Author Topic: COLOGNES...What do ya'll smell like?  (Read 726 times)

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
Re: COLOGNES...What do ya'll smell like?
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2006, 04:36:44 AM »
Romance - Ralph Lauren
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

Throwback

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2006, 12:23:20 PM »

BALENCIAGA was launched in 1990 in France. Notes of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Green Note. In the heart: Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Caramel, Honey. In the base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandal, and Benzoin.

BOSS IN MOTION This new fragrance by the house of Hugo Boss, reveals the essence of a new urbanity where nature and technology merge to lead to a new route of spices. The blend is a vibrant exchange of extremities; balancing the richness of tradition with vibrant renewal, cool tranquility with sensual audacity.
Notes:Vetiver,Sandalwood, Bergamont, Violet Leaves, Basil Flower, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and other Musk like notes.

BRIT cologne for men was created by designer Burberry. It is an excelent gift idea for men. Burberry Burberry Brit is recommended for everyday wear.
i really like burberry to i think ima go check out that Brit cologne

Burberry Touch >>> Burberry Brit
no.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2006, 02:31:44 PM »

BALENCIAGA was launched in 1990 in France. Notes of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Green Note. In the heart: Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Caramel, Honey. In the base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandal, and Benzoin.

BOSS IN MOTION This new fragrance by the house of Hugo Boss, reveals the essence of a new urbanity where nature and technology merge to lead to a new route of spices. The blend is a vibrant exchange of extremities; balancing the richness of tradition with vibrant renewal, cool tranquility with sensual audacity.
Notes:Vetiver,Sandalwood, Bergamont, Violet Leaves, Basil Flower, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and other Musk like notes.

BRIT cologne for men was created by designer Burberry. It is an excelent gift idea for men. Burberry Burberry Brit is recommended for everyday wear.

no.

Yes...Unless you don't brush your teeth.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2006, 02:37:36 PM »
right now got Emporio Armani (Black), Versace Black Jeans & Issey Miyake

all nearly gone tho :/

Throwback

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2006, 02:43:05 PM »

no.

still. no.

Main Entry: opin·ion
Pronunciation: &-'pin-y&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin opinion-, opinio, from opinari
1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b : APPROVAL, ESTEEM
2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b : a generally held view
3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based
- opin·ioned /-y&nd/ adjective
synonyms OPINION, VIEW, BELIEF, CONVICTION, PERSUASION, SENTIMENT mean a judgment one holds as true. OPINION implies a conclusion thought out yet open to dispute <each expert seemed to have a different opinion>. VIEW suggests a subjective opinion <very assertive in stating his views>. BELIEF implies often deliberate acceptance and intellectual assent <a firm belief in her party's platform>. CONVICTION applies to a firmly and seriously held belief <the conviction that animal life is as sacred as human>. PERSUASION suggests a belief grounded on assurance (as by evidence) of its truth <was of the persuasion that everything changes>. SENTIMENT suggests a settled opinion reflective of one's feelings <her feminist sentiments are well-known>.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2006, 03:04:47 PM »

no.

still. no.

Main Entry: opin·ion
Pronunciation: &-'pin-y&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin opinion-, opinio, from opinari
1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b : APPROVAL, ESTEEM
2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b : a generally held view
3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based
- opin·ioned /-y&nd/ adjective
synonyms OPINION, VIEW, BELIEF, CONVICTION, PERSUASION, SENTIMENT mean a judgment one holds as true. OPINION implies a conclusion thought out yet open to dispute <each expert seemed to have a different opinion>. VIEW suggests a subjective opinion <very assertive in stating his views>. BELIEF implies often deliberate acceptance and intellectual assent <a firm belief in her party's platform>. CONVICTION applies to a firmly and seriously held belief <the conviction that animal life is as sacred as human>. PERSUASION suggests a belief grounded on assurance (as by evidence) of its truth <was of the persuasion that everything changes>. SENTIMENT suggests a settled opinion reflective of one's feelings <her feminist sentiments are well-known>.

What's your point? I know it's an opinion, in some dudes opinion, female perfume smells best on them...Touch still > Brit.

Throwback

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2006, 03:33:47 PM »
in my opinion brit >>> touch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2006, 03:53:39 PM »
in my opinion brit >>> touch

Fact:

My opinion > Your opinion

:-*

Throwback

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2006, 04:15:01 PM »