Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!  (Read 2478 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2006, 11:37:14 AM »
dope interview Snoops shiting on Crooked i a bit but at the end he seems like he help him out by throwing him in a group..  fuck it, it is what it is, Snoop definatley could help him..   Aye Nima its like a big ass movie u got us at the edge of r seats.. :laugh:

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                         www.myspace.com/hectic

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »
Snoop speakin on other peoples rappin skills?? Snoop what the fuck happened to your own flow? And your lyrics? What did you leave them at The Row? Your "flow" is lazy, lyrics is bullshit come to think of it I haven't heard one good verse from you since 96 so come on man.. Stop hypin kurupt man. I used love that dude coz he was sick as hell and repped for a long time for him being one the sickest but he sadly fell off too.. You can't stamp nobody fool, Pharell or Justin need to stamp you so that you can get your ass on Mtv. And don't excuse it everytime by sayin your tryin have money and this is how OGs do woowwoo when I see your lame ass dance on pussycat doll video that's just straight up wack! Your records is bought by teen girls and some suckers tryin to score from the teen girls..
And talkin bout Dre? He put you on and he saved your career with that Bitch Please beat otherwise you would've been forgotten just like master P. And you can't talk this shit bout unifyin the west and in the next sentence talk shit bout one dude who in the last 6 years been reppin the W harder than you. He's been on dubcnn, where the West is tryin to survive, time to time but i haven't seen you. underground feels him because real recognize real but in your case masses recognize masses and you still can't even make it on mtv without pharell..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2006, 04:20:29 PM »
Part 3 coming tomorrow!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2006, 04:27:07 PM »
FUCC SNOOP DOGG AND THE MUTHAFUCCIN MUTT POUND. this bitch ass nigga thinkin he the king of the west. sayin nobody fuccs wit niggas dat dont fucc wit him NIGGA FUCC YOU. aint nobody wanna fucc wit studio gangstas. i remember when Eazy served his ass, then Suge pretty much fucced him in the ass. I guess he feels molested and wants to redeem himself somehow. But the bitch is all talk ya know. WHen did you ever see the nigga socc anybody?. This is the same nigga who bacced away from a kiccboxin match wit Eazy, was scared to diss Suge and then ran away from Tray Dee. And I dont care if he dissed Crooked I but nigga you only tryin to gain real niggas respect by dissin somebody. Try to make niggas think you somebody. And you aint the first nigga to be down with the mexicans. Eazy set up a whole studio for em muthafuccas. bacc when Snoop had a high top fade. lookin like a bitch. So FUCC SNOOP DOGG, FUCC DAZ, FUCC KURUPT AND EVERY STUDIO GANGSTA IN THE GAME. You aint no hater for sayin it. If you claim to be a G and you real then you can claim it but if you're bitch then shut the fucc up!!! 8)

Nah Snoop was really a gang banger, he's a real crip unless Daz and Kurupt.... He's the only one outta them who really banged, most people don't know that and maybe it's better they don't... Same goes for Westside Connection a lotta people think that WC is a real crip and Mack 10 ain't a real blood but it's the other way around, yes WC got a lot of connections and you might look at him like a crip affiliation, but he never gang banged himself.

he never really gangbanged. this nigga claimed a set but he never did any shit for his set and I know niggas who grew up wit him. They aint lyin to me cuzz. he was around gangbangin and he knew real Crips. but you representin hoods you never really did nothin for. thats studio gangsta shit and I feel Snoop owns that. To me and most real street niggas he's the godfather of studio gangsta rap. Fucc this nigga. He a clown and I been sayin' it since '93.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2006, 04:28:54 PM »
Part 3 coming tomorrow!

Youre gonna drop it around 8.40 right ? Ive studied you Nima. You leave a pattern behind   :sshh:

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2006, 04:31:30 PM »
lol are you serious? i never really paid attention to that. ;D