain about shit but damn, are we supposed to just stand by while the whole industry takes our shit and runs with it? Please, fuck outta here with that gay ass anaylysis..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:29:26 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »
wow, bishop seriously ripped off champ bailey on the concept for this one

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc