Author Topic: vintage bryan  (Read 373 times)

J Bananas

Re: vintage bryan
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 04:15:57 PM »
you hear that bryan you're not gonna get any breaks for being a pussy, you sicken black people because youre the white equivalent of an uncle tom. what are you gonna do now bryan? are you going to join stormfront.org or just go ahead and cut yourself? cut yourself bryan, i'll fuckin cut you, some deranged negro from north carolina will cut you :banana_trippin:

Actually, he doesn't sicken me cause he's a white Uncle Tom.  He sickens me because he is part of the Yakub Crew.  He is inherently devlish.  Brand Nubian and Digible Planets have both said in their songs that the white devil cannot be reformed.  He was created evil and inferior to Blackman.

hilarious, i wonder how the folks from brand nubian are surviving these days...wait you're not a former member are you?

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
hilarious, i wonder how the folks from brand nubian are surviving these days...wait you're not a former member are you?

As Poor Righteous Teachers like myself, Brand Nubian are part of my movement and actively work with me.  Some of the money from their record sales is financing my operation (all members of my movement are required to make donations and to go out and buy a Kalashnikov or RPG in order to participate).

Eihtball

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
Oh, yeah, and I'm still curious to know how Muslims get laid more than anyone else, marriage or elsewhere.  First of all, all Muslims who are not GODs like me have microscopic cocks (South Park proved that once and for all).  And second, Ay-rab women probably hate sex more than Asian women for that exact reason.  If you ain't a Poor Righteous Teacher, you ain't gettin ANY play.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 04:23:12 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »