Author Topic: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"  (Read 1234 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Bishop lamont - New Song "Fuck yo Couch"
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »
Fuck Yo Couch was a super hit in the bay. From radio to the clubs. My nig Bailey tore it up early last year. Music & Comedy are 2 different things. If Carlos Mencia has a sketch doing the "Fuck yo Couch" on his show, is he biting Rick James or Dave Chappelle? It's Dave's concept FOR A SKETCH. This is Bailey's concept FOR A SONG. Bishop Lamont IS very much biting. There's a small chance he didn't hear about Baiely's song, and that I could understand, he doesn't come to the bay and prolly has his head into what he's doing at the moment to come up. But regardless, "Fuck yo couch" is a bay thing because of Bailey, and you can't say it ain't. Someone need to school Bishop. It's already labeled and I will guarantee people out here will shit on Bishop's name if he goes big with it. Show me one LA cat that uses that line every other day in a normal conversation.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2006, 07:07:31 PM »
its ok
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

SGV

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2006, 09:38:39 PM »
Seriously, I still hear people down here say "Fuck Yo Couch Nigga!" Dudes are acting like Dave Chapelle's from the Bay and only performed that Skit for Bay people to watch. All bullshit aside, fuck who's on what label. Fuck who's getting what spins. The concept of "Fuck Yo Couch" is NOT a Bay thing. Yes, Baily may have been the first one to make that song, but he didn't truely start a trend that everyone outside the Bay is following. The Geto Boys were the first dudes to use Tony Montana samples on their tracks, now everyone does it. Is this a Southern Trend? No. All they did was sample a Movie that is well liked and respect amongst the Hip Hop Community. Much like the Chapelle show is. THAT is where the trend started... Not from Bailey. I repeat... NOT from Bailey.

opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink.

I WAS FUCKING THERE WHEN THIS SONG WAS RECORDED! WE WERE NOT IN THAT MOTHAFUCKA EVEN THINKING OF BAILEY..

But let me get this right. so Bailey and Bishop Bit Dave....But Honestly It was Charlies story so. Bishop bit Bailey who bit Dave who bit Charlie?

lol lil gay boys

"TeeHee! LiL gAy Boyzzzzz"

Relax! Honestly, yes, it was Charlies story, but since neither of us were there to witness any of these events, we'll never truely know how TRUE they really are. We don't know what was written by Dave. So, yea... B.Lamont and Bailey got their concept from Dave Chapelle. End of story. Everyone can shut up and stop crying.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2006, 09:39:24 PM »
i fucks with all cali music but as soon as I saw this thread title I was like  - "aw man, champ just got bit"

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2006, 11:36:43 PM »
this shit is kind of weak..... Bailey's song is much better
and yea he did bit Bailey unless he never heard of him (then i dont really have respect for him, he should be checking all the music that's coming out)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2006, 01:08:37 AM »
im a bishop fan and i was feelin this joint .. Bishop ripped this but to be honest bishop bit bailey and bailey did this track  much better ...I'd like to give bishop benefit of the doubt but I think its a tough call on this 1

suckaa free

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2006, 09:18:39 AM »
stop the beef mang.  if the fans of the west coast have to argue about fucken every little thing, how the hell are we gonna put our artists out to the mainstream.  shit dont make sense.  this thread is to drop feed back on how bishops shit was, not to start a war between mufucken n.cal & s.cal  

both of these niggaz havnt made it imo.  support for both of them is need.  everybody(cali) stop smokin that white shit and blow some cali dro.  if the fans aint on the same page, how in the fuck are these artists going to get thier shine?...
increase the fucken peace fellas.   :pimp:

i guess no one cares.      :D

S.J

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2006, 02:04:04 PM »
I don't know if he bit Bailey but Baileys is way better than Bishops anyway.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron