Author Topic: Saudi Arabia to interfere if peace talking fails. Military strentgh inside  (Read 543 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
I read this in the bbc site, looks like crazy, b

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5214354.stm

read the paragraph opposite the kings photo

I was reading this, Saudi Arabia's military is worth $18 Billion,
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/sa.html#Military

compared to Isreal, which is about $9.45 Billion
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/is.html#Military

Holly crap, uk has such a low, about $43 Million. Not Billion yo
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/uk.html#Military

If this war goes down, and Lord have mercy on us if Saudi-Arabia interferes, because if they do, Iran is in 100%, alongside rest of the Arab countries.. But thats just another story.

The other side of the story is, if Saudi-Arabia interferes, the Islamic organisations will take over the Pakistani govt. at any cost. Dont forget their opposition is very strong at this time.And their public has made it clear what they want to do. Also remember, their public is very strong, leaders have been murdered for misguiding them.

And Pakistan right now is the strongest Muslim military power.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
hey the Saudis have outrunned your military strength ! shame on u jewbaccas.

Till the time you step up your military on a level with the Saudis, I will pray that the Pakistani govt. gets overthrown.

J Bananas

malcolm x would be ashamed of you joining the military  ;D

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

nonono pussy cat, u see u got it all wrong. Malcolm X would be so damn happy he'd be cwalkin all day. for many reasons too. As a black we have turned the white man's army into an BLACK ARMY muahahahahaha....there are more blacks and hispanics in USMC than whites, thats why resulting in troops refusing to goto fight...muahahahha.

As a Muslim, we have started to make official Marine mosques, not to mention the Christian Choir house on the base was torn to pieces to convert it into a mosque. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

picture me and malcom doin the harlem shake..lol....wait...we'll just stick to the cwalk

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^

Nigga talk about change and working within the system to achieve that.
The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you.
There is usually nothing wrong with compromise in a situation, but compromising yourself in a situation is another story completely, and I have seen this happen long enough in the few years that I've been alive to know that it's a serious problem.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
^^^^

Nigga talk about change and working within the system to achieve that.
The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you.
There is usually nothing wrong with compromise in a situation, but compromising yourself in a situation is another story completely, and I have seen this happen long enough in the few years that I've been alive to know that it's a serious problem.

Say that N word to my face and I will shove all the ryu action figures in the world up your ass ;D

Ive been in this system for 4+ years, atlast I changed to Islam. So much for the system changine me huh. USMC making mosques, troops refusing to fight, and the officials cant do anything about it. changes have already been implimented in the system.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:05:40 AM by 2nd Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1) Technically, I didn't say nothing to you, I just quoted a wise rapper; as I thought it was remarkably close to what I was gonna tell you even if it wasn't for him saying that.

2) Personally, I think people who say "The N Word" kinda suck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

yeah ur a fuckin clown homey who thought it was a good idea to go work out and shower with hundreds of other dudes and play with guns. military=homo

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
yeah ur a fuckin clown homey who thought it was a good idea to go work out and shower with hundreds of other dudes and play with guns. military=homo

first dont call me homey, i aint ur fukin homeboy. 2nd im guessin u got stuck with some jarheads playing DONT DROP THE SOAP, it aint my fault if u hang with the wrong crowd boi

J Bananas

first dont call me homey, i aint ur fukin homeboy. 2nd im guessin u got stuck with some jarheads playing DONT DROP THE SOAP, it aint my fault if u hang with the wrong crowd boi

no i just got stuck seeing the movie jarhead, that was bad enough

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

no i just got stuck seeing the movie jarhead, that was bad enough

so what if their dicks werent as big as you expected ? give them a chance

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Brother Abdul Shakur was already in the military before he converted to Islam.  Now that he has converted to Islam he is trying to change the military from within.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
lol @ saudi arabia

they aint doing shit

israel >>>>> 99% of the world

israel >> arab world
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
ALLAH > Isreal
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Abdul Shakur I should report you to the military as a possible terrorist infiltrator. No true American and no true Marine cheers on anti-American terror groups. You are a disgrace.