Author Topic: new iron maiden track/album  (Read 253 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: new iron maiden track/album
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 05:01:42 PM »
they always sucked
Says a Dipset groupie :D
Im sorry they werent a good band
that's why nearly all these bands since the 80's usually state Maiden as inspiration :laugh: Iron Maiden>>>>Guns N Roses

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »
they always sucked
that's why nearly all these bands since the 80's usually state Maiden as inspiration :laugh: Iron Maiden>>>>Guns N Roses

LMAO!! Your way out of your league, all of Iron Maidens music sounds the same, anyone w/ a brain knows GNR is 5 times as better than Iron Fuckin Maiden

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 05:17:39 PM »
they always sucked

LMAO!! Your way out of your league, all of Iron Maidens music sounds the same, anyone w/ a brain knows GNR is 5 times as better than Iron Fuckin Maiden
Anyone with a pair of ears can tell you Maiden was and still is better :-* Bruce Dickinson has a waaaay better voice than Axl. Not to mention they were the first Metal band to really break into the mainstream. When it comes to great music you can't fuck with the English >:(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 05:19:55 PM by BombFirst »

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »

Nope it has to be said, you have no clue what you're on about. Maiden are the much more respected/better artists and have better sales. I mean comparing them to a bunch of smack heads, ffs.

Maiden = Gods.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 05:56:38 PM »

Nope it has to be said, you have no clue what you're on about. Maiden are the much more respected/better artists and have better sales. I mean comparing them to a bunch of smack heads, ffs.

Maiden = Gods.

GNR has wayyyyy more sales moron, Iron Maiden never dropped anything a even close to appetite for destruction, from 87-93 no rock band was even close to popularity as GNR and thats a fact you dipset hatin MORON

Diabolical

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »

Maiden = Gods.

GNR has wayyyyy more sales moron, Iron Maiden never dropped anything a even close to appetite for destruction, from 87-93 no rock band was even close to popularity as GNR and thats a fact you dipset hatin MORON

Got a source on that?

Everything Maiden recorded > Appetite.

I don't hate dipset I just hate stupid cunts.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »

Maiden = Gods.

Got a source on that?

Everything Maiden recorded > Appetite.

I don't hate dipset I just hate stupid cunts.

Ok now I know there is no point to even argue with you as you are just a typical hater.  Everything Maiden recorded > appetite? LMAO! Appetite for Destruction has sold over 20 million records you maggot it is widely considered one of the best 1-10 albums ever in any genre you puppet whether you like the album or not

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2006, 06:20:12 PM »
Ok now I know there is no point to even argue with you as you are just a typical hater.  Everything Maiden recorded > appetite? LMAO! Appetite for Destruction has sold over 20 million records you maggot it is widely considered one of the best 1-10 albums ever in any genre you puppet whether you like the album or not

No one cares about stupid 'Greatest Albums Ever Lists'. I could find you MILLIONS of people who wouldnt put it in their top 100 let alone top 10. This is the typical response of someone who only listens to mainstream rock.

A quote from my friend;
[K***] maiden totally owns gnr
[K***] gnr are like the shit inside a gay man's colon after he just had gay unprotected anal sex
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:28:27 PM by Cøp Killlå »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 12:39:53 AM »
guns n roses is one of the greatest rock bands ever -not opinion, fact
iron maiden is one of the greatest rock bands ever-not opinion , fact
Appetite for Destruction probably one of if not arguably the greatest hard rock albums-not opinion fact
number of the beast, probably one of if not arguably the greatest hard rock albums-not opinion fact

technical sound- Maiden>GNR
Guitarists(as a whole)-Maiden>GNR
Slash>Dave Murray>adrian smith>Izzy stradlin>janick Gers>gilby clark
better singer: Bruce Dickinson
back cateloug- Maiden>GNR
more influencial- maiden
sales-GnR
eddie>slash's top hat

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 01:16:26 AM »
Appetite for Destruction probably one of if not arguably the greatest hard rock albums-not opinion fact
number of the beast, probably one of if not arguably the greatest hard rock albums-not opinion fact

more influencial- maiden
sales-GnR
eddie>slash's top hat

no way gnr beats them in all of those

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 03:03:36 AM »

more influencial- maiden
sales-GnR
eddie>slash's top hat

i both love maiden & gnr
and i agree with that list

Jakubs

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 04:50:10 PM »
Props! 8)
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Raphael

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 09:17:11 AM »

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2006, 12:30:25 PM »

more influencial- maiden
sales-GnR
eddie>slash's top hat

i both love maiden & gnr
and i agree with that list

totally agree with that list and i don't know any rock and roll fan that knows what theyre talking about who wouldn't put AFD in their top 20 rock albums

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2006, 12:41:55 PM »
GN'R > MAIDEN,  ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE!