Author Topic: vintage bryan  (Read 374 times)

J Bananas

vintage bryan
« on: July 27, 2006, 02:21:22 PM »
Your verse was alright, I mean, I read it and I don't read everything that's posted here.

But why do you even go out, why not sit in your room by yourself and seek knowledge in books.  Or visit a wise person, and sit and talk about how to become more righteous and help others... that would be a much better use of your time.

:D

WestCoasta

Re: vintage bryan
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 04:05:07 PM »
do you think this guy will ever get laid again in his lifetime?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 04:46:48 PM »
do you think this guy will ever get laid again in his lifetime?

Muslims get laid more than anyone else.  The only difference is we do it through marriage, and marriage is made easy the Islamic way, the whole process from start to finish could take a day, or a few months, tops.  I'm married.  And before I was a Muslim I was in highschool gettin play (but non-Muslim women aren't worth much compared to Muslim women).

My response was to a post in the keystyle forum where a guy was complaining that his life was an endless cycle of going out on the weekend to a bar, getting drunk, getting in a fight, and then going out the next week and doing it all over again.  I was offering him a better way to spend his weekend nights.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:03:39 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eihtball

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 05:02:18 PM »
I'm married.  And before I was a Muslim I was in highschool gettin play.

Muslims like yourself also lie more than anyone else.  You've done it twice in one post, as quoted above.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 06:00:45 PM »

Muslims like yourself also lie more than anyone else.  You've done it twice in one post, as quoted above.

Allah knows best who is lying right now.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 06:04:01 PM »
^^ he sure does

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 06:07:14 PM »

Allah knows best who is lying right now.

the guilt must be overwhelming. what state do you live in bryan? is it religious, you might want to consider seeing a local pastor

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 08:25:04 PM »
^^^ I think Seer said he's from Kansas, the Bible Belt

you can understand why he will be forever in a state of confusion... nothing but lies and blindness surround him

so he turned to another religion to ease his mind so he can lie to himself more and escape the past lies

so ya, Allah does know who is a liar at the end of the day

by the way, Kansas is also the place where Shirley, the woman who runs GodHatesFags.com and rallies protests of the gay dead soldiers funerals

lot of people from the Midwest and South of America are very strange

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 08:29:47 PM »
i just wish bryan would realize it's ok to be white and from kansas and listen to rap, it doesn't get you more being down points with "urban people" just by claiming radical outlooks on race and religion, this guy is truly a hick with an identity crisis, or a bot; either way it's annoying

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 08:54:57 PM »
look at this picture of mount hood, in oregon. good snowboarding and skiing, amazing

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 09:04:41 PM »
amazing... nothing like that West Coast greenery

Eihtball

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 06:33:21 AM »
^^ he sure does

LOL, yes he does.

Bryan, I've told you before that when my revolution finally begins, I will not be sparing ANY crackers whatsoever.  Converting to the GODs' religion and sympathizing with my people's plight will not earn you any special treatment, son.  In the end, you shall have to perish.

coola

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 07:51:08 AM »
^ LMFAO you crack me up...

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »
^^ he sure does

LOL, yes he does.

Bryan, I've told you before that when my revolution finally begins, I will not be sparing ANY crackers whatsoever.  Converting to the GODs' religion and sympathizing with my people's plight will not earn you any special treatment, son.  In the end, you shall have to perish.

you hear that bryan you're not gonna get any breaks for being a pussy, you sicken black people because youre the white equivalent of an uncle tom. what are you gonna do now bryan? are you going to join stormfront.org or just go ahead and cut yourself? cut yourself bryan, i'll fuckin cut you, some deranged negro from north carolina will cut you :banana_trippin:

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 04:14:12 PM »
you hear that bryan you're not gonna get any breaks for being a pussy, you sicken black people because youre the white equivalent of an uncle tom. what are you gonna do now bryan? are you going to join stormfront.org or just go ahead and cut yourself? cut yourself bryan, i'll fuckin cut you, some deranged negro from north carolina will cut you :banana_trippin:

Actually, he doesn't sicken me cause he's a white Uncle Tom.  He sickens me because he is part of the Yakub Crew.  He is inherently devlish.  Brand Nubian and Digible Planets have both said in their songs that the white devil cannot be reformed.  He was created evil and inferior to Blackman.