Author Topic: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"  (Read 1231 times)

rik

Re: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 04:43:41 PM »
^ real spit doggie. Come down to L.A. and everyone gives it up to the Bay. You go out there and all they do is hate.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 04:43:53 PM »
when was the last time the Bay Area had a platinum plaque? 10 yrs?  ya dudes is small time. ur music don't move outside of ur little box.

who da fuk do ya have thats doing anything for the westcoast? nobody.. 40 is on the souths dick. too short been on the south dick. the bay area whole gay hyphy style is bitten straight outta the south. from the dreads, to the grillz, to the fashion to the music. its straight southern shit. ya give CA a bad name.

40 had 3 songs produced by lil jon and still flopped. not to mention he was on the biggest record of the summer wit snap ya fingers. too short just turned 45 and nobody really checkin for him. outside of those 2 old fucks who are over 40 ya guys have nobody who will sell past 50k.

shut the fuck up now, and go crawl back in ur little hole.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

I don't know how yall get down in the bay, but out here we guys don't ride dicks. It's great having fans though.

Could of fooled me. If you represent for all them niggas out there then that's all bad cuzzo, I feel sorry for ya'll. Out here we don't Co-Sign when we don't know what we're talking about, only Game-Goofy faggots do that.

Homie I know more about music than you will ever know. Name the last Bay area CD to go platinum. If u can't just shut the fuck up.
Actually dawg if you wanna get technical, BaBy Bash did in 2005! I'm not a fan, but he's from the Bay and went Platinum.. Why should that matter when you have a "Ya Boy" album in your sig and even named you username after his album? You do realise that Rookie Of The Year was Ya Boy's album and Ya Boy is from the Bay? Of Cousrse you do because you have him in your sig too? Hypocrite, get off the Bay's dick homie, you don't see me talkin shit about L.A and having some LA nigga in my sig along with his album title in my user name!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2006, 04:48:40 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

I don't know how yall get down in the bay, but out here we guys don't ride dicks. It's great having fans though.

Could of fooled me. If you represent for all them niggas out there then that's all bad cuzzo, I feel sorry for ya'll. Out here we don't Co-Sign when we don't know what we're talking about, only Game-Goofy faggots do that.

Homie I know more about music than you will ever know. Name the last Bay area CD to go platinum. If u can't just shut the fuck up.
Actually dawg if you wanna get technical, BaBy Bash did in 2005! I'm not a fan, but he's from the Bay and went Platinum.. Why should that matter when you have a "Ya Boy" album in your sig and even named you username after his album? You do realise that Rookie Of The Year was Ya Boy's album and Ya Boy is from the Bay? Of Cousrse you do because you have him in your sig too? Hypocrite, get off the Bay's dick homie, you don't see me talkin shit about L.A and having some LA nigga in my sig along with his album title in my user name!
That's because unlike your hating ass, we don't care where the music comes from as long as it's good.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2006, 04:49:13 PM »
Actually dawg if you wanna get technical, BaBy Bash did in 2005!

wrong faggot. and bash reps houston, tx more than he does the bay. smh @ u trying to hold on bash as if hes doing anything for hip hop.

http://www.riaa.com/gp/database/search_results.asp

u lost.

rik

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

Where did I talk shit about the Bay? I'm just stating facts doggy. I got nothing but love for the bay always have. But if someone from the Bay is goin to diss L.A. then I'm getting at them too. I never dissed, everything I said are facts. Ya Boy is tight but u know who he's signed to? BWS Game's label and last time I checked Game was from L.A. So to your standards Ya Boy is a sell out, and as far as my user name goes check the quote in my sig. That's why that's my user name, not after the album even though the album knocks. "Rookie of the Year" was a sports term way before it was an album title.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:07:43 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

rik

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2006, 04:53:09 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

That's because unlike your hating ass, we don't care where the music comes from as long as it's good.

