Author Topic: Why do people have such a hard-on for Jay-Z?  (Read 1715 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Why do people have such a hard-on for Jay-Z?
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 01:37:56 PM »
Cam'Ron > Nas, Jay-z, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Ja Rule

Cam'Ron = King of NY
Cam has 2 classics,  "Purple Haze" and "Come Home With me"
while "Killa Season" "S.D.E" and "Confession of Fire" were great to.

LOL, this is why nobody takes you Dipset dudes seriously.

Everything I said is accurate, Its not like Im talking out of my ass.   Man forget the fact that Cam has worn pink before BIG DEAL!  The guy can flat out rap and he allergic to the word flop.

nobody said anything about cam wearing pink...cam can rap...but he can't write lyrics for shit

Maybe lately his lyrics have been a little lazy I can admit that, but dude still is tops when it comes to punchlines and wordplay

see again we differ....personally i think cam is one of the worst as far as punch lines and word play...and he always has been...even on his earlier albums his lyrics were weak...they just weren't jibberish back then...now he's just spitting flat out bullshit

whatever doggie its all opinions.  

"We destroy {niggaz}, need advice, cause I heard em sayin Jesus Christ
You should see the sight, cookin ox-tail, peas and rice
Makin about a G a night, they can't read or write
But I got every creed and type, you need a dyke, babygirl I see the light
But sometime y'all get crimey crimey, grimy grimy
But those with a tiny hiney they get whiny whiny
So guard your girl, Harlem World, cock the gun, pop it son
Fila fam, illa players, Killa Cam is still the man"

Killa, yo, these girls told you I'm the man right? (right?)
Well listen to lover
When I beef, visions are gutter
Kids clapping, kidnappings, heard her missing a brother
I'm hitting your sister, you kissing your mother
The shit is disguster
Underground with people, lethal, trapped in the desert, surrounded by evil
Yeah, I see your bitch is impressed, my kicks is all fresh
This shit on my chest, by Mitchell and S.
I got her opened, hoping she's not, I'd have her crack in her tits, coke in her twat
Have her crack up the strip, coke up the block
She'd get cracked up and hit, keep soaping your cycle mami
My girls lay up in suites, a half of cake of week, and masturbate like Tweet
Killa, I be popping the oozies, copping them Coogis, eyes on the drop real droopy
Mair is snoopy, look at your hooptie, rocking the rubies
Hop in the hoochie, popping her coochie
Chill while I'm chasing millions
I'm a baller that would merk you like Jason Williams (uh Huh)
Don't play with villas', vacate the building
Or the eights will come and rape your children
Yeah, it's a kilo to a milligram
I'm still the man, word to Killa Cam (Killa Cam)

Now I was in the boogie down getting some ass
I got a beep from my block, had to split so I dashed
And the Killah ain't been around the way for two days
I called my man 4-0 the green Grand from the ways
When I got to my block, if I wasn't in shock
Then I was cause I found out my cousin got shot
They said yo "It was concerning, the germans, they came through
blazing, and burning, left Blood squirming
A line blast out, but he got his ass out
Then Capone came in the Grand and drove him to the stash house"
Now I run into the house with the tool in my hand
Tried to do in my man, fucking ruined our plan
When I get in the first, tears start to burst
Cause I see a trail of blood thinking the worst
Flowers, casket, hearse, but nah, all I seen was his left leg split
Dude Capone working on him with the First Aid kit
And they told me the scoop on this wild ass please
It was just a graze, in and out his leg
But they came through dead nasty, it was Fred Blassie
Crew shot shit up quick and then fled fastly
Now I'm thinking - over dough or dice?
Come to find out this is all about his hoeing ass wife
And niggaz always pulling guns quick over some chick
Motherfucker that's that some dumb shit, but yo this ain't done with
Cause lifestyle, quite foul, lord ? to my sight now
Turn them germans into ashes Harlem Night style
And that's how it goes when you dealing with stranglers
Girls, the misters and haters, felons biscuits and bangers

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 01:39:36 PM »
Maybe lately his lyrics have been a little lazy I can admit that, but dude still is tops when it comes to punchlines and wordplay
I'd get lazy too if nobody was seeing me in the rap game and even the "greatest rapper alive" won't step up to the plate. But hey, my opinion. I don't wanna stray off topic or nuthin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 01:41:23 PM »
Cam'Ron > Nas, Jay-z, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Ja Rule

Cam'Ron = King of NY
Cam has 2 classics,  "Purple Haze" and "Come Home With me"
while "Killa Season" "S.D.E" and "Confession of Fire" were great to.

LOL, this is why nobody takes you Dipset dudes seriously.

Everything I said is accurate, Its not like Im talking out of my ass.   Man forget the fact that Cam has worn pink before BIG DEAL!  The guy can flat out rap and he allergic to the word flop.

nobody said anything about cam wearing pink...cam can rap...but he can't write lyrics for shit

Nah homie, Cam be saying rooty-tooty, pooty-doody, killa, killa mo killa killa fo' killa killa shit too much. While at times, Cam is so retarted & arrogant that he comes off as brilliant, for the most part, he is not that talented. He spit fire on his first 2 releases, then completely lost it with Come Home With Me. Killa Season was dope, but that lies almost entirley with the production. You complain about Kurupt being whack alot, but Cam does the same shit in a differnet way. I just can;t picture how someone could really think of Cam above Jay, Nas, Kiss or even Fab without trying to be funny. I don't care about the pink shit, that was what it was. This man will never be on the level Jay-Z is.

And if Cam is allergic to a flop, that dude must be sick as hell right now. Killa Season FLOPPED.

People like Jay because he appeals to all different types of the hip-hop audience. He has a wider eange than Cam, and comes off as being much smarter. As far as what Sikotic said, I agree with Jay not being the best rapper to listen to, due to a monontnous voice. But he can flow, picks good beats, and above all, is a spectacular lyricist. Jay also has POWER, which alot of folks respect, hes got the baddest chick in the game, which to me also demands respect.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2006, 01:42:07 PM »
I'd get lazy too if nobody was seeing me in the rap game and even the "greatest rapper alive" won't step up to the plate. But hey, my opinion. I don't wanna stray off topic or nuthin.

No your right Killa is still on tops of his game,  he murdered his verses on Killa Season, and he was tight on J.R.'s Byrd Call    "It may seem petty, but we all turn mean deadly, for green fetty, my whole team ready"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2006, 01:43:01 PM »

Again man, Jay has nothing to gain from dissing this clown. He already has the respect on the East, that Cam craves but will never get, especially with his childish dissing of Jay.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 01:43:58 PM »

No your right Killa is still on tops of his game,  he murdered his verses on Killa Season, and he was tight on J.R.'s Byrd Call    "It may seem petty, but we all turn mean deadly, for green fetty, my whole team ready"

The quote you posted is no more than a basic gangsta rap cliche'. How many times have we heard this before?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2006, 01:44:40 PM »

Again man, Jay has nothing to gain from dissing this clown. He already has the respect on the East, that Cam craves but will never get, especially with his childish dissing of Jay.

How is Cam a clown? He has gotten propz from some of the best ever, he can get any bitch he wants, he is rich as fuck, plus he is a great rapper.  So that defines clown, and oh yeah he is a damn good actor to

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2006, 01:47:45 PM »
Im down with jigga, Reasonable doubt, roc la familia, the blueprint and the balc albums are some of my favorite records.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2006, 01:50:18 PM »

How is Cam a clown? He has gotten propz from some of the best ever, he can get any bitch he wants, he is rich as fuck, plus he is a great rapper.  So that defines clown, and oh yeah he is a damn good actor to

He not anywhere near as rich as Jay is, you know that he ain't pulling anything as bad as Beyonce.

Another point that you ain't hearing. You live by Sac right? Im from NJ, and I am telling you that Cam is NOT respected on the East Coast, sorry to tell you but it is the TRUTH.

The clown statement comes from, yes wearing pink, saying stupid ass lines like Rooty-Pooty, Snooty-Dooty on more than 1 occasion, and holding a goddam PRESS CONFERENCE too announce him dissing his idol, Jay-Z. All Cam needs is a painted on smile, some big ass-shoes, and a big red fake nose, and hell right in with the circus.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 01:50:36 PM »
You know, I bet it kills Jigga everyday that the person who put Cam on and got him his first deal was none other than Biggie himself. Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2006, 01:55:42 PM »
You know, I bet it kills Jigga everyday that the person who put Cam on and got him his first deal was none other than Biggie himself. Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

I doubt it, he wakes up next to Beyonce. I really doubt Cam is even on Jay's mind at all, while Cam goes to bed mad that Jay won't let Juelz appear on any Dipset releases.

PLANT

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2006, 02:12:14 PM »
the real question is.........why do you have such a hard on for dipset? ???

take that gay ass pink shirt off and remove that barbie belt and someone might take you seriously
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 02:14:55 PM by PLANT »

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »
the real question is.........why do you have such a hard on for dipset? ???

take that gay ass pink shirt off and remove that barbie belt and someone might take you seriously

U mad?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2006, 02:20:59 PM »
^ lol
NO MORE WAR

J Bananas

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2006, 02:22:02 PM »
we built this city!