Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!  (Read 2455 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2006, 03:30:26 PM »
I did read the interview, bitch. 

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2006, 03:32:50 PM »
I did read the interview, bitch. 

So, i guss you just a fuckin HATER 

Trauma-san

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2006, 03:37:36 PM »
Nah, I just have a clear view of shit like this.  Dude makes several diss songs about Snoop and he's just supposed to forget the shit?  Why?  Why does he owe some no name motherfucker who can't get 1 album released in 10 years a GOD DAMN thing when the guys talking shit about him?  ... we're not just talking about "Snoops Ugly" this motherfucker was talking about doing sick shit to Snoop's dead body.  Think about that.  Are we really in an age where people can just run their mouth about severe shit like that, and then we go out of our way to give them money?  We're talking about Snoop giving Crooked I money. 

Now, Snoop ain't bein' malicious.  Somebody else asked him about this cat.  He said "Oh, we're cool" and "No disrespect" but made sure to tell people that he don't like the motherfucker.  I wouldn't like him either.  Snoop did 2 songs with the guy, and now dude has the right to record diss songs about him, then later want Snoop to hook it up with him.  Fuck all that.

Plus, like I said, Snoop didn't even bring it up.  Nemo did! 

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2006, 03:51:19 PM »
snoop diss him FIRST ..

Plus, like I said, Snoop didn't even bring it up.  Nemo did!

he is the interveiwer .. (props again Nima)

he didn't tell him to disrespect him

Trauma-san

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2006, 04:03:09 PM »
Snoop dissed him on wax first, but there was plenty of shit done before that, don't be naieve. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2006, 04:09:17 PM »
Crook was on the radio a few years back with Suge out east, remember that?  He did a 'freestyle' off the top of his head and it was the same 'freestyle' he'd done somewhere else.  Line up "The Shiznit", a true freestyle according to Dre and Snoop, with any 'freestyle' crook's ever done, and crook gets murdered.  "Pimp slapp'd" or whatever might have been the first time Crooked was mentioned on a record, but they'd been talkin' shit in interviews and on the front page of 'tharow.com' or whatever their webpage was for YEARS, don't act like snoop singled the guy out.  As for Snoop and Eazy, even if it was a similar thing goin' on, in the end Snoop Doggy Dogg became the biggest rapper alive.  Crooked I is unheard of and stupid enough to stay signed to a label that's been dead for 10 years?  Are you fucking kidding me? 
so true...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2006, 04:44:17 PM »
dope interview, but Snoop shouldn't of shitted on Crooked after saying the west should be one
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2006, 07:35:38 PM »
LMAO at Spice saying Kurupt couldnt fuck with Crooked I. I bet if they both didnt have a beat and just went off the top of the head Kurupt could fuck with anyone, yes the last 4 years Crooked I has been better on Tracks, BUT dont discount Kurupts freestyle skills, u heard him on Rap City he was killin that shit before they cut him off...But anyways Snoop needs to lay off the GOD shit, Cmon Snoop youre the King of the West but youre SHIT STINKS LIKE ANYBODY ELSE!  :loopaper:

I said in the last 4 years Kurupt cant fuck with Crooked, thats what I said, is that not accurate?

YES! and i said Kurupt could still fuck with Crooked I in a freestyle, is that not accurate?

Yes you are not accurate, in the year 2006 in a freestyle Crooked would humiliate Kurupt, it wouldnt even be close.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »
LMAO at Spice saying Kurupt couldnt fuck with Crooked I. I bet if they both didnt have a beat and just went off the top of the head Kurupt could fuck with anyone, yes the last 4 years Crooked I has been better on Tracks, BUT dont discount Kurupts freestyle skills, u heard him on Rap City he was killin that shit before they cut him off...But anyways Snoop needs to lay off the GOD shit, Cmon Snoop youre the King of the West but youre SHIT STINKS LIKE ANYBODY ELSE!  :loopaper:

I said in the last 4 years Kurupt cant fuck with Crooked, thats what I said, is that not accurate?

