Author Topic: Sunglasses..  (Read 315 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Sunglasses..
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 09:25:11 PM »
i just bought these this last weekend at the MOTO GP at Laguna Seca in Monterey.....

$10 biatches!... lol
you look like ur in Iraq
Felt like it ... it was 110 degress out there... hardly any shade thats why i bought the Official Moto GP bucket cap ahahah for 20 bucks and 10 dollar sunglasses ... lol and besides i was out there for 3 days straight... some fun stuff tho... you can check some of the pics out here.... http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2006/mgp/USGP/tim10/

coola

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 12:46:03 PM »
maybe this is different for me again because i live in washington and we don't get a whole lot of sun here....

but im pretty sure none of you guys buy the 200.00 glasses for the UV protection...

i got glass polarized lens, so i get clearer vision, less refraction, and glare doesnt blind me when i'm driving... the sun here is a bitch, i had 50$ glasses before, they were UV protected, but they were shit house lenses....

ITS ALL BOUT THE LENS <<< a good lens is expensive to make...

maui jim make the best lenses and you get a lifetime guarantee on the frames.... but theyre in excess of 400$ aus.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2006, 12:27:47 AM »
maybe this is different for me again because i live in washington and we don't get a whole lot of sun here....

but im pretty sure none of you guys buy the 200.00 glasses for the UV protection...

i got glass polarized lens, so i get clearer vision, less refraction, and glare doesnt blind me when i'm driving... the sun here is a bitch, i had 50$ glasses before, they were UV protected, but they were shit house lenses....

ITS ALL BOUT THE LENS <<< a good lens is expensive to make...

maui jim make the best lenses and you get a lifetime guarantee on the frames.... but theyre in excess of 400$ aus.

i think its just that i live in washington...cuz seriously the sun doesn't blind me at all while driving if i have my 10.00 sunglasses on. & my vision is perfectly clear...

coola

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2006, 01:58:08 AM »
^ yeah thats cool, but over here, i think my eyes are worth more than a few hundred bucks... the sun here is no joke...