Real spit. I'm a fan of good music I don't care where you're from. Like I said before I listen to bay shit. I got hella E-40 and too short albums and much more bay shit.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2006, 05:03:05 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

http://www.myspace.com/champbailey

The two songs are TOTALLY differant beside the fact they called 'Fuck yo Couch' One is a blatant tear up tha club song, while Bishops is a lyrical song bout wack rappers makin simple club songs and overall wack rap

How ironic, I consider any rapper who bites another rapper's ideas to be a "wack rapper"..
So all Hyphy rappers are wack for biting crunk??

Hahaha, how in the hell did we bite Crunk? Hyphy is a culture, it ain't got shit to do with shouting and jumping up and down you brain washed dimwit.. What's wack is how So. Cal ain't doin shit now a days and got nerve to diss the Bay. Snoop been bitin Bay shit for years.. The Bay got a new movement and now Snoop wanna call it a "West Coast" movement. Ya'll niggas wasn't doin shit before us, just Game gettin fucked by G-Unit, and now 50 Cent is the King Of L.A, Hahaha. Spider Loc dissin the West Coast, Rass Kass is suckin G-Unit dick, so is Lil Eazy. Dr. Dre is sucking 50's dick, all of L.A in some way or another is affected by 50, he runs L.A, L.A is over. That's why that Dogg Pound shit flopped coz ya'll niggas hella ancient. There's like 5 Bay videos in steady rotation on either BET or MTV and no L.A ones. And if hyphy is biting Crunk what do you call that new Ice Cube song with Lil Jon and Snoop? At Least Tell Me When To Go was a hyphy track, you L.A niggas are actually doin Crunk shit. Daz suckin Jermain Dupri's dick and shit, ya'll niggas is lost, unorganized, and seperated. Fuck ya'll niggas, Hyphy is the new thing and as time passes you'll see that it has nothing at all to do with Crunk. Btw, Bishop Lamont is a biter, L.A been bitin the Bay for years and try to call it "Cali" shit, but all that is over now, all ya'll can do from now on is hate.
I enjoy how my one question got you to write a whole fucking essay. It's funny how you say tht La has the nerve to diss the Bay when you're the one saying fuck LA. And Hyphy isn't biting crunk? Then explain why Lil Jon is producing some of these Hyphy tracks. I love how you foos love to put everything LA does under a microscope but we could give a shit what the hell you're doing. And LMAO at you mentioning Dogg Pound flopping. Outside of the first week sales E-40 pretty much flopped.

Check and Mate.

Wow, Lil Jon produced 2 hyphy tracks and now it's automatically a Crunk hit. You know how stupid that sounds?! We was makin Hyphy music before lil jon was thought of dawg.. That new Ice Cube joint is an actual Crunk hit, the genre itsself. Even if Lil Jon didn't produce it, it's still Crunk, it's a slow paced beat. And technically for a mainstream label under 350,000 in a year is a flop. 40 reached that in 4 months and should be Gold by September.. And you don't have to look at L.A under a microscope to see that you niggas are hella confused about what ya'll wanna do and now ya'll tryna put together a last minute movement. Hyphy has been bubbling since 2001, it's only getting bigger with each new hit and hella niggas out here are getting signed. I'm sorry dawgy but you lost, it's our turn.. You know what I'mma call L.A from now on? Sell-Out City..
Getting signed? Probably to no named labels. Shit Omar Cruz & Game are both on Interscope/Geffen, Bishop Lamont is on Aftermath. Hyphy has been around since 2001, yet its only true hit has come from a rapper that has established him self in the rap game years before this so called movement. People always talk about how the Bay and LA/ Northern Cali and Southern Cali is so divided, and its because of retards like you. I listen to anything from Crooked I, Sly Boogie, and Jayo Felony to Yukmouth, C-Bo and Dru Down.

