Poll

Who is better?

Crooked I
39 (54.9%)
Snoop
32 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Crooked I vs Snoop  (Read 1143 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Crooked I vs Snoop
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »
Look Homie, First Of All I Didnt Say Nothing Personal About Them. How The Fuck Am I Acting Like I KNow Them! The SHit I Said Is Shit Everybody Knows Fool!! I Was Not Talking ABout How Many Times Snoop Dogg Takes A Shit! I Was Stating The Obvious! I Aint Taking This SHit Serious Either Dawg! I Just Want The West To Succeed! Your Little Comments Aint Real! You Cant Even Spell Dawg!! Yeah We All Mispell Shit But You Fucked All Your SHit Up and You Only Wrote Two Sentences!! LOL!! Just Relax! I KNow Its Probably Hard For You To Write More Than One Sentence Fool But Damn Let Me Write Ese! Im NOt dissing You! This Is For Everyone To Read  Dawg Not Just For You!

I don't know who you are, but you're funny as hell.  Props

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2006, 02:44:46 PM »
Im Just Trying To Keep It Real Dawg! SHit I Luv The West Homie!! I Love Crooked I and Snoop! They Just Need To Squash The Beef! If You Gonna Respond To Me Then Give Me Some Real Shit, Ya KNow! Dont Tell Me Hey Dawg You Write Too MUch! That Fool Probably Got Tired Of Reading! Since It Probably Took Him 30 Min To Read My Post! HA HA
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

kalliweed

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2006, 03:06:57 PM »
wanna know how to put the west on top agaiin..put snoop,game and crooked on a dre beat reppin the west with "nuttin but a g thang" video format...lol...fuck if i had the money to get dem muthafuckaz to do that i make millionnnnnnnnnnnns!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »
Yall are trippin.  Crooked I could say "Fuck Snoop" and nobody hears it.

Snoop could say "Fuck Crooked I" and everybody goes "OH SHIT!!! OH FUCK!!! OH MY GODDDDD" they run the shit on MTV and somebody spends half a mil shooting a video about it.

I like what somebody said above about comparing Snoop when he was hungry to Crook right now, when he's hungry.  It's like that... once Crook drops 7 albums, once his debut album is considered by many to be the greatest rap album of all time, once he tours the world and sells out locations everywhere, once he opens his own label and signs and releases tons of artists and music, once he crosses over into pop and can guest on anybody alive's album, once he gets to be a household name and everybody from children to grandmas knows the name Crooked I, once he owns houses on different coasts, once he has clothing lines named after him, television shows named after him and has his face on everything from hotdogs to cadillacs.... once he's got all that, let him step to Snoop, where he sits, IN ALL THAT, right now, and lets see who's the illest.

Oh, you're saying Crook doesn't have ANY of that?  well, then you've got to compare him to Snoop when he had none of that.  If your'e going to sit here and tell me that Crooked I is nicer than Snoop Doggy Dogg was when he dropped on Deep Cover, you're out of your fucking mind.  I mean you have lost anything you once had mentally... when Snoop walked on the scene he was the shit, and has pretty much remained the shit for the past 15 years.  

Plus, I'd say at this time, at the present, even now when Snoops said all he has to say and put away 7 albums, he's still got a nicer flow than Crooked I has on his best day.  The only person I've ever heard with a nicer flow than Snoop Doggy Dogg was the Notorious one and he's dead.  

+1

And Intriago33 those track are really nice, especially My Life, I love that track. I still think that there something missing from Crook to become a complete artists, one of the reasons he hasnt released an album yet. I just dont know what it is  :D

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2006, 03:14:27 PM »
Crooked I is a better rapper when it comes to the techniqual aspects of rapping, but Snoop is probably the better artist. Maybe I'll change my mind after Crooked drops some albums

Intriago33

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
Yall are trippin.  Crooked I could say "Fuck Snoop" and nobody hears it.

