Author Topic: COLOGNES...What do ya'll smell like?  (Read 699 times)

J Bananas

Re: COLOGNES...What do ya'll smell like?
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2006, 01:16:48 AM »
this thread is hilarious im geekin at it hard

ecrazy

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2006, 01:18:24 AM »
I usually have the Fragrance of Elior's Mom's Pussyjuice on me, but when its not, I Wear Dolce And Gabanna Or Swiss Army.
dats got to be one cheap as cologne, swiss army?
Naw, it smells bomb. all the girls at work seem to like it, Swiss army...

$25 @ Perfume outlet place at the mall.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2006, 01:19:33 AM »
I usually have the Fragrance of Elior's Mom's Pussyjuice on me, but when its not, I Wear Dolce And Gabanna Or Swiss Army.
dats got to be one cheap as cologne, swiss army?
Naw, it smells bomb. all the girls at work seem to like it, Swiss army...

$25 @ Perfume outlet place at the mall.
ima smell it one day wen im at the mall and ill let u no wat i think

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2006, 01:24:58 AM »
^^^  :D

I like when u 2 fight
I just like seeing him get butthurt, thats the best! :D

WestCoasta

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 01:26:14 AM »
^^^  :laugh:

coola

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 03:40:06 AM »
i got CK one, emporio armani, YSL 7, lacoste booster, tommy hilfiger, some adidas cologne...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 07:06:24 AM »
Polo, green kind

or

Paco Rabanne

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 10:23:24 AM »

I wouldn't exactly brag about smelling like old pussy. :-X

T-Storm

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 11:32:15 PM »
LMAO...What a moron. "I hate people who wear cologne and expensive clothing". You're just mad cuz you're a fucking bum who can't afford to smell like something other than ass-shit because you wear the same cheap clothes every day and don't have cologne to cover the stench...

NOW I KNOW LETS COMPARE THE MONEY IN MY WALLET TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ! IS THAT WHAT YOURE DOING USING PERFUME TO COVER UP YOUR STENCH

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2006, 09:27:50 AM »

NOW I KNOW LETS COMPARE THE MONEY IN MY WALLET TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ! IS THAT WHAT YOURE DOING USING PERFUME TO COVER UP YOUR STENCH

Okay, lets compare, moron...LOL. I can smell your stench from here, you need to indulge in some Jean Paul man...

Throwback

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 09:47:53 AM »

BALENCIAGA was launched in 1990 in France. Notes of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Green Note. In the heart: Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Caramel, Honey. In the base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandal, and Benzoin.

BOSS IN MOTION This new fragrance by the house of Hugo Boss, reveals the essence of a new urbanity where nature and technology merge to lead to a new route of spices. The blend is a vibrant exchange of extremities; balancing the richness of tradition with vibrant renewal, cool tranquility with sensual audacity.
Notes:Vetiver,Sandalwood, Bergamont, Violet Leaves, Basil Flower, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and other Musk like notes.

BRIT cologne for men was created by designer Burberry. It is an excelent gift idea for men. Burberry Burberry Brit is recommended for everyday wear.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2006, 11:08:47 PM »
cool tread cuz i just ran out of my Polo sport Cologne and im gonna check out the ones you guys like and see if i like em. 8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2006, 09:24:21 AM »

BALENCIAGA was launched in 1990 in France. Notes of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Green Note. In the heart: Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Caramel, Honey. In the base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandal, and Benzoin.

BOSS IN MOTION This new fragrance by the house of Hugo Boss, reveals the essence of a new urbanity where nature and technology merge to lead to a new route of spices. The blend is a vibrant exchange of extremities; balancing the richness of tradition with vibrant renewal, cool tranquility with sensual audacity.
Notes:Vetiver,Sandalwood, Bergamont, Violet Leaves, Basil Flower, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and other Musk like notes.

BRIT cologne for men was created by designer Burberry. It is an excelent gift idea for men. Burberry Burberry Brit is recommended for everyday wear.
i really like burberry to i think ima go check out that Brit cologne

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2006, 09:27:23 AM »

i really like burberry to i think ima go check out that Brit cologne

Burberry Touch >>> Burberry Brit

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2006, 01:33:59 PM »

Man what yall suckaz know about Happy 4 Men...

This shit will get U more pussy than a rabbit in heat...
(That's if you got any game at all and not a busta ass lame)
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me