Author Topic: wat Israel is doing...  (Read 601 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wat Israel is doing...
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 01:00:31 PM »

Haha, well at least your stupidity has temporarily distracted from the madness of the middle east ok I shall put it in caps JEWS THEMSELVES HAVE REFERRED TO PALESTINE, THEY HAVE USED THE WORD PALESTINE, lol, your a clueless fool.
Ah yes your the tool who denies those quotes i posted are true, even though if you researched them you would realise they are true, better to deny though eh!!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 01:05:11 PM by virtuoso »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 01:09:38 PM »

Haha, well at least your stupidity has temporarily distracted from the madness of the middle east ok I shall put it in caps JEWS THEMSELVES HAVE REFERRED TO PALESTINE, THEY HAVE USED THE WORD PALESTINE, lol, your a clueless fool.
Ah yes your the tool who denies those quotes i posted are true, even though if you researched them you would realise they are true, better to deny though eh!!!!

The Jewish definition of Palestine is not the same as the Arab definition of Palestine...LMAO. What a moron. :grumpy:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 04:01:08 PM »

Ok for one you slow learner i wasnt arguing about the differing defintiion i was just pointing out that Palestine is a place, which was referred to by both jews and arabs alike before the state of Israel was established. Second your still a tool because you deny those existence of those quotes and both pride yourself in the terrorist tactics that were used to "defend" the jews and then condemn the terrorist tactics which are used to "defend" the palestinians. You seem to have a serious deficiency somewhere, for you it seems that the IDF don't commit atrocities when its being exposed right now as it has time and time again that isnt true, you even deny they want to annex south lebanon, when the jewish think tank papers called for exactly that lol.
Your too much, keep your head in the clouds its much better up there!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 05:05:41 PM »

Ok for one you slow learner i wasnt arguing about the differing defintiion i was just pointing out that Palestine is a place, which was referred to by both jews and arabs alike before the state of Israel was established. Second your still a tool because you deny those existence of those quotes and both pride yourself in the terrorist tactics that were used to "defend" the jews and then condemn the terrorist tactics which are used to "defend" the palestinians. You seem to have a serious deficiency somewhere, for you it seems that the IDF don't commit atrocities when its being exposed right now as it has time and time again that isnt true, you even deny they want to annex south lebanon, when the jewish think tank papers called for exactly that lol.
Your too much, keep your head in the clouds its much better up there!!

Brainwashed dickhead, shut the fuck up...When videos leak of the IDF being commanded to target civilians, lemme know what's up...As for now, sit down son...PeACe

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 01:59:46 AM »
Ok for one you slow learner i wasnt arguing about the differing defintiion i was just pointing out that Palestine is a place, which was referred to by both jews and arabs alike before the state of Israel was established.

Palestine was referred to even before the Ottoman rule over the territory. Hence, the name was used before the Arabization of Palestine.
As you know, today's "Palestinians" view themselves as inserparable from the Arab Nationality. See the problem?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 05:59:07 AM »

Lol what I see is you saying that palestinian people don't exist when Ben Gurion openly acknowledged time and time again that it was the palestinians land, in fact i have numerous quotes from him. Palestine didnt just suddenly exist when jews came in mass numbers, and lol at the fool saying Palestine is Israel hahaha. As if jews and palestinians alike hadnt lived in palestine prior to that  ::) admittedly jews number only 8% of the population but why are you all crying wolf when the zionist movement has shit on the palestinians denied their existence lol. Thats a good one, i have numerous quotes from both concerned jews (who were against the zionist movement) and zionists alike who admit the existence of palestinians.

P.S Before you think of a dumbass retort like anti jewish lol, remember im totally against the occupation of Iraq to, so does that make me anti english, or do you skip that one out because i am english and call me anti american instead.??

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2006, 06:04:43 AM »

and before you ask the question yes jews are included in my understanding of palestinians!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
yes jews are included in my understanding of palestinians!

GOOD. Answer these then. How do the Jews whom you view also as Palestinians fit into the inseparability of Palestinians from the Arab Nationality?
How can a name that existed before the Arabization of the region be applied selectively only to the Arabs of the region?
How can they claim national "Palestinian" sovereignty when they are inseparable, according to the Palestinian Charter itself, from the Arab nationality (This is even though the charter seemingly acknowledges the possibility of non-Arab Palestinians)? 

I'm not saying, the term "Palestinian" can not be used. All I'm saying is that the application of the term "Palestinian" exclusively to the Arabs of the region is somewhat of a fraudulence, considering the above. And for your information, Ben-Gurion originally referred to "Arviei Eretz Yisrael"-"ערביי ארץ ישראל" (The Arabs of the Land of Isael, in Hebrew), the term "Palestinian" in the sense in which it is known today (of "Palestinian Arab") appeared only after 1967.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 08:07:53 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 11:11:55 AM »
here's some more stuff you won't see on CNN, FOX or the BBC

Poisonous Gas dropped on villages by Israeli military in southern Lebanon

July 21, 2006
Wayne Madsen Report.com

WMR reported that the Israeli military was using poison gas on villages in south Lebanon. According to a former U.S. weapons expert who served in Iraq, the artillery shell in a photo taken in Lebanon (below) is a chemical weapon delivery device. It is being handled by an Israeli Defense Force soldier and Hebrew lettering can be clearly seen on the armored vehicle. Another chemical weapons shell of the same type can be seen lying on the ground to the right. It is not known what type of chemical is in the chemical canister, however, gas dropped by the Israelis in villages in southern Lebanon has resulted in severe vomiting among the civilian population.

Media commentators have scoffed that Israel, with its relatively unique history, would ever use chemical weapons or poison gas in any war. It is precisely because of that perception that they are using such weapons. The deniability factor prevents the media from taking seriously the credible reports of banned weapons being used by the Israelis.

Israel using chemical delivery weapons in Lebanon. Fuse and chemical canister can be clearly seen in photo of Israel Defense Force personnel in Lebanon. Drawing of chemical weapon is from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com

click here to see the pictures...http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintAr...articleId=2788

...Israel is using chemical(white phoursurous aka willy pete) weapons an other banned weapons like vacumn bombs an cluster bombs on top of the other war crimes there committing by targeting an killing innocent civillians, if hezbohllah were to use chemical weapons, the whole world would go crazy, "look at these savages, look at what there doing", thats how the mainstream media would get on, its nothing long, the system don't see arab brothers an sisters or people of colour as equal human beings, you see what I'm saying, its real, true stories, if Hezbohllah were to use chemical weapons the mainstream media would lose there minds, truss me on that, true stories, its real, when the system sees arab brothers an sisters as equal human beings, thats when you will get peace in the middle east, fuck bush an the rest of the US goverment, fuck blair an, fuck the Israeli goverment too, thats the real axis of evil in this world, its real, lets go