Poll

well ? are you ?

yes
no

Author Topic: are you simple minded ?  (Read 339 times)

coola

are you simple minded ?
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:34:23 PM »
are you the type of person that will think the world is out to get you ? or do you think the world is for you to embrace ?

i know where i stand... do you ?

J Bananas

Re: are you simple minded ?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 04:22:14 PM »
i know simple muthafuckas that think both ways, but no. im not

Eihtball

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 04:32:26 PM »
are you the type of person that will think the world is out to get you ? or do you think the world is for you to embrace ?

Aw, I really hurt your feelings, didn't I?  Hence the reason you make a poll like this.

Goes to show what bitches Aussies are.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 05:27:05 PM »
I think both. Life's a bitch, so you just got to role with it and enjoy the good stuff.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 09:29:17 PM »
I don't know what you mean by simple minded... my personal opinion is that all of us are very unimportant, the world isn't out to get any of us, it's up to ourselves to bless or curse our lives.  Generally what becomes of us  is our own fault, everybody has obstacles they have to overcome, the great embrace them and make the best of it and can overcome anything. 

Word to Everything

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 10:08:02 PM »
No...I don't complicate things, either your with me or against me  ;D

coola

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 10:19:16 AM »

Aw, I really hurt your feelings, didn't I?  Hence the reason you make a poll like this.

Goes to show what bitches Aussies are.

LMFAO you funny cunt... this thread had nothing to do with you, i dont even know what the fuck youre on about LOL..  8) 8) 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »
I think the world is one giant pussy ready to be fucked
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 03:51:11 AM »
^ i shoulda made that the third option  ;D

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 05:00:33 PM »
LMFAO you funny cunt... this thread had nothing to do with you, i dont even know what the fuck youre on about LOL..  8) 8) 8)

Do not play ignorant before the GOD...in the guns thread, you told me that I shouldn't think the govt is out to get me.  You know EXACTLY what the fuck the GOD is on about.

coola

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 01:55:22 AM »
^ no you idiot. not everything is about you. if you must know, this thread was started because of something trauma mentioned...

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 03:04:43 AM »
I don't know what you mean by simple minded... my personal opinion is that all of us are very unimportant, the world isn't out to get any of us, it's up to ourselves to bless or curse our lives.  Generally what becomes of us  is our own fault, everybody has obstacles they have to overcome, the great embrace them and make the best of it and can overcome anything. 

thats a good way to put it

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2006, 08:10:13 AM »
^ no you idiot. not everything is about you. if you must know, this thread was started because of something trauma mentioned...

Of course everything is about me.  I am GOD.

Link.

coola

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2006, 09:56:28 AM »

Of course everything is about me.  I am GOD.

Link.

lol i cant be botherd proving anything to you... maybe later if i can be fukt, i will look for the link, but i was probably wasted when i posted it, so i dont even remember what topic it was...