Author Topic: Why do people have such a hard-on for Jay-Z?  (Read 1759 times)

PLANT

Re: Why do people have such a hard-on for Jay-Z?
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
the real question is.........why do you have such a hard on for dipset? ???

take that gay ass pink shirt off and remove that barbie belt and someone might take you seriously

U mad?
no, but Id like to see you try this one on

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2006, 02:36:57 PM »
the real question is.........why do you have such a hard on for dipset? ???

take that gay ass pink shirt off and remove that barbie belt and someone might take you seriously

U mad?
no, but Id like to see you try this one on

The fuck outta my thread with that homo shit. The topic ain't even about dipset or your obsession with Lance Bass, it's about Jay-Z, someone that probably gets your panties wet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »
lol im not the one with the pink t shirt on buddy

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »
First you tell me to take my shirt off and remove my belt. Then you put up pictures of Lance Bass. Somethin' you wanna tell us, Plant?

How many more kufis do I gotta smack up in DIPCC?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
First you tell me to take my shirt off and remove my belt. Then you put up pictures of Lance Bass. Somethin' you wanna tell us, Plant?

LMAO...+1

PLANT

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2006, 02:48:11 PM »

I just cant take you serious when you're wearing a pink shirt and have pink shit all in your sig........I dont think Ive ever taken you seriously tho, you just seem to play these phony rolls week to week on the dubcc....who knows, maybe you really are a fag....plus, you think Camron is better than Jay Z and that right there tells me you have something wrong with you. :camp:  go ahead and smack me up behind your screen do whatever makes you feel better man and keep dreaming about your dipcc

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »
LMAO...I've heard Cam, I used to listen to his shit in his Killa Cam days...The thing with him is that I could freestyle those lyrics and he doesn't exactly have the mic presence of Kurupt, and Kurupt is not exactly great nowadays either. Cam is weak, he's a fucking gimmick rapper, and to top it off, he has no significance. Dipset is what's wrong with Hip-Hop today...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2006, 03:08:18 PM »
LMAO...I've heard Cam, I used to listen to his shit in his Killa Cam days...The thing with him is that I could freestyle those lyrics and he doesn't exactly have the mic presence of Kurupt, and Kurupt is not exactly great nowadays either. Cam is weak, he's a fucking gimmick rapper, and to top it off, he has no significance. Dipset is what's wrong with Hip-Hop today...PeACe
exactly

suckaa free

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2006, 03:25:23 PM »
fuck jay-z.

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 03:27:26 PM »

I just cant take you serious when you're wearing a pink shirt and have pink shit all in your sig........I dont think Ive ever taken you seriously tho, you just seem to play these phony rolls week to week on the dubcc....who knows, maybe you really are a fag....plus, you think Camron is better than Jay Z and that right there tells me you have something wrong with you. :camp:  go ahead and smack me up behind your screen do whatever makes you feel better man and keep dreaming about your dipcc

Look at what you just wrote about me.....I got you shook and you're not even a factor round here. Doggy, I don't even fuckin' care what you think of me. You don't even come up on the Kufi Smacka's radar. If you didn't try to talk shit, and I mean TRY, I wouldn't even know who you are.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »
Cam has no significance? They are the new Wu Tang, business wise. They have deals at Def Jam, Warner Bros and Koch. All their projects do good numbers without crazy promo. They generally don't have the biggest producers, but they have very solid production. Their Mixtapes are still highly regarded amongst industry and street cats the same.

Cam has the qualities of a Big Daddy Kane, which is what people really like. He's not wowing you with metaphors and similies, but he always has something clever to say ("You don't like men? Me neither, what a kawinkidink"). Or his brags with that Harlem Swag people jock ("Let my muscle show, cuz I'm like Russel Crowe, Beautiful Mind, took his Bitch, Hustle Hoe!"). It's simple shit like that which is why people dig Cam and the Dips. Cam may not be the second coming of KRS-One, but he's already proved his worth in this game. Like I said, for Biggie and Big L to co-sign you, you have to be hot. 10 Years in the Game and dude is still a major factor without "selling out" or compromising his music.

As for Jigga, dude is a great song writer. He may not appeal to everyone, but his song writing is what captures you. His flow. His swagger. His presence. Just cuz he's not spitting some deep shit like a Nas or someone of that nature, doesn't mean he can't be a great emcee.

rik

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 03:54:12 PM »
Cam has no significance? They are the new Wu Tang, business wise. They have deals at Def Jam, Warner Bros and Koch. All their projects do good numbers without crazy promo. They generally don't have the biggest producers, but they have very solid production. Their Mixtapes are still highly regarded amongst industry and street cats the same.

Cam has the qualities of a Big Daddy Kane, which is what people really like. He's not wowing you with metaphors and similies, but he always has something clever to say ("You don't like men? Me neither, what a kawinkidink"). Or his brags with that Harlem Swag people jock ("Let my muscle show, cuz I'm like Russel Crowe, Beautiful Mind, took his Bitch, Hustle Hoe!"). It's simple shit like that which is why people dig Cam and the Dips. Cam may not be the second coming of KRS-One, but he's already proved his worth in this game. Like I said, for Biggie and Big L to co-sign you, you have to be hot. 10 Years in the Game and dude is still a major factor without "selling out" or compromising his music.

As for Jigga, dude is a great song writer. He may not appeal to everyone, but his song writing is what captures you. His flow. His swagger. His presence. Just cuz he's not spitting some deep shit like a Nas or someone of that nature, doesn't mean he can't be a great emcee.

Nicely put.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 04:00:54 PM »
the whole camel thing is played out as hell too...i remember saying jay-z looked like a camel like 8 years ago....its no secret he is probably the ugliest guy in the rap game

its about as played out as the Pink thing...When was the last time Cam wore pink????? Show me something LUKEY  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2006, 04:06:57 PM »
Jay-Z is just an average rapper, but he's a great business man.

I mentioned this in the other thread, Jay-Z has no artistic integrity.  He's a businessman first, artist a distant second.  2pac dissed Jay-Z, everyone heard it on the Makevelli record, and then Jay jacked one of 2pac's rawest cuts ever "Me And My Girlfriend" (off the same album!) and made it into some bubble gum pop record with his hoe Beyonce.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2006, 08:14:18 PM »
pac dissed everyone on that album... i swear to god dipset has you guys brainwashed. I just cant understand it, and im not even saying they suck or i hate them but you guys are crazy. It's one thing to say you prefer them or you enjoy their music but you guys talk like they are gods gift to the mic. Only a very select few emcees get that kind of respect and usually the majority or fans agree or can come to an understanding about them. You guys are a very small % or fans and you challange cam and dipset to everyone talkin all this shit when you are the only ones who agree or even show any love. And to top it off your down right childish and annoying about it.