YES! and i said Kurupt could still fuck with Crooked I in a freestyle, is that not accurate?

Yes you are not accurate, in the year 2006 in a freestyle Crooked would humiliate Kurupt, it wouldnt even be close.

Humiliate???? I dont think so, he might beat him, but you dont know and either do i..i agree that Crooked would kill Kurupt on a track, but just because you cant really write that tight of shit anymore dont mean you cant freestyle, ive heard Kurupt do it in the last few years and he still sounds tight as fuck. you hate on Kurupt to much

The Best of 3 Worlds

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2006, 03:37:01 AM »
Part 3 coming Tomorrrow..

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2006, 06:16:04 AM »
Part 3 coming Tomorrrow..

8) 8)

lookin foward to what he says about Dre
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2006, 07:45:42 AM »

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2006, 11:09:19 AM »
Good read Nima,

Snoop is feelin himself right now and I'm diggin the IDEA behind everything he's TRYING to do, but this nigga iz outta line with some of theez comments from the first and second interview....I mean telling niggaz to "fall in line or fall out" and you can't do this or that without his approval is just putting xtras on it...I hope he serves Dre as much as he trying to serve other people...To me this shyt ain't that serious..Telling niggaz they ain't shyt and they ain't gonna be shyt without him and then saying but "I got love for cuzz" or "that's still my lil homie" makes me think cuzz has been adding a little something xtra to his weed...This nigga is like a couple of comments away from me saying FUCC Snoop

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2006, 11:12:43 AM »
Good read Nima,

Snoop is feelin himself right now and I'm diggin the IDEA behind everything he's TRYING to do, but this nigga iz outta line with some of theez comments from the first and second interview....I mean telling niggaz to "fall in line or fall out" and you can't do this or that without his approval is just putting xtras on it...I hope he serves Dre as much as he trying to serve other people...To me this shyt ain't that serious..Telling niggaz they ain't shyt and they ain't gonna be shyt without him and then saying but "I got love for cuzz" or "that's still my lil homie" makes me think cuzz has been adding a little something xtra to his weed...This nigga is like a couple of comments away from me saying FUCC Snoop

Then i'll say it for you, Fuck Snoop!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
FUCC SNOOP DOGG AND THE MUTHAFUCCIN MUTT POUND. this bitch ass nigga thinkin he the king of the west. sayin nobody fuccs wit niggas dat dont fucc wit him NIGGA FUCC YOU. aint nobody wanna fucc wit studio gangstas. i remember when Eazy served his ass, then Suge pretty much fucced him in the ass. I guess he feels molested and wants to redeem himself somehow. But the bitch is all talk ya know. WHen did you ever see the nigga socc anybody?. This is the same nigga who bacced away from a kiccboxin match wit Eazy, was scared to diss Suge and then ran away from Tray Dee. And I dont care if he dissed Crooked I but nigga you only tryin to gain real niggas respect by dissin somebody. Try to make niggas think you somebody. And you aint the first nigga to be down with the mexicans. Eazy set up a whole studio for em muthafuccas. bacc when Snoop had a high top fade. lookin like a bitch. So FUCC SNOOP DOGG, FUCC DAZ, FUCC KURUPT AND EVERY STUDIO GANGSTA IN THE GAME. You aint no hater for sayin it. If you claim to be a G and you real then you can claim it but if you're bitch then shut the fucc up!!! 8)

Nah Snoop was really a gang banger, he's a real crip unless Daz and Kurupt.... He's the only one outta them who really banged, most people don't know that and maybe it's better they don't... Same goes for Westside Connection a lotta people think that WC is a real crip and Mack 10 ain't a real blood but it's the other way around, yes WC got a lot of connections and you might look at him like a crip affiliation, but he never gang banged himself.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.