You crazy, LMAO! The WolfPAck got 1,200 spins on national radio and is number 25 on the charts with their new song "Vans", Too Short is number 30, E-40 U And Dat is number 6, and ain't not one L.A song getting national play, ain't even on the charts, I checked. ThePAck is signed to Jive, E-40 on Waner Bros., The Federation is signed to Warner Bros., Too Short's on Jive, Yukmouth is on Rap A Lot, Big Rich got signed to Koch, Ya Boy's on BWS/Capitol, ClydeCarson on BWS/Capitol, Baby BAsh is on Universal, The A'z just got signed to TVT(home of LIl JOn and Ying Yang), JT Da Bigga Figga is A&R for Rap-A-Lot, Keak is in talks with Interscope and F.A.B is in talks with hella labels, and the list is still growing. This is a real movement my nigga, Crunk has been bubbling since the mid 90's and didn't blow up til when? 2002? It's our time, L.A ain't got nobody lookin at them and the last L.A nigga to go Plat is Game, got his game from out here anyways and 50 Cent made him into an artist. Snoop doin songs with Pharell, takin out slang and makin TV shows about it. That Krump shit is Gay and all you niggas rap like East Coast niggas now, suckin East Coast and South dick. Niggas fail to realise that The South got hella shit from us when Too Short moved out there in 93. We been had dreds, been had grillz since the pimp days, been had sydeshows, been wore white Tees and Nikes, wtf? Ain't nothing South about the Bay at all, L.A is hella bitter, ya'll niggas never gave us love, quit lyin, Dre ain't never did no beats for us, Snoop just now gettin on our dicks, fuck ya'll, we had to do it our selves, now that we shinin you niggas is mad, hahaha. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:17:17 PM by sonofisis »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2006, 05:07:51 PM »
dope, Bishop always never dissapoints me.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 05:08:52 PM »
Actually dawg if you wanna get technical, BaBy Bash did in 2005!

wrong faggot. and bash reps houston, tx more than he does the bay. smh @ u trying to hold on bash as if hes doing anything for hip hop.

http://www.riaa.com/gp/database/search_results.asp

u lost.
^^Now that's gangsta! Hahah, nerd.. Anyways, what does that have to do with anything anyways? Especially when the only two L.A niggas to go Plat recently was Snoop and Game. Game owes that to 50 Cent and Snoop is a movie star/gimmick rapper, wtf do you expect? I'm talkin about the movement, who do ya'll have that's new and actually getting signed and being put out there? Who's even checking for L.A right now? Where's My: Block L.A on MTV. Where's Hype on L.A? Where's all the USA Today articles about L.A? Where is L.A? Where? Left behind that's where, stop focusing on the past because you know L.A has no future..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:12:48 PM by sonofisis »

rik

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2006, 05:13:55 PM »
^ You guys could get all the spins and all these record deal and all the T.V. time you want but until I see some plaques ya'll can't say shit. Only two cats from L.A. have gone plat well that's two more than the Bay has. Everything goes through L.A. even when we're not on top of the rap game L.A. is always talked about even by retards by you. Go do all the research you want. The bay will always be the jealous yonunger brother of L.A.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:17:19 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2006, 05:21:47 PM »
Props for the info. Uppin' right now.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
^^Get off his dick..

WTF!!! Why is everybody always biting the Bay, I'm tired of that shit, are Bay Area niggas the only creative ones left? Bailey from SF already made a song about this, with the exact same name "Fuck Yo ZCouch".. And a lot of people have heard it. You can listen to that shit here, I simply googled it and found it that quick. Play it with WMplayer! And Bailey's shit is better that Bishop Lamont's shit. Btw, Bailey is San Quinn's little brother, he's the one with the "U C It" video on MTV Jams..

http://www.myspace.com/champbailey

The two songs are TOTALLY differant beside the fact they called 'Fuck yo Couch' One is a blatant tear up tha club song, while Bishops is a lyrical song bout wack rappers makin simple club songs and overall wack rap

How ironic, I consider any rapper who bites another rapper's ideas to be a "wack rapper"..
So all Hyphy rappers are wack for biting crunk??

