Author Topic: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"  (Read 1236 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 05:29:11 PM »
^ You guys could get all the spins and all these record deal and all the T.V. time you want but until I see some plaques ya'll can't say shit. Only two cats from L.A. have gone plat well that's two more than the Bay has. Everything goes through L.A. even when we're not on top of the rap game L.A. is always talked about even by retards by you. Go do all the research you want. The bay will always be the jealous yonunger brother of L.A.

How can we ever be a younger brother when we've always been independent. Just becasue we wanna do it the right way and not do R&B songs or suck east coast dick to go plat don't mean shit.. Jealous? We don't even think about ya'll, all L.A is about is gang banging and racism, the Bay is in no way influenced by L.A. Why you think Sacramento has black bloods and crips but the Bay doesn't? Coz we ran them niggas out when they tried to set up shop here, we ran them up north and kept them down South. Independent culture homie.. And you keep talking about Plaques like you're in the industry or something, why you worried about how much money the next nigga gets? We just wanted the exposure and recognition for what we do out here. L.A is on some power trip type shit, if we gotta go thru L.A, why ain't no L.A niggas featured on nothing coming out the Bay recently, just one Too Short track coz he fucks with everybody. Other than that you niggas is lame to us, str8 up.. And Game ain't considered no L.A artist, he started rappin in the Bay..

"First Master P, Then Pac, Then I came from the Bay, don't do it for me nigga do it for Mac Dre" - The Game - Tell Me When To Go Remix

Bay Area stand up! I'm owning these faggots!
Actually you're just showing that you're an ignorant hater :D

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »
^ Dog all you're doin is repeating the same shit over and over. I don't have time for little 13 year olds. Shouldn't u bout out somewhere in a circle of men grinding eachother I mean getting hyphy?

okay then, I guess we can agree to disagree then. Am I right BayArea dick ryder of the year, oops, I mean "Rookie Of The Year"?..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2006, 05:34:09 PM »
^ Dog all you're doin is repeating the same shit over and over. I don't have time for little 13 year olds. Shouldn't u bout out somewhere in a circle of men grinding eachother I mean getting hyphy?

okay then, I guess we can agree to disagree then. Am I right BayAreadickrydaoftheyear, oops, I mean "Rookie Of The Year"..
yeah I agree that you're the "Bay Area dick ryda of the year"

rik

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2006, 05:34:29 PM »

okay then, I guess we can agree to disagree then. Am I right BayArea dick ryder of the year, oops, I mean "Rookie Of The Year?"..

I love your elementary school sense of humor.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2006, 05:36:37 PM »

okay then, I guess we can agree to disagree then. Am I right BayArea dick ryder of the year, oops, I mean "Rookie Of The Year?"..

Wow! I didn't think L.A niggas had a sense of humor, good shit bruh bruh..

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2006, 05:37:18 PM »

I'm guessing it's because he's IN elementary school. I don't think his parents would approve of him visiting West Coast forums :grumpy:

suckaa free

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2006, 05:38:23 PM »
stop the beef mang.  if the fans of the west coast have to argue about fucken every little thing, how the hell are we gonna put our artists out to the mainstream.  shit dont make sense.  this thread is to drop feed back on how bishops shit was, not to start a war between mufucken n.cal & s.cal  

both of these niggaz havnt made it imo.  support for both of them is need.  everybody(cali) stop smokin that white shit and blow some cali dro.  if the fans aint on the same page, how in the fuck are these artists going to get thier shine?...
increase the fucken peace fellas.   :pimp:

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2006, 05:40:34 PM »

I'm guessing it's because he's IN elementary school. I don't think his parents would approve of him visiting West Coast forums :grumpy:

Whoa!! You got me right there, that was damaging..

rik

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2006, 05:43:38 PM »

haha...they think he's in his room doing homework...little do they know.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »

Whoa!! You got me right there, that was damaging..
What are you gonna do, go cry to mommy?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 05:46:59 PM »
Wow, I'm really being jumped by two niggas with over 2,000 posts each..

rik

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 05:49:49 PM »

the fuck does that have to do with anything little girl?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 05:55:57 PM »

that was kind of funny... :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2006, 06:47:43 PM »
Bishop shits on all aftermath artist.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2006, 06:51:46 PM »
when was the last time the Bay Area had a platinum plaque? 10 yrs?  ya dudes is small time. ur music don't move outside of ur little box.

who da fuk do ya have thats doing anything for the westcoast? nobody.. 40 is on the souths dick. too short been on the south dick. the bay area whole gay hyphy style is bitten straight outta the south. from the dreads, to the grillz, to the fashion to the music. its straight southern shit. ya give CA a bad name.

40 had 3 songs produced by lil jon and still flopped. not to mention he was on the biggest record of the summer wit snap ya fingers. too short just turned 45 and nobody really checkin for him. outside of those 2 old fucks who are over 40 ya guys have nobody who will sell past 50k.

shut the fuck up now, and go crawl back in ur little hole.

Crawl back in my hole and shut up? Dude why does every one say that after they put up a weak ass argument? That exact same line, "Go back in a corner, or your hole", wtf? You have a true internet way of arguing your point, I can't even take you serious, you're probably a robot or something. And firstly, We don't give CA a bad name coz we don't rep no gay ass California! WTF is California? We rep the Bay. Secondly, Lil Jon ain't gonna make nobody platinum, you either have to be a gimmick(Like Snoop), have 50 write all of your songs(Like Game) or create a name by hustling and reppin hella hard.. 350,000 ain't no flop either, it ain't great, but it ain't bad at all, 40 just opened the door for us, and so will Too Short. The Yuk is dropping under Rap-A-Lot, then The Federation is dropping under Warner Bros., then the WolfPAck is droppin under Jive, Then the A'z under TVT, and so on and so on until the movement is in full effect. It just started dawg, after a ten year drought you can't expect some old ass rapper like E-40 to do it, he just brought some attention to us, along with the contant TV exposure. No one cares about L.A dawg. You L.A niggas ain't got nobody dawg, ya'll got Tounge Ring Game and Bitin ass Snoop, who's next after them? No one, atleast we got hitters on deck, ya'll got a bullshit, last minute movement that ain't even makin noise. The Bay has more to do with bringing the West back than anyone, obviously. You want to see plaques? Just wait, no realistic person figured 40 would go plat no way, he had his time. That's like DJ Quik tryna go plat now a days, even tho DJ Quick fell off waaaaaay harder than 40 ever did.. Put it like this, 40 is selling more than 99.9% of L.A artists out right now, that's just plain bad that some nigga from Vallejo(A rinky dink town in the Bay Area) is selling more than all the rappers out there and ya'll live in the entertainment capital and have endless connections. It's obvious that Bay niggas must hustle harder, we shouldn't even be getting attention. And Grillz, Dreds, White Tees ain't no South thing. We been wearin that shit since that Major pimp days like I said, I had dreds like 10 years ago. Hyphy ain't shit like Crunk, more uptempo beats, different subject matter, and different culture, but you never been to the Bay in your life so you wouldn't know, you just watch TV and post on here hatin all day. Seriously tho, think about it, L.A is void right now and the Bay scene is active. I can't name no one from L.A besides Snoop and Game who I think could even get another video on MTV, let alone go Gold Or Plat. Just look at the Dogg Pound's numbers. Yukmouth does better numbers than that with his Mixtapes, smh..