Author Topic: Hezballah is to blame for all the civilain casualties, not Israel  (Read 377 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Hezballah is so concerned with the safety of Lebanese civilains why do they base their terror operations in civilain areas???? You can't launch rocket attacks into Israel and plan other terror attacks from civilain areas and not expect Israel to come after you. There is a widespread tactic used by Arabs....using mosques, hospitals, schools, and other civilain buildings as the base for their violence, in order to protect themselves and also play up the number of civilains killed. In this case, Israel is fighting back but they are using utmost precaution...dropping leaflets from the air telling people to flee the areas they are going to strike. Does Hezballah warn the areas in Israel where they are going to launch rockets? Of course not.

It is kind of funny that Israel is getting so much heat from the rest of the world. The Israelis are doing everything they can to minimize civilain casualties. Hezballah, on the other hand, is doing everything it can to MAXIMIZE civilain casualties. How come no one is outraged that Hezballah, which is essentially an army, is based in civilain areas and puts eveyrone living around them in harm's way? Basically you guys want Israel to take a punch in the mouth but not punch back.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:53:33 PM by Real American »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hezballah is to blame for all the civilain casualties, not Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 05:00:11 PM »

Its to blame for your lack of intelligence also, also to blame for your lack of understanding, also to blame for you being a sheeple, perhaps they poisoned george bush to only the poison didnt kill him it just left him incredibly dumb

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 05:07:45 PM »

Never let the fact that the pretext is a fraudulent lie get in the way of your sympathising though, definitely not, i wouldnt want that fact to ruin your justification! Clearly Hezbollah was responsible for Israel deliberately killing the UN observers and the attempted kills of the red cross workers also, damn hezbollah!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:11:07 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 05:12:56 PM »

Clearly Hezbollah was responsible for Israel deliberately killing the UN observers and the attempted kills of the red cross workers also, damn hezbollah!

Thanks for bringing up the UN workers, that backs up what I was saying above.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=37278180-a261-421d-84a9-7f94d5fc6d50
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:22:46 PM by Real American »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 05:16:05 PM »
Lol yes and the red cross workers and convoys opened up with gun fire against the israeli helicopters so israel had to react in self defence! Not to worry though because a full enquiry is going to be launched by the IDF so im sure it will be free from bias, won't look to whitewash!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:20:04 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 05:25:25 PM »
Back to the topic though....why do you guys think that Hezballah launches rocket attacks and other military tactics from areas filled with kids, women, the elderly, and other civilains. If they care about civilains...why are they endangering them like that?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:31:05 PM by Real American »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 05:58:14 PM »
Back to the topic though....why do you guys think that Hezballah launches rocket attacks and other military tactics from areas filled with kids, women, the elderly, and other civilains. If they care about civilains...why are they endangering them like that?
I think it's clear and simple. If Hizbollah is launching rocket attacks from civilian areas, how are they endangering the civilians? it's not like they're blowing themselves up you dumbass, they're launching rockets elsewhere
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 02:20:56 PM »
This thread flopped hard. I guess I was dropping too much knowledge and you guys couldn't dispute what I was saying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »
I think it's clear and simple. If Hizbollah is launching rocket attacks from civilian areas, how are they endangering the civilians? it's not like they're blowing themselves up you dumbass, they're launching rockets elsewhere

LMAO, are you really that dumb? Do you know what they do? They run up in civilians houses and FORCE them to vacate, then launch rockets from the civilians house...Then they get shot back at, THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED...That's when they start the propaganda bullshit, just like they had hoped, which all the dumbfucks fall for. Are you a dumbfuck? Do you really think it's cool to shoot missles from innocent grounds? Please come up with something that actually includes an argument if you're gunna reply...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 05:46:23 PM »
lol @ this bizarro world u guys live in. where lies are truth and truth is lies. c walker do u shit out ur mouth and talk out ur ass?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 07:34:19 PM »
lol @ bizarro world

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 05:09:33 PM »
lol @ this bizarro world u guys live in. where lies are truth and truth is lies. c walker do u shit out ur mouth and talk out ur ass?

Why does Hezballah launch military attacks from civilain areas and then act suprised when Israel returns fire towards those same areas. That isn't a lie, it is a well known fact that Arabs use mosques, hospitals, apartment buildings etc to stage attacks. They don't value human life...these are the same people who strap bombs around 13 year old kids and send them off to murder as many innocent people as possible.

