Author Topic: Worst Westcoast Rapper ever!  (Read 821 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Worst Westcoast Rapper ever!
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 09:44:35 PM »
Eiht's pretty wack. Mac Shawn was tight on YOUR GYRLFREIND 2 on dogg food 2002.
I dont think its fair to say Mac Shawn is the worst of all time.
Theres this dude from Fresno Named Young Tucc, hes pretty trash!  :puke:

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 10:00:09 PM »
Yes! Mac Shawn is hands down THE worst Rapper on the face of this earth that EVER got ANY exposure. Dude fuckin' sucked. GP was real bad, too. A lot of Tweety Bird Loc's and dudes like that sucked, too. But, none as bad as Mac Shawn.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 10:03:45 PM »
Yes! Mac Shawn is hands down THE worst Rapper on the face of this earth that EVER got ANY exposure. Dude fuckin' sucked. GP was real bad, too. A lot of Tweety Bird Loc's and dudes like that sucked, too. But, none as bad as Mac Shawn.

thank you!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »

thank you!!

Spice being from Fresno you ever peeped this Cat young tucc? ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 10:05:09 PM »
how anyone can say e 40 is beyond me.  He is the most creative rapper ever and very innovative.  His albums are years ahead of there time.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 10:06:23 PM »

thank you!!

Yea actually I have, I heard a couple tracks, he has good lyrics just not a good voice imo

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »

thank you!!

Yea actually I have, I heard a couple tracks, he has good lyrics just not a good voice imo

True that....antwan Johnson was much better on that mixtape they put out, and that dude sdeez was nice too!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 10:14:44 PM »

thank you!!

True that....antwan Johnson was much better on that mixtape they put out, and that dude sdeez was nice too!  8)

Yea Antwan from Fresno spits fire, he is a talented dude, I hung with him a couple times and he battled this white guy for a while,  the white guy was roommates with Young Tucc and he actually rapped pretty damn good although he was white.  I wonder if any other cats from fresno know young tucc or antwan

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 10:19:23 PM »

maybe ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:11 PM »
Hmmm....I think Haji Springer is the worst, but Mac Shawn & Little Bruce are garbage too. I'm gonna get roasted for this, but I gotta put The Game up there too.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 10:28:22 PM »
Hmmm....I think Haji Springer is the worst, but Mac Shawn & Little Bruce are garbage too. I'm gonna get roasted for this, but I gotta put The Game up there too.

YUP! IM ROASTING YOU RIGHT NOW OVER AN OPEN FLAME!!! LOL JK....nah thats your opinion man if you dont like Game you dont like Game...Persoanlly I thhink hes GREAT! B-Legit is pretty fuckin bad these days...he gets a vote from me!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »
damn BigB you don't like 40?

E-40 is in my Top 5

"I ain't rappin to fast, y'all just listenin too slow"

I used to hate him until I actually listened and grasped what he was saying, he's a true lyricist

youngmessnucca

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 10:35:53 PM »
40 is definitley top 5 all-time, people hating need to open they ears up.

MoSav, I just don't see what Game has that folks like, but I wouldn't hate on anyone for liking him. B-Legit is pretty weak, so is Bavgate, E-A-Ski, Guce, Droop-E ( horrific punchlines ) and probably about 60% of the other Bay rappers. O aslo think Eiht is wack too.

SGV

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »
People are confusing wack with Horrible. Thinking E-40 is wack is understandable, but how could you think he's that horrible? Same with Game, B-La etc.? To say they're the Worst rappers out there, when there's horrible rappers like Mac Shawn still alive is doing too much.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »
I feel you SGV. As far as Game, I really can't stand the guy. Does that make him the worst rapper in Cali?, Not at all, it's MY personal least favorite. All of this is people's opinions, so noone should be offened by anything in this post.

I'm sure there hundredes of Chicano rappers I've never heard of that are terrible as well.