Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!  (Read 2475 times)

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2006, 04:08:32 PM »
Dope Interview so far Nima, BTW..........Get @ Me Truama :-X

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2006, 04:09:33 PM »
Exactly. Crooked I hasn't released 1 fucking thing.  Even the few things that got floated as possible singles were shit compared to his best stuff.  

When you talk about a great rapper you talk about a few things, you talk about flow, lyrical content, their voice, their affiliation, their past, etc. and a couple other things you talk about are 'can this motherfucker sell a record'

Since Snoop is killing him in a couple of those categories, I think he's got the right to say fuck crooked I.  he ain't even takin' it that far... but Crooked wanted to be a little puppet and do exactly what Suge told him to do, now Snoop's supposed to be his best friend?  Shit i don't blame him for talking a little shit, even if it was respectful, lol.  

BTW, Kurupt in his prime was most definately sicker than Crooked I has ever been.  Crooked I was incredible but Kurupt on top was probably the greatest (for about 5 minutes)

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2006, 04:17:26 PM »
Get at me DAWG! bplease84

$Eg2$

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2006, 04:27:16 PM »
LOL @ Bad Azz or Kurupt or RBX or Snoop for that matter fuckin with Crooked I . If I could recall didnt Snoop Diss him first Crooked just responded sounds like sum 1 iz Hatin Real Talk !!!

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2006, 04:33:26 PM »
Snoop called it, Crooked I is WAAAAAY too much hype. Thats why in my opinion Death Row couldnt even count on his album being released.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2006, 05:11:48 PM »
battle rappers arent always the best rappers.

theres alot of good west coast battle rappers that aint even seen light of day..  crooked i is one of them. he's aiight and he got nice lyrics. But i don't think the world will catch on to him to be a star.

IMO crooked sounds robotic. He doesn't have the personality to hold weight.. The only time i seen him have some personality was when he was mocking snoop.

And ofcourse Snoop aint going to reach out for the self-proclaimed 'mouth piece' of Suge Knight.

Hey.. Snoop hasn't said one positive thing about Suge.. Do you think he still negative against him even though they supposedly squashed the beef.

$Eg2$

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »

theres alot of good west coast battle rappers that aint even seen light of day..  crooked i is one of them. he's aiight and he got nice lyrics. But i don't think the world will catch on to him to be a star.

IMO crooked sounds robotic. He doesn't have the personality to hold weight.. The only time i seen him have some personality was when he was mocking snoop.

And ofcourse Snoop aint going to reach out for the self-proclaimed 'mouth piece' of Suge Knight.

Hey.. Snoop hasn't said one positive thing about Suge.. Do you think he still negative against him even though they supposedly squashed the beef.

I dont understand all this puppet, mouthpiece talk its bullshit what do you think Snoop was doin back in 92-96 the same thing Crook was doin ridin Snoop was on Stage beefin wit the eastcoast talkin shit SNoop might be a boss now but he was once a puppet or mouthpiece also wasent he ???

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2006, 05:19:20 PM »
I dunno dogg, but I do know Vida be lookin hot in your siggy bro...lol

$Eg2$

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2006, 05:20:51 PM »
I dunno dogg, but I do know Vida be lookin hot in your siggy bro...lol

Real Talk

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2006, 05:24:46 PM »

and yea, vida be looking good on your sig lol

I dont understand all this puppet, mouthpiece talk its bullshit what do you think Snoop was doin back in 92-96 the same thing Crook was doin ridin Snoop was on Stage beefin wit the eastcoast talkin shit SNoop might be a boss now but he was once a puppet or mouthpiece also wasent he ???

i feel ya man. i know snoop is a hypocrit. He was the puppet and mouthpiece for Dre when they were dissing Eazy.

but that doesn't mean crooked i going to get a 'free pass'.. just like snoop didn't get a 'free pass' from Eazy. And honestly homie, Snoop could of said alot more on "Pimp Slap" knowing damn well that millions of motherfuccas going to hear it while Crooked I's reply would of only been heard by the net crowd.

Seriously, how many people caught onto "Still The Row" or whatever reply Crooked came with?

westside159

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 05:27:02 PM »
props again

real interesting what he had to say about Crook in particular.
dont agree with what he speakin on Eiht, how does he sound better than ever before?

when u hittin us with part III ?

Have you heard "Affiliated yet , what about "The New Season " ?? or maybe Veterans Day ???

$Eg2$

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »

and yea, vida be looking good on your sig lol

i feel ya man. i know snoop is a hypocrit. He was the puppet and mouthpiece for Dre when they were dissing Eazy.

but that doesn't mean crooked i going to get a 'free pass'.. just like snoop didn't get a 'free pass' from Eazy. And honestly homie, Snoop could of said alot more on "Pimp Slap" knowing damn well that millions of motherfuccas going to hear it while Crooked I's reply would of only been heard by the net crowd.

Seriously, how many people caught onto "Still The Row" or whatever reply Crooked came with?

I gott ya I support em both but I can say I am lookin forward to hearing more New Crooked Music then more New Snoop Music SNoop should just pass the torch STIll the Row was sicc and Crooked did murder snoop on Fa Shizzle Killa 4 Real

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »
props again

real interesting what he had to say about Crook in particular.
dont agree with what he speakin on Eiht, how does he sound better than ever before?

when u hittin us with part III ?

Have you heard "Affiliated yet , what about "The New Season " ?? or maybe Veterans Day ???

ahhhh shit.....here we go again.....please don't get this nigga started..........lol

westside159

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2006, 05:31:25 PM »
And Crooked I is a NOBODY so why is you niggaz on his nuts so hard he hasnt made a album yet and the nigga been rappin for how many years get over it man hes over with before his career ever started !!!!!!!!

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2006, 05:37:03 PM »
And Crooked I is a NOBODY so why is you niggaz on his nuts so hard he hasnt made a album yet and the nigga been rappin for how many years get over it man hes over with before his career ever started !!!!!!!!

lol That's the easy way to put it.