Author Topic: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"  (Read 1267 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 03:38:06 PM »
opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink.

I WAS FUCKING THERE WHEN THIS SONG WAS RECORDED! WE WERE NOT IN THAT MOTHAFUCKA EVEN THINKING OF BAILEY..

But let me get this right. so Bailey and Bishop Bit Dave....But Honestly It was Charlies story so. Bishop bit Bailey who bit Dave who bit Charlie?

lol lil gay boys

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »
opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink.

I WAS FUCKING THERE WHEN THIS SONG WAS RECORDED! WE WERE NOT IN THAT MOTHAFUCKA EVEN THINKING OF BAILEY..

But let me get this right. so Bailey and Bishop Bit Dave....But Honestly It was Charlies story so. Bishop bit Bailey who bit Dave who bit Charlie?

lol lil gay boys

haha

The Best of 3 Worlds

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 04:02:48 PM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

http://www.myspace.com/champbailey

The two songs are TOTALLY differant beside the fact they called 'Fuck yo Couch' One is a blatant tear up tha club song, while Bishops is a lyrical song bout wack rappers makin simple club songs and overall wack rap

How ironic, I consider any rapper who bites another rapper's ideas to be a "wack rapper"..
So all Hyphy rappers are wack for biting crunk??

Hahaha, how in the hell did we bite Crunk? Hyphy is a culture, it ain't got shit to do with shouting and jumping up and down you brain washed dimwit.. What's wack is how So. Cal ain't doin shit now a days and got nerve to diss the Bay. Snoop been bitin Bay shit for years.. The Bay got a new movement and now Snoop wanna call it a "West Coast" movement. Ya'll niggas wasn't doin shit before us, just Game gettin fucked by G-Unit, and now 50 Cent is the King Of L.A, Hahaha. Spider Loc dissin the West Coast, Rass Kass is suckin G-Unit dick, so is Lil Eazy. Dr. Dre is sucking 50's dick, all of L.A in some way or another is affected by 50, he runs L.A, L.A is over. That's why that Dogg Pound shit flopped coz ya'll niggas hella ancient. There's like 5 Bay videos in steady rotation on either BET or MTV and no L.A ones. And if hyphy is biting Crunk what do you call that new Ice Cube song with Lil Jon and Snoop? At Least Tell Me When To Go was a hyphy track, you L.A niggas are actually doin Crunk shit. Daz suckin Jermain Dupri's dick and shit, ya'll niggas is lost, unorganized, and seperated. Fuck ya'll niggas, Hyphy is the new thing and as time passes you'll see that it has nothing at all to do with Crunk. Btw, Bishop Lamont is a biter, L.A been bitin the Bay for years and try to call it "Cali" shit, but all that is over now, all ya'll can do from now on is hate.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 04:10:26 PM »
WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

The two songs are TOTALLY differant beside the fact they called 'Fuck yo Couch' One is a blatant tear up tha club song, while Bishops is a lyrical song bout wack rappers makin simple club songs and overall wack rap

How ironic, I consider any rapper who bites another rapper's ideas to be a "wack rapper"..

Hahaha, how in the hell did we bite Crunk? Hyphy is a culture, it ain't got shit to do with shouting and jumping up and down you brain washed dimwit.. What's wack is how So. Cal ain't doin shit now a days and got nerve to diss the Bay. Snoop been bitin Bay shit for years.. The Bay got a new movement and now Snoop wanna call it a "West Coast" movement. Ya'll niggas wasn't doin shit before us, just Game gettin fucked by G-Unit, and now 50 Cent is the King Of L.A, Hahaha. Spider Loc dissin the West Coast, Rass Kass is suckin G-Unit dick, so is Lil Eazy. Dr. Dre is sucking 50's dick, all of L.A in some way or another is affected by 50, he runs L.A, L.A is over. That's why that Dogg Pound shit flopped coz ya'll niggas hella ancient. There's like 5 Bay videos in steady rotation on either BET or MTV and no L.A ones. And if hyphy is biting Crunk what do you call that new Ice Cube song with Lil Jon and Snoop? At Least Tell Me When To Go was a hyphy track, you L.A niggas are actually doin Crunk shit. Daz suckin Jermain Dupri's dick and shit, ya'll niggas is lost, unorganized, and seperated. Fuck ya'll niggas, Hyphy is the new thing and as time passes you'll see that it has nothing at all to do with Crunk. Btw, Bishop Lamont is a biter, L.A been bitin the Bay for years and try to call it "Cali" shit, but all that is over now, all ya'll can do from now on is hate.
I enjoy how my one question got you to write a whole fucking essay. It's funny how you say tht La has the nerve to diss the Bay when you're the one saying fuck LA. And Hyphy isn't biting crunk? Then explain why Lil Jon is producing some of these Hyphy tracks. I love how you foos love to put everything LA does under a microscope but we could give a shit what the hell you're doing. And LMAO at you mentioning Dogg Pound flopping. Outside of the first week sales E-40 pretty much flopped.

rik

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 04:15:27 PM »

I enjoy how my one question got you to write a whole fucking essay. It's funny how you say tht La has the nerve to diss the Bay when you're the one saying fuck LA. And Hyphy isn't biting crunk? Then explain why Lil Jon is producing some of these Hyphy tracks. I love how you foos love to put everything LA does under a microscope but we could give a shit what the hell you're doing. And LMAO at you mentioning Dogg Pound flopping. Outside of the first week sales E-40 pretty much flopped.

Check and Mate.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 04:27:39 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

Check and Mate.

Wow, Lil Jon produced 2 hyphy tracks and now it's automatically a Crunk hit. You know how stupid that sounds?! We was makin Hyphy music before lil jon was thought of dawg.. That new Ice Cube joint is an actual Crunk hit, the genre itsself. Even if Lil Jon didn't produce it, it's still Crunk, it's a slow paced beat. And technically for a mainstream label under 350,000 in a year is a flop. 40 reached that in 4 months and should be Gold by September.. And you don't have to look at L.A under a microscope to see that you niggas are hella confused about what ya'll wanna do and now ya'll tryna put together a last minute movement. Hyphy has been bubbling since 2001, it's only getting bigger with each new hit and hella niggas out here are getting signed. I'm sorry dawgy but you lost, it's our turn.. You know what I'mma call L.A from now on? Sell-Out City..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:34:07 PM by sonofisis »

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 04:28:02 PM »
i thought some cat already had a tune called "fok yo couch"

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 04:28:48 PM »
^^Yea, His name is Bailey and Bishop Lamont bit that nigga..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:30:41 PM by sonofisis »

rik

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 04:30:30 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

I don't know how yall get down in the bay, but out here we guys don't ride dicks. It's great having fans though.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 04:32:52 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

I don't know how yall get down in the bay, but out here we guys don't ride dicks. It's great having fans though.

Could of fooled me. If you represent for all them niggas out there then that's all bad cuzzo, I feel sorry for ya'll. Out here we don't Co-Sign when we don't know what we're talking about, only Game-Goofy faggots do that.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 04:34:35 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

Could of fooled me. If you represent for all them niggas out there then that's all bad cuzzo, I feel sorry for ya'll. Out here we don't Co-Sign when we don't know what we're talking about, only Game-Goofy faggots do that.
How can Rik represent all these "niggas" out here when he's Mexican ???

rik

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 04:38:13 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

Homie I know more about music than you will ever know. Name the last Bay area CD to go platinum. If u can't just shut the fuck up.

rik

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

How can Rik represent all these "niggas" out here when he's Mexican ???

let these little goupies know BombFirst.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 04:39:10 PM »
damn champ baileys shit go hardd..ha ha ha ha i didnt know bay area nigguhs can spit..this shit is fiyah ..fok bishop lamonts bitin azz...

"see ill be all in pple's cars dumpin ashes laffin
spittin, wipin snort fuck a napkin" :scarface:

fok yo couch nigguh

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 04:41:31 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

Check and Mate.

Wow, Lil Jon produced 2 hyphy tracks and now it's automatically a Crunk hit. You know how stupid that sounds?! We was makin Hyphy music before lil jon was thought of dawg.. That new Ice Cube joint is an actual Crunk hit, the genre itsself. Even if Lil Jon didn't produce it, it's still Crunk, it's a slow paced beat. And technically for a mainstream label under 350,000 in a year is a flop. 40 reached that in 4 months and should be Gold by September.. And you don't have to look at L.A under a microscope to see that you niggas are hella confused about what ya'll wanna do and now ya'll tryna put together a last minute movement. Hyphy has been bubbling since 2001, it's only getting bigger with each new hit and hella niggas out here are getting signed. I'm sorry dawgy but you lost, it's our turn.. You know what I'mma call L.A from now on? Sell-Out City..
Getting signed? Probably to no named labels. Shit Omar Cruz & Game are both on Interscope/Geffen, Bishop Lamont is on Aftermath. Hyphy has been around since 2001, yet its only true hit has come from a rapper that has established him self in the rap game years before this so called movement. People always talk about how the Bay and LA/ Northern Cali and Southern Cali is so divided, and its because of retards like you. I listen to anything from Crooked I, Sly Boogie, and Jayo Felony to Yukmouth, C-Bo and Dru Down.