The real bizarro world is how people that want to kill as many civilains as possible (Hezballah) are somehow the victims and the people that try to minimize civilain deaths (Israel) are somehow the bad guy.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:20:50 PM by Real American »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »

If its facts then first let me answer your question, clearly there is nothing substantiated about that, perhaps they do perhaps they don't, however clearly the flattening of southern lebanon the destruction of basic infrastructure is beyond dispute. Look at the smoke screen this has caused notice how no one is talking about Gaza now? They had a jewish journalist on newsnight and though he was reluctant to criticise Israe's actions in Lebanon he said and I quote " clearly the actions of the army in both Gaza and the West Bank are unacceptable".

Clearly though this notion of Hezbollah using human shields becoming a problematic issue can be completely rubbished when lets say an armed robber takes a hostage they do it in the knowledge that when facing the police the police will not open fire on the danger of harming or indeed killing the hostage. However clearly with the IDF that is not stopping them indeed they will blow up people regardless. So clearly Hezbollah will wake up and not bother because there is no advantage to it indeed while you say it makes israel look bad you should realise these are seasoned skilled guerilla fighters they arent going to sacrifice themselves.

However now answer me these questions
why is israel allowed to hold over 9,000 palestinians without charge? as well as hundreds of lebanese, which is guess what kidnap!
why is israeli incinerating convoys and red cross vehicles?
Why are you still falling for the same media spun lies?, the associated press has already reported the 2 soldiers were arrested in Lebanon!
How in the hell does the capturing of 2 israelis give an excuse for a total destruction of a country?
Do you give a shit about the palestinians plight whatsoever? and if so how do you think israel does when its expanding settlements?

I would just like to add that the president Bush and Tony Blair stance is absolutely nauseating, they havent demanded a ceasefire! indeed while Tony Blair is casting himself as a peace broker he allows england and scottish airports to be used to fly weapons which are israeli bound!!

P.S Stop dressing up Israel as the poor innocent, they have over 200 illegal nuclear weapons in their arsenal the third biggest army in the world supposedly and are awash with cash from the U.S. Instead focus on the underlying causes or do you want to ignore them to? i guess thats another question
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:34:47 PM by virtuoso »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 05:39:47 PM »

If its facts then first let me answer your question, clearly there is nothing substantiated about that, perhaps they do perhaps they don't, however clearly the flattening of southern lebanon the destruction of basic infrastructure is beyond dispute. Look at the smoke screen this has caused notice how no one is talking about Gaza now? They had a jewish journalist on newsnight and though he was reluctant to criticise Israe's actions in Lebanon he said and I quote " clearly the actions of the army in both Gaza and the West Bank are unacceptable".

Clearly though this notion of Hezbollah using human shields becoming a problematic issue can be completely rubbished when lets say an armed robber takes a hostage they do it in the knowledge that when facing the police the police will not open fire on the danger of harming or indeed killing the hostage. However clearly with the IDF that is not stopping them indeed they will blow up people regardless. So clearly Hezbollah will wake up and not bother because there is no advantage to it indeed while you say it makes israel look bad you should realise these are seasoned skilled guerilla fighters they arent going to sacrifice themselves.

However now answer me these questions
why is israel allowed to hold over 9,000 palestinians without charge? as well as hundreds of lebanese, which is guess what kidnap!
why is israeli incinerating convoys and red cross vehicles?
Why are you still falling for the same media spun lies?, the associated press has already reported the 2 soldiers were arrested in Lebanon!
How in the hell does the capturing of 2 israelis give an excuse for a total destruction of a country?
Do you give a shit about the palestinians plight whatsoever? and if so how do you think israel does when its expanding settlements?

I would just like to add that the president Bush and Tony Blair stance is absolutely nauseating, they havent demanded a ceasefire! indeed while Tony Blair is casting himself as a peace broker he allows england and scottish airports to be used to fly weapons which are israeli bound!!

P.S Stop dressing up Israel as the poor innocent, they have over 200 illegal nuclear weapons in their arsenal the third biggest army in the world supposedly and are awash with cash from the U.S. Instead focus on the underlying causes or do you want to ignore them to? i guess thats another question

LMAO. This guy's a real live walking propaganda...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 05:42:46 PM »

Oh I see, your saying its all lies, ok thanks mr zionist your point has been noted but the questions were for real american, although if you are going to reply could you directly respond instead of trying to dismiss or deny? In fact if you can not then your arrogant dismissal would suggest to me that you are in fact a racist, a slight jewish supremacist who views other races as being lesser than yourself
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:45:20 PM by virtuoso »