Snoop could say "Fuck Crooked I" and everybody goes "OH SHIT!!! OH FUCK!!! OH MY GODDDDD" they run the shit on MTV and somebody spends half a mil shooting a video about it.

I like what somebody said above about comparing Snoop when he was hungry to Crook right now, when he's hungry.  It's like that... once Crook drops 7 albums, once his debut album is considered by many to be the greatest rap album of all time, once he tours the world and sells out locations everywhere, once he opens his own label and signs and releases tons of artists and music, once he crosses over into pop and can guest on anybody alive's album, once he gets to be a household name and everybody from children to grandmas knows the name Crooked I, once he owns houses on different coasts, once he has clothing lines named after him, television shows named after him and has his face on everything from hotdogs to cadillacs.... once he's got all that, let him step to Snoop, where he sits, IN ALL THAT, right now, and lets see who's the illest.

Oh, you're saying Crook doesn't have ANY of that?  well, then you've got to compare him to Snoop when he had none of that.  If your'e going to sit here and tell me that Crooked I is nicer than Snoop Doggy Dogg was when he dropped on Deep Cover, you're out of your fucking mind.  I mean you have lost anything you once had mentally... when Snoop walked on the scene he was the shit, and has pretty much remained the shit for the past 15 years.  

Plus, I'd say at this time, at the present, even now when Snoops said all he has to say and put away 7 albums, he's still got a nicer flow than Crooked I has on his best day.  The only person I've ever heard with a nicer flow than Snoop Doggy Dogg was the Notorious one and he's dead.  

+1

And Intriago33 those track are really nice, especially My Life, I love that track. I still think that there something missing from Crook to become a complete artists, one of the reasons he hasnt released an album yet. I just dont know what it is  :D

Yeah, maybe man; I'm glad you enjoyed the tracks.

$Eg2$

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2006, 03:29:24 PM »
lol @ this thread..

this wouldn't be a lyrical battle.. this would be a popularity contest.

remember Canibus vs. LL Cooll J.. Where is Canibus now? Where is LL Cool J now? Cannibus can easily murder LL Cool J in a battle, yet LL Cool J has enjoyed more success since the battle.

Not to mention that Snoop is right, if you go against him he going to end your career because 1. he's more hood than Crooked I, 2. He's more networked than Crooked I.. I'm sure Snoop can pull strings to get Crooked I's albums released this tuesday if he wanted to.

LMAO @ SNoop being more hood then any1

lol @ you reading my post.

i said 'he's more hood than Crooked I'

I said he isnt more hood then Crooked I or You (probably from Poland) or any1 else
Let Me End This Shit Once and For All! Snoop Is A Fucken Legend Wether You Like It Or Not! You Talking Shit Bout Him Cause How He Changed His Style. But You Were Licking His Balls In 92, 93,94,95 and 96!! He Raised The Bar For Mc's and Set A Different Style that even The East Coast Had To Hate!! Yeah I Agree that He Changed and Even I Would Like To See The Old Snoop! But Unfortunately Its A Fucken Business!! He Is A Smart Dude! He Has More Money Than Crook, Yukmouth and Jayo Put Together! The Point Of This Is NOt That Im Saying That Artist Should Sell Out, BUt The Fucken Industry Will Fuck Your Ass If YOu Dont Roll With The Flow. Play The GAme, Dont Let It Play You. Snoop Paid His Dues and Gave Us His Best When He Came Out IN 92! He Was Young And Hungry. He Gave Us Classic Shit , That We Will Never Forget. From Chronic, Doggystyle, Doggfather, Top Dog. All That SHit Was Still G! So If He Has To Change, Fuck It Thats Him! I Dissrespect Fagets Like 50 Cent Who ONly GIve You One Hood Album, Then The Second Is A Motherfcuking Piece Of Shit! My Sister Bought The Second Album and She Is 9! This Fag Didnt Even Put Work! That Is What You Call A Fucken Sell Out! Even Legends Like Nas, and Gay-Z Have Gone Commercial At One Point> But They Still Can Rip The Mic!! Snoop Also Brought A Grip Of Rappers Into The Game! I Can Name At Least 10!! I Will NOt Say That He Was Always The Biggest Gangsta To ever Touch The Mic But He Is More Street Than Crooked I and That Is A Fucken Fact!! Goldie Loc and Especially Tray D are REal Fucken G's! No Real G Will Kick It With Snoop Just For The Fuck Of It. These Motherfcukers Were Rollin Together Since Tha Doggafther! Even Jayo Felony Was In The Mix! But When Fools Beef, They Start Talking All They Shit Bout Who Is and Isnt A G! Lets Look At Reality and Notice That Snoop Has Street Credibility And Knows A Grip Of Street Cats From Blacks To Ese's!! You Cant Do That If YOu Aint Hood! Snoop Has Daz, and Rbx as Cousins and Those Fools Are Hood! Now Speaking On Crook! Crook Is Fucken Viscious! He Raised The Bar Even Higher Now. He Is More Lyrical! You Got Fools Right Now That Can Just Rip You Into Pieces! Im Not Saying That Crook Is Not Hood But He Is Different! He Is No Crip Or Blood, He Is Just A Hood Nigga Like Many Of Us!! Crooked I Style Is More Lyrical Than Gangsta!! But I still Love Crooked Also!! We Can Say That Crook Will Probably Murder Snoop As Of Right Now! BUt Snoop Is The ONly Legend Of The Two!! Crooked I Has To Build His Own Legacy! That Is What Snoop Meant ABout Ending Crooks Career! But If You REally Look At The Situation, Snoop and Crook have Advantages In They Own Ways. Crook Can Take Snoop Out In A Battle, But Can Crook Give Us A Classic REcord! Still To Be Seen! Crook Is A Great Rapper/ Lyricist and Snoop Is A Great Writer and Has The Catchy Phrases That Can Put 50 Thousand People On They Feet . You Cant Teach SHit Like That! 2Pac Also Had That! Biggie! Snoop Can Also Rip The Mic When He Chooses Too! Those Are Qualities That Only SOme Rappers Have. So We Have To Give Props To Both Of Them For What They Have To Offer! Im Just Glad They Both From The West!!!!!! Crooked I Is The Future With The REst Of The New Cats. But Lay Of Snoop's Cock Cause He Is A Fucken Legend! Give Him The Respect He Has Earned!

Damm homie give it a rest U takin this shit serious??? I like em both Music wise but Fuck U actin like u know em LOL Soo u really lookin silly written paragraphs and books and shit bout the topic Its all good I support em both
Look Homie, First Of All I Didnt Say Nothing Personal About Them. How The Fuck Am I Acting Like I KNow Them! The SHit I Said Is Shit Everybody Knows Fool!! I Was Not Talking ABout How Many Times Snoop Dogg Takes A Shit! I Was Stating The Obvious! I Aint Taking This SHit Serious Either Dawg! I Just Want The West To Succeed! Your Little Comments Aint Real! You Cant Even Spell Dawg!! Yeah We All Mispell Shit But You Fucked All Your SHit Up and You Only Wrote Two Sentences!! LOL!! Just Relax! I KNow Its Probably Hard For You To Write More Than One Sentence Fool But Damn Let Me Write Ese! Im NOt dissing You! This Is For Everyone To Read  Dawg Not Just For You!

Since my comments aint real I guess that fucks off my Net Cred huh ??? LOL Sounds like you are dissin me but its all good I dont take this Net Stuff seriously I just check whats goin on in the rap game. So in closing fuck you and the bitch that birth'd you. I aint got time to sit hear and diss you. LOL

Peace out LOL eg2

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
You're out of your fucking mind. 

1. Go get castrated so you don't bring any fucked up children into the world.
2. Go get admitted to a mental hospital before you injure yourself.

Anybody that can't remember 10 years ago when Snoop Doggy Dogg was the greatest thing rap has seen before or since doesn't need to be on the streets. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2006, 08:00:15 PM »
Wow people do a lot of name calling on these forums.... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »
lol @ this thread..

this wouldn't be a lyrical battle.. this would be a popularity contest.

remember Canibus vs. LL Cooll J.. Where is Canibus now? Where is LL Cool J now? Cannibus can easily murder LL Cool J in a battle, yet LL Cool J has enjoyed more success since the battle.

Not to mention that Snoop is right, if you go against him he going to end your career because 1. he's more hood than Crooked I, 2. He's more networked than Crooked I.. I'm sure Snoop can pull strings to get Crooked I's albums released this tuesday if he wanted to.

LMAO @ SNoop being more hood then any1

lol @ you reading my post.

i said 'he's more hood than Crooked I'

I said he isnt more hood then Crooked I or You (probably from Poland) or any1 else
Let Me End This Shit Once and For All! Snoop Is A Fucken Legend Wether You Like It Or Not! You Talking Shit Bout Him Cause How He Changed His Style. But You Were Licking His Balls In 92, 93,94,95 and 96!! He Raised The Bar For Mc's and Set A Different Style that even The East Coast Had To Hate!! Yeah I Agree that He Changed and Even I Would Like To See The Old Snoop! But Unfortunately Its A Fucken Business!! He Is A Smart Dude! He Has More Money Than Crook, Yukmouth and Jayo Put Together! The Point Of This Is NOt That Im Saying That Artist Should Sell Out, BUt The Fucken Industry Will Fuck Your Ass If YOu Dont Roll With The Flow. Play The GAme, Dont Let It Play You. Snoop Paid His Dues and Gave Us His Best When He Came Out IN 92! He Was Young And Hungry. He Gave Us Classic Shit , That We Will Never Forget. From Chronic, Doggystyle, Doggfather, Top Dog. All That SHit Was Still G! So If He Has To Change, Fuck It Thats Him! I Dissrespect Fagets Like 50 Cent Who ONly GIve You One Hood Album, Then The Second Is A Motherfcuking Piece Of Shit! My Sister Bought The Second Album and She Is 9! This Fag Didnt Even Put Work! That Is What You Call A Fucken Sell Out! Even Legends Like Nas, and Gay-Z Have Gone Commercial At One Point> But They Still Can Rip The Mic!! Snoop Also Brought A Grip Of Rappers Into The Game! I Can Name At Least 10!! I Will NOt Say That He Was Always The Biggest Gangsta To ever Touch The Mic But He Is More Street Than Crooked I and That Is A Fucken Fact!! Goldie Loc and Especially Tray D are REal Fucken G's! No Real G Will Kick It With Snoop Just For The Fuck Of It. These Motherfcukers Were Rollin Together Since Tha Doggafther! Even Jayo Felony Was In The Mix! But When Fools Beef, They Start Talking All They Shit Bout Who Is and Isnt A G! Lets Look At Reality and Notice That Snoop Has Street Credibility And Knows A Grip Of Street Cats From Blacks To Ese's!! You Cant Do That If YOu Aint Hood! Snoop Has Daz, and Rbx as Cousins and Those Fools Are Hood! Now Speaking On Crook! Crook Is Fucken Viscious! He Raised The Bar Even Higher Now. He Is More Lyrical! You Got Fools Right Now That Can Just Rip You Into Pieces! Im Not Saying That Crook Is Not Hood But He Is Different! He Is No Crip Or Blood, He Is Just A Hood Nigga Like Many Of Us!! Crooked I Style Is More Lyrical Than Gangsta!! But I still Love Crooked Also!! We Can Say That Crook Will Probably Murder Snoop As Of Right Now! BUt Snoop Is The ONly Legend Of The Two!! Crooked I Has To Build His Own Legacy! That Is What Snoop Meant ABout Ending Crooks Career! But If You REally Look At The Situation, Snoop and Crook have Advantages In They Own Ways. Crook Can Take Snoop Out In A Battle, But Can Crook Give Us A Classic REcord! Still To Be Seen! Crook Is A Great Rapper/ Lyricist and Snoop Is A Great Writer and Has The Catchy Phrases That Can Put 50 Thousand People On They Feet . You Cant Teach SHit Like That! 2Pac Also Had That! Biggie! Snoop Can Also Rip The Mic When He Chooses Too! Those Are Qualities That Only SOme Rappers Have. So We Have To Give Props To Both Of Them For What They Have To Offer! Im Just Glad They Both From The West!!!!!! Crooked I Is The Future With The REst Of The New Cats. But Lay Of Snoop's Cock Cause He Is A Fucken Legend! Give Him The Respect He Has Earned!

Damm homie give it a rest U takin this shit serious??? I like em both Music wise but Fuck U actin like u know em LOL Soo u really lookin silly written paragraphs and books and shit bout the topic Its all good I support em both

Since my comments aint real I guess that fucks off my Net Cred huh ??? LOL Sounds like you are dissin me but its all good I dont take this Net Stuff seriously I just check whats goin on in the rap game. So in closing fuck you and the bitch that birth'd you. I aint got time to sit hear and diss you. LOL

Peace out LOL eg2
The Day I Respect A Comment From Your Lame Ass, Is The Day That You Learn How To Spell You Fucken Retard! You Shouldnt Even Be Accepted In This Forum Just For Writing Those Elementary Comments! Go To School Faget, Learn The Alphabet Before You Comment On something! Tell Your Momma To Help You Out, I KNow I Take Most Of Her Time But She Cant Get Of My Dick!! Im Going To Dump Her Ass, That Way She Will Have More Time To Spend With You! Aight! Biaiaiatch!!! Ha HA
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2006, 09:32:47 PM »
The Day I Respect A Comment From Your Lame Ass, Is The Day That You Learn How To Spell You Fucken Retard! You Shouldnt Even Be Accepted In This Forum Just For Writing Those Elementary Comments! Go To School Faget, Learn The Alphabet Before You Comment On something! Tell Your Momma To Help You Out, I KNow I Take Most Of Her Time But She Cant Get Of My Dick!! Im Going To Dump Her Ass, That Way She Will Have More Time To Spend With You! Aight! Biaiaiatch!!! Ha HA

« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 01:52:29 AM by Turf Hitta »

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2006, 10:15:23 PM »
we all know snoop is a character since pffiou... i don't know ......lol

How's going the ''Pimpin machine'' snoop?works fine or what?It's flashy in the vids i got to admit that.

If Suge read me i think he's gonna laugh to def'

By the way i put crooked I as'' best rapper'' just because i don't like the comments from snoop(part 1 i believe)  ''if u don't fuck with snoop ure a loser''... or something similar, which i found pretty arrogant.Maybe u can think it but not say it  & that was amongst others things i didn't like too.

bring up the part 3

end of transmission.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:54:29 AM by It Rocks! »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

..RuthLess..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2006, 10:17:56 PM »
LMMFAO This has to be the funniest shit i've ever read.

pkbosslac before u diss someone for spelling errors. lol proof read your replay for god sakes man. What are you 12, and just learning the shift button. Omg Mommy The Shift Button Is So Cool. YAYZOR........

Fuck me in the goat ass wtf is with retards these days.

Also Crooked owns Snoopy queer.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2006, 10:45:25 PM »
Fuck snoop, Crooked I made that nigga seem like an idiot..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

hempkside2

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2006, 12:28:21 AM »
U niggaz is some real life hataz...crook is raw uncut,but snoop got some shit to on that freestyle battle shit....yall forget,snoop is more of a battle rapper than crook....yet I hope both get this shit together mayne.......respect. 8)