Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!  (Read 2474 times)

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2006, 05:39:56 PM »
And Crooked I is a NOBODY so why is you niggaz on his nuts so hard he hasnt made a album yet and the nigga been rappin for how many years get over it man hes over with before his career ever started !!!!!!!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2006, 05:41:36 PM »
haha props on this shit, snoops killin it on these interviews and i be diggin his new shit......about the crooked i shit.........y@all trippin, today crooked is the better rapper, but nigga cant make a hit or release a real mixtape, snoop dont albums deeps still at the top of the game.......end of the day snoop in his prime crooked aint fuckin with him,

im out

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2006, 06:34:29 PM »
Crooked hit me up so we just sat down and did a interview and he adressed what Snoop had to say, the shit went for like a hour so that's another big feature coming... He's also sending a track called "Respect Your OG's, where he said 'hes actually giving it up to snoop. look for that on the site in a minute.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »
props

kemizt

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2006, 07:13:20 PM »
WHAT YALL SEEM TO FORGET IS.. SNOOP DISSED CROOKED I ON PIMP SLAPPED FIRST AND ON THE WELCOME TO THE CHUUCH MIXTAPES FIRST! CROOK TOLD SUGE OFFTOP THAT HE WASNT GOING TO DISS NOBODY... UNTILL SNOOP STARTED WITH ALL THAT CRUMBS OF THE TABLE SHIT AND THAT SKIT ON THE MIXTAPE...

WestCoasta

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2006, 07:19:43 PM »
people are getting way too butthurt over Crooked I

he's a bomb rapper, but he hasn't released ANYTHING

as far as I'm concerned, dude is a joke.... he's got no one else to blame but himself for a defunct career

I think people just mad because he hasen't released shit but a mixtape  :-X

I'm not trying to talk like I'm in Snoop's corner, because it was dumb to say he didn't feel his style, of course he does

but really, any fan of Crooked I shouldn't really be saying shit.... how long have people been sayin "wait til Crooked I comes out"

shit is dead, nobody cares but them.... I would love an album by the guy, but I really don't give a fuck because the guy's lame in the game

kingwell

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2006, 08:34:54 PM »
Crooked hit me up so we just sat down and did a interview and he adressed what Snoop had to say, the shit went for like a hour so that's another big feature coming... He's also sending a track called "Respect Your OG's, where he said 'hes actually giving it up to snoop. look for that on the site in a minute.

NICE! CAN'T WAIT.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »
"So I'ma say it like this, any nigga that's tripping on the West Coast gotta deal with me." - Snoop

LMAO! Who does this kid think he is?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2006, 10:15:35 PM »
why does that DVD have the biggest letters saying "Death Row" as if it's promoting them? :eh:

when I see it it looks like a Death Row material

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2006, 10:43:42 PM »
i told yall snoop is arrogant,,,now yall believe me?????..dude thinks he is god or something
saying crooked i aint from the hood and all the other shit
i dont give a fuck if he says he got love for them he was straight clowning and shitting on crooked i , kokane , spider, dre and his team etc

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2006, 01:41:40 AM »
LMAO at Spice saying Kurupt couldnt fuck with Crooked I. I bet if they both didnt have a beat and just went off the top of the head Kurupt could fuck with anyone, yes the last 4 years Crooked I has been better on Tracks, BUT dont discount Kurupts freestyle skills, u heard him on Rap City he was killin that shit before they cut him off...But anyways Snoop needs to lay off the GOD shit, Cmon Snoop youre the King of the West but youre SHIT STINKS LIKE ANYBODY ELSE!  :loopaper:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2006, 02:06:14 AM »
LMAO at Spice saying Kurupt couldnt fuck with Crooked I. I bet if they both didnt have a beat and just went off the top of the head Kurupt could fuck with anyone, yes the last 4 years Crooked I has been better on Tracks, BUT dont discount Kurupts freestyle skills, u heard him on Rap City he was killin that shit before they cut him off...But anyways Snoop needs to lay off the GOD shit, Cmon Snoop youre the King of the West but youre SHIT STINKS LIKE ANYBODY ELSE!  :loopaper:

I said in the last 4 years Kurupt cant fuck with Crooked, thats what I said, is that not accurate?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2006, 02:16:07 AM »
"You know what? I'm not even gonna kill him like that. Cause if I smash him, he's done! Done. Finito."

Man, I gotta lot of love for Snoop, but Crook would murder him on that diss-type ish.
I felt like, Snoop patronised Crook, almost like a lack of respect, I didn't actually expect any different though.

BTW, props Nima!

as far as lyriks crook would kill snoop... but snoops respect alone would ruin crooked

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2006, 02:35:13 AM »
Look how fast crooked responded, this again proves how big dubcnn is. peace

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2006, 03:00:16 AM »

I said in the last 4 years Kurupt cant fuck with Crooked, thats what I said, is that not accurate?

YES! and i said Kurupt could still fuck with Crooked I in a freestyle, is that not accurate?

The Best of 3 Worlds