Author Topic: comptongame.com - geffen  (Read 822 times)

'EclipZe

Re: comptongame.com - geffen
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 05:16:44 AM »
Fcuk Dre? Fuck Game for having the opportunity of a lifetime and fucking it all up.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 05:26:05 AM »
i dont care what label he is on as long as he keeps spitting that fire  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 08:23:59 AM »
Industry politics as usual I guess...

But who are we fooling here everybody must have seen this coming a mile away...

I'mma support Game to the fullest!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 11:08:06 AM »
it could just be game & his management keepign things confusing and ambiguous - he hasn't really dissed g-unit in a little while but he's still being discussed all over the message boards and shit, whether or not he's still aftermath and all that shit.

you're a classic jackass.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 11:12:10 AM »
But dont he say "I am the heir to Aftermath" or something like that?....No way would he say that and not be on the label, i know he has bullshitted before, but hes settin himself up to look waaaay too ridicolous with that.....

the man got a butterfly on his face; and you think he's worried about saying something thats not true?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 11:29:44 AM »
But dont he say "I am the heir to Aftermath" or something like that?....No way would he say that and not be on the label, i know he has bullshitted before, but hes settin himself up to look waaaay too ridicolous with that.....

the man got a butterfly on his face; and you think he's worried about saying something thats not true?
Thats real

The Best of 3 Worlds

SikksTrey

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 12:55:13 PM »
I highly doubt he got 50 mill...
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »

LMAO!!! +1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 09:07:04 PM »

he remove the butterfly got a L.A. one...maybe game was high when he put that butterfly :laugh:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 09:46:34 PM »
 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 12:08:31 AM »

he remove the butterfly got a L.A. one...maybe game was high when he put that butterfly :laugh:

like i said before - i seriously believe game does pcp and then goes out and gets tattoos. i mean when he first came out he had some coo tats (the eazy, the big & pac, etc). but the butterfly? the pigeon? the dodgers logo? game is an excellent rapper but homie is NOT normal.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2006, 12:13:02 AM »

like i said before - i seriously believe game does pcp and then goes out and gets tattoos. i mean when he first came out he had some coo tats (the eazy, the big & pac, etc). but the butterfly? the pigeon? the dodgers logo? game is an excellent rapper but homie is NOT normal.

lmao I agree completely