Author Topic: Crooked  I   VS   Eminem  (Read 1201 times)

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
Re: Crooked  I   VS   Eminem
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2002, 08:45:47 AM »
EMINEM...
but CROOKED I would give him a good battle, i heard that one battle wit CROOKED I and CHINO XL and CROOKED I just ripped CHINO XL..  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2002, 09:00:26 AM »
eminem would win cuz hes a crazy muthafucka and he dont giva a fuck

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2002, 09:04:18 AM »
Crook.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2002, 03:09:19 AM »
Fo sho Eminem. Although Crook is good too, ("So Damn Hood" is hot) but Eminem... He's just CRAZY on the mic.

Deuce_G

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2002, 04:23:13 AM »
Eminem would take it.  Crook is an excellent lyricist, but Eminem is more creative.  Crook's verses would ring hollow over time, while Em's would continue to be hilarious and scathing.  

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 10:20:09 AM »
crooked I would've ended his career

papa-smurf

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 07:38:26 PM »
Death row crooked i would murder emniem without a doubt! But it will be hard for crooked i to murder eminem with the way he rap now a days. crooked i is still dope but when he was untouchable when he was on death row

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2016, 08:01:37 AM »
hmm one of the kings of battle raps with multiple classic albums vs a guy with no official solo album and a small track record for battling... Eminem and it's not even close

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2016, 12:27:10 PM »
hmm one of the kings of battle raps with multiple classic albums vs a guy with no official solo album and a small track record for battling... Eminem and it's not even close
name ONE rap battle event eminem came in first place in

I'll wait....

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »
name ONE rap battle event eminem came in first place in. Don't name Cannabitch, Nick Cannon or Benzo.

I'll wait....

SuperSpider

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2016, 12:57:01 PM »

What does a classic album or the lack thereof has to do with winning a rap battle ?

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2016, 03:44:04 PM »

What does a classic album or the lack thereof has to do with winning a rap battle ?

the fact Eminem owns Crooked I in every department

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2016, 03:47:35 PM »
name ONE rap battle event eminem came in first place in. Don't name Cannabitch, Nick Cannon or Benzo.

I'll wait....

not that they're 'battle' rappers but he pretty much shut down Canibus, Cage, ICP, Ja Rule/Murder INC, Benzino, and the list goes on... Crooked I couldn't even get one up on Snoop after "Pimp Slapp'd" but while we're at it name one battle Crooked I came in first place  :P

and this is coming from somebody who hasn't supported an Eminem record since 2002 (2006 if you include The Re-Up)

SuperSpider

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 12:50:16 AM »
It's true that Eminem has been involved in (and won) a great deal of beefs, but in all honesty Cage, ICP, Ja Rule, Benzino, Nick Cannon (and Mariah  ;D) were all easy targets. A lot of other rappers could've easily got the upper hand against those. Now, the Canibus beef was trickier in terms of skill needed, but eventually with his "i take my energy from Mars and create the stars" type of bullshit rhymes people just get bored, so Canibus didn't stand a chance either. Crooked on the other hand took (kinda weak) shots at Snoop and DMX who are on a whole another level when compared to Haystak and all the others Eminem was beefing with. I think this battle can go either way nowadays.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 03:22:08 AM »
Crooked I is great, but c'mon now, this is Eminem we're talking about. The guy is insane on the mic.

I feel that everybody who is somewhat objective should be able to agree on these points:

Point #1: Eminem has been far more commercially succesful because of his skin colour.

Point #2: Eminem is far less respected amongst hip-hop fans because of his skin colour. And also because of some of his silly pop singles.

In other words: If Eminem was black he would have sold fewer records, but would have been in every hip-hop fan's top 5 in terms of skill. For my money, I think Kendrick is the only active rapper who is technically on the same level as Eminem.