Hahaha, how in the hell did we bite Crunk? Hyphy is a culture, it ain't got shit to do with shouting and jumping up and down you brain washed dimwit.. What's wack is how So. Cal ain't doin shit now a days and got nerve to diss the Bay. Snoop been bitin Bay shit for years.. The Bay got a new movement and now Snoop wanna call it a "West Coast" movement. Ya'll niggas wasn't doin shit before us, just Game gettin fucked by G-Unit, and now 50 Cent is the King Of L.A, Hahaha. Spider Loc dissin the West Coast, Rass Kass is suckin G-Unit dick, so is Lil Eazy. Dr. Dre is sucking 50's dick, all of L.A in some way or another is affected by 50, he runs L.A, L.A is over. That's why that Dogg Pound shit flopped coz ya'll niggas hella ancient. There's like 5 Bay videos in steady rotation on either BET or MTV and no L.A ones. And if hyphy is biting Crunk what do you call that new Ice Cube song with Lil Jon and Snoop? At Least Tell Me When To Go was a hyphy track, you L.A niggas are actually doin Crunk shit. Daz suckin Jermain Dupri's dick and shit, ya'll niggas is lost, unorganized, and seperated. Fuck ya'll niggas, Hyphy is the new thing and as time passes you'll see that it has nothing at all to do with Crunk. Btw, Bishop Lamont is a biter, L.A been bitin the Bay for years and try to call it "Cali" shit, but all that is over now, all ya'll can do from now on is hate.
I enjoy how my one question got you to write a whole fucking essay. It's funny how you say tht La has the nerve to diss the Bay when you're the one saying fuck LA. And Hyphy isn't biting crunk? Then explain why Lil Jon is producing some of these Hyphy tracks. I love how you foos love to put everything LA does under a microscope but we could give a shit what the hell you're doing. And LMAO at you mentioning Dogg Pound flopping. Outside of the first week sales E-40 pretty much flopped.

Check and Mate.

Wow, Lil Jon produced 2 hyphy tracks and now it's automatically a Crunk hit. You know how stupid that sounds?! We was makin Hyphy music before lil jon was thought of dawg.. That new Ice Cube joint is an actual Crunk hit, the genre itsself. Even if Lil Jon didn't produce it, it's still Crunk, it's a slow paced beat. And technically for a mainstream label under 350,000 in a year is a flop. 40 reached that in 4 months and should be Gold by September.. And you don't have to look at L.A under a microscope to see that you niggas are hella confused about what ya'll wanna do and now ya'll tryna put together a last minute movement. Hyphy has been bubbling since 2001, it's only getting bigger with each new hit and hella niggas out here are getting signed. I'm sorry dawgy but you lost, it's our turn.. You know what I'mma call L.A from now on? Sell-Out City..
Getting signed? Probably to no named labels. Shit Omar Cruz & Game are both on Interscope/Geffen, Bishop Lamont is on Aftermath. Hyphy has been around since 2001, yet its only true hit has come from a rapper that has established him self in the rap game years before this so called movement. People always talk about how the Bay and LA/ Northern Cali and Southern Cali is so divided, and its because of retards like you. I listen to anything from Crooked I, Sly Boogie, and Jayo Felony to Yukmouth, C-Bo and Dru Down.

