Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!  (Read 2476 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2006, 03:36:26 AM »
Props again man....nice read. 8)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2006, 03:59:48 AM »
Just finished reading it dope interview props!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Predator

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2006, 04:06:21 AM »
Snoop is funny.

Trauma-san

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2006, 04:17:15 AM »
Crook was on the radio a few years back with Suge out east, remember that?  He did a 'freestyle' off the top of his head and it was the same 'freestyle' he'd done somewhere else.  Line up "The Shiznit", a true freestyle according to Dre and Snoop, with any 'freestyle' crook's ever done, and crook gets murdered.  "Pimp slapp'd" or whatever might have been the first time Crooked was mentioned on a record, but they'd been talkin' shit in interviews and on the front page of 'tharow.com' or whatever their webpage was for YEARS, don't act like snoop singled the guy out.  As for Snoop and Eazy, even if it was a similar thing goin' on, in the end Snoop Doggy Dogg became the biggest rapper alive.  Crooked I is unheard of and stupid enough to stay signed to a label that's been dead for 10 years?  Are you fucking kidding me? 

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2006, 06:54:42 AM »
Snoop got some things fucked up, don't get me wrong I respect him and this whole WestCoast movement but what he said about Crooked I and he basicly said like "I ain't feeling him 'cause he ain't from Long Beach", he could've said the exact same thing about Game, Game might be from Compton but he never banged neither while he actually claimed to do that, while Crooked I never said he gang banged as far as I'm concerned, plus what he said about Spider Loc, Spider Loc got G-Unit West it might be not as big as this Snoop thing, but look who're riding with them, you got Ras Kass, Young Hootie, Big Syke, Bigfoot, Mr. Criminal... even Cartoon who Snoop showed a lot of love for, and then I ain't even talking about how big G-Unit Crip is, sure it's not a gang like some of y'all think, but it are all Crips who are fucking with G-Unit, most of y'all don't understand it... it's like you can't bang 2 things, so they put it together then you get G-Unit Crip, all crips and they are all G-Unit... plus Spider was the one who stepped up for Kam while DJ Quik was being disrespectfull towards Kam and acted like he didn't know him, while Kam is a legend just like Quik, the only difference is that Kam is more underground then Quik is, I think that this westcoast thing would be a lot better and bigger with other people then those who Snoop fucks with, Kam should def be a big part of it and Soopafly as well... but other then that I think Brasil Street should play a big part in it, just as BAYMAAC... They got the best rappers outta the west right now, plus the realest.. sure Tray Deee and them are real, but look at how fake people like Daz and Kurupt are, they are good as rappers don't get me wrong, but they should try to keep it real. Plus Snoop is sounding way to arrogant, like people can't rap while they ain't fucking with him, I'm happy that he stepped his game up himself and got back to that old Snoop, but he fell of when he wasn't fucking with Dre nomore himself, he only got 2 solo albums which are good enough to listen to the whole thing over and over, that are "Doggysyle" and "Last Meal", other then that none of his albums have been as good as they could've been, from what we've heard from his new album it can finally be one of those albums that you can listen to at any time again.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2006, 07:03:24 AM »
Look how fast crooked responded, this again proves how big dubcnn is. peace

YOU KNOW!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2006, 07:03:39 AM »
Get at me DAWG! bplease84

Whatup B!!

Keep the feedback coming people remember TWO PARTS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Raphael

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2006, 12:42:22 PM »
nice read 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »
FUCC SNOOP DOGG AND THE MUTHAFUCCIN MUTT POUND. this bitch ass nigga thinkin he the king of the west. sayin nobody fuccs wit niggas dat dont fucc wit him NIGGA FUCC YOU. aint nobody wanna fucc wit studio gangstas. i remember when Eazy served his ass, then Suge pretty much fucced him in the ass. I guess he feels molested and wants to redeem himself somehow. But the bitch is all talk ya know. WHen did you ever see the nigga socc anybody?. This is the same nigga who bacced away from a kiccboxin match wit Eazy, was scared to diss Suge and then ran away from Tray Dee. And I dont care if he dissed Crooked I but nigga you only tryin to gain real niggas respect by dissin somebody. Try to make niggas think you somebody. And you aint the first nigga to be down with the mexicans. Eazy set up a whole studio for em muthafuccas. bacc when Snoop had a high top fade. lookin like a bitch. So FUCC SNOOP DOGG, FUCC DAZ, FUCC KURUPT AND EVERY STUDIO GANGSTA IN THE GAME. You aint no hater for sayin it. If you claim to be a G and you real then you can claim it but if you're bitch then shut the fucc up!!! 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2006, 01:57:49 PM »
And what did Snoop say when you met him and told him this, since you know so much about the man? 

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2006, 02:05:06 PM »
Great work again

Giood read  8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2006, 02:39:56 PM »
crooked i always seemed to give props to  snoop after the death row thing....but thats the way the game is...some dudes just dont feel a nigga even if they from the same town ...maybe its jealousy or maybe snoop just aint feeling him....

Trauma-san

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2006, 02:41:39 PM »
Or maybe Snoop has never worked with him, and the dude made several diss songs about him telling him he was going to kill him, so Snoop says hi and tries to be polite but in his heart don't give a fuck about somebody who would disrespect him because someone told him to.  Maybe that's it?

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2006, 03:18:16 PM »
Does he mention if Fred Wreck will produce on his new album?

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
Or maybe Snoop has never worked with him, and the dude made several diss songs about him telling him he was going to kill him, so Snoop says hi and tries to be polite but in his heart don't give a fuck about somebody who would disrespect him because someone told him to.  Maybe that's it?

They did Crookz N Doggz & Feel So Good .. maybe more .. 

and you should READ the interview