Author Topic: "Kurupt Dumb Gotti" - Daz Dillinger  (Read 654 times)

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
"Kurupt Dumb Gotti" - Daz Dillinger
« on: January 11, 2002, 09:42:08 PM »
lol, check out Daz he replied in this thread i was in , setting I already set this row dick ryder straight that was on there, but Daz came through too!.

"heres how i fell about tha slob,s & kurupt dumb gotti ! i neva played tha shadow of no 1 they always been in my shadow cuz ill beat a m.f. ass &thay come 2 me 4 pertection! i talk 2 ricky this morning on tha phone we still talk &he said whats up delmar cuz we call each otha by our real name !he tell me what he doin wit suge &i tell him what 2 look 4 in suge ! isaid when u git on paper holla @me
&then he say he gone bigga then 2pac cuz ricc done 2 moviesand
i said u can go over there think u 2pac &git yo head blew off ridin in car suge or somecrip niggaz kidnap yo rosco 4 ransome . i hate 2 think like that but <<<shit happenz>>>> but hit my hotline up 4 a quick mesaage
but reality it sound like sound like u had 2 mucc dicc 4 breakfest! u bitch we gone band yo ass from my site
yo bittttttttttttch"

http://www.dpgrecordz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=2855#post2855

thats the thread if ur a member there.
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "Kurupt Dumb Gotti" - Daz Dillinger
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 09:47:42 PM »
HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW TWO MORE POSTS FROM DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is serious

Subject : r.i.p kurupt
"when i smoke a joint &think what he did it seems like kurupt jus died like some 1 was dead
cuz i havent heard from snoop but tha word is its on site & tha crip nation is plottin 2 kill kurupt fa tha btrayle of loyality ,i told kurupt tell suge ill sign wit em &soon ass we sign i blow suge doom off wit kurupt standin there shooked like damn ! you crasy daz" - Daz Dillinger

Subject : kurupt smokin crack hi lights
"yyeah im a put it out there cuz i sicc of tha bullshit tha homey been smokin thats why he broke no moneycuz of drugs i know tha reall
daz dilli" - Daz Dillinger

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 10:11:37 PM »

:o FUCK WHERE THE FUCK ARE u cunts. check this  :o

Subject :  tha dogg pound is dead

"do 2 tha news we are broke up but he stil will be on my albums cuz i gotta make that $ & its independent &he wont see a dime !" - Daz Dillinger
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 11:29:35 PM »
lol . somebody is mad .      daz  should   do kurupt  like suge did  all the  ex-death row artists.    make all the money he can off him.  

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2002, 11:50:28 PM »

man yall head to dpgrecordz forum , daz gave out his phone number! an got messages heres what some one who called said

I just called that number again

heres a new message hahahha

"im listenin to this hot97 shit right here them niggaz sound stupid in the studio nigga come thru kurupt is the first one ducking crooked i first duckin suge put up his hands up imma put my dick out and shoot all of them, reggie gonna do it he the police HOLA!"

5627381439 thats the number for u cats in LA , record that shit an upp IT!

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2002, 12:04:40 AM »
Props to G2....This shit is getting real entertaining.. real fast!!!!!

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2002, 12:50:54 AM »
that was the phone message u can get here Daz is drunk

http://www.geocities.com/imagine3k3/dazdilli.htm

from PDK on dpgrecordz forum, who rang up an recorded , it its short, funny and sad at same time. hes very hurt by this.

I still cant get over how misguided Kurupt is he told Daz in the morning he was gonna be bigger than 2Pac!

"they was lost mentally" Bad Azz On Kurupt thats the reaL.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2002, 01:05:56 AM »
Haha, Daz is mad! Seriously though, Kurupt is thinking crazy if he thinks he can be bigger than Pac. I don't see Suge putting Kurupt as his front man, do you?! He's dope enough, but I don't see it happening, no way.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2002, 07:11:22 AM »
this shit iz entertaining....i think daz is a little pissed of at the minute by the sounds of things!! hahahahaha.....

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2002, 07:45:28 AM »
t fa tha btrayle of loyality

ain't that whut they call snitchin  ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2002, 07:59:30 AM »
Daz is pissed....hell I could hardly understand wtf he was saying. He musta been hella more than pissed when he wrote that.

Also if ppl is deserting Kurupt jsut cos he signed with one label they didn't like then they couldn't have been much dawgs to him after all cos real dawgs stick wit each other through the good and the bad times also the good and bad decisions!!!!!
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2002, 08:13:49 AM »
Daz is pissed....hell I could hardly understand wtf he was saying. He musta been hella more than pissed when he wrote that.

Also if ppl is deserting Kurupt jsut cos he signed with one label they didn't like then they couldn't have been much dawgs to him after all cos real dawgs stick wit each other through the good and the bad times also the good and bad decisions!!!!!

N-Imy--How moronic are you?  Kurupt stabbed all of his homies in the back--make NO bones about it.  He knew he was losing those friendships.  It's much more than a business decision, its a lifestyle decision.  

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2002, 08:38:42 AM »

yeah i agree .  for people like me and you  thats how it should be.   but  you have to realize  these are  gang affiliates  we're talkin about .  niggaz that came from the streets and grew up together .   some met later on in life .   DPG  ....... thats what its all about .  represent the gang to the fullest  , no matter what .  you hear it in their  rhymes 24-7.   but now   ,    kurupt  is walkin away from all that .    

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2002, 08:48:12 AM »

N-Imy--How moronic are you?  Kurupt stabbed all of his homies in the back--make NO bones about it.  He knew he was losing those friendships.  It's much more than a business decision, its a lifestyle decision.  

Moronic? Man you are a fucking faggot. Also "stabbed all of his homies in the back"...what coshe fucking signed for a label. Did he fuck stab them in the back. It is his life. He is allowed to live it how he pleases. He is grown enuff to make his own decisions. If he wants to do summin why should he let other ppl stop him. It is his life. Ain't nobdy gonna take that away from him unless they kill him. And if they can't understand or accept that Kurupt can make his decisions for himself then they the ones who stabbing him in the back cos they ain't the friends that were suppose to be there for him. Also if they ditching him cos of gang related shit then gangs have really gotten out of control. Hell you can't do shit when your in a fucking gang!!!!! I mean when I hear about gangs it makes you wonder if they are a bunch of 7 yrs old running around shooting each other with water pistols and refusing to share toys with each other... >:(
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2002, 09:11:53 AM »

I Agree