You crazy, LMAO! The WolfPAck got 1,200 spins on national radio and is number 25 on the charts with their new song "Vans", Too Short is number 30, E-40 U And Dat is number 6, and ain't not one L.A song getting national play, ain't even on the charts, I checked. ThePAck is signed to Jive, E-40 on Waner Bros., The Federation is signed to Warner Bros., Too Short's on Jive, Yukmouth is on Rap A Lot, Big Rich got signed to Koch, Ya Boy's on BWS/Capitol, ClydeCarson on BWS/Capitol, Baby BAsh is on Universal, The A'z just got signed to TVT(home of LIl JOn and Ying Yang), JT Da Bigga Figga is A&R for Rap-A-Lot, Keak is in talks with Interscope and F.A.B is in talks with hella labels, and the list is still growing. This is a real movement my nigga, Crunk has been bubbling since the mid 90's and din't blow up til when? 2002? It's our time, L.A ain't got nobody lookin at them and the last L.A nigga to go Plat is Game, got his game from out here anyways but he's gay anyways. Snoop doin songs with Pharell, takin out slang and makin TV shows about it. That Krump shit is Gay and all you niggas rap like East Coast niggas now, suckin East Coast and South dick. Niggas fail to realise that The South got hella shit from us when Too Short moved out there in 93. We been had dreds, been had grillz since the pimp days, been had sydeshows, been wore white Tees and Nikes, wtf? Ain't nothing South about the Bay at all, L.A is hella bitter, ya'll niggas never gave us love, quit lyin, Dre ain't never did no beats for us, Snoop just now gettin on our dicks, fuck ya'll, we had to do it our selves, now that we shinin you niggas is mad, hahaha. 
And when Game was fucking with JT he sucked ass. He was still pretty weak with G-Unit, it wasn't until he went on his own that he's improved his flow and lyrics. LMAO at Bay had been wearing white T's and Nike's, who didn't? Shit people still do. You talk about LA being bitter when you're obviously the bitter one. We aren't  even talking shit that's all you. We're mad that your shinin? Rik just said he listens to Ya Boy. Ya Boy is fucking With Game, Gonzoe is Regime with Yuk. You retards are the only ones making it a whole Bay vs. LA thing. LA didn't fuck with the Bay before? Well DPG was fucking with Num and Yuk on his hugged Out: The Albulation. Gonzoes been Regime since the longest. Crooked I and the Luniz were on the Girl track for the Caught Up SoundTrack in 98. Daz used to fuck with JT. Ice Cube & E-40 were on Jayo's track. Big Syke and Dj Quik collabed with E-40 on Time Iz Money. Dj Quik & Raphael Saadiq co produced a track on the Luniz Lunitik Muzik. You're just an idiot who hates on LA.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2006, 05:25:25 PM »
^ You guys could get all the spins and all these record deal and all the T.V. time you want but until I see some plaques ya'll can't say shit. Only two cats from L.A. have gone plat well that's two more than the Bay has. Everything goes through L.A. even when we're not on top of the rap game L.A. is always talked about even by retards by you. Go do all the research you want. The bay will always be the jealous yonunger brother of L.A.

How can we ever be a younger brother when we've always been independent. Just becasue we wanna do it the right way and not do R&B songs or suck east coast dick to go plat don't mean shit.. Jealous? We don't even think about ya'll, all L.A is about is gang banging and racism, the Bay is in no way influenced by L.A. Why you think Sacramento has black bloods and crips but the Bay doesn't? Coz we ran them niggas out when they tried to set up shop here, we ran them up north and kept them down South. Independent culture homie.. And you keep talking about Plaques like you're in the industry or something, why you worried about how much money the next nigga gets? We just wanted the exposure and recognition for what we do out here. L.A is on some power trip type shit, if we gotta go thru L.A, why ain't no L.A niggas featured on nothing coming out the Bay recently, just one Too Short track coz he fucks with everybody. Other than that you niggas is lame to us, str8 up.. And Game ain't considered no L.A artist, he started rappin in the Bay..

"First Master P, Then Pac, Then I came from the Bay, don't do it for me nigga do it for Mac Dre" - The Game - Tell Me When To Go Remix

Bay Area stand up! I'm owning these faggots!

rik

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2006, 05:29:02 PM »
^ Dog all you're doin is repeating the same shit over and over. I don't have time for little 13 year olds. Shouldn't u bout out somewhere in a circle of men grinding eachother I mean getting hyphy? O and for the record you are not owning anybody. And the reason I keep bring up plaques is cus u keep saying that the Bay is better. If yall were really better yall would go platinum every record.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:32:40 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »