Author Topic: Busta Rhymes Shoots Video For Ghetto  (Read 456 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta Rhymes Shoots Video For Ghetto
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 08:06:11 AM »
Great This shud help boost his sales! ??? ::) :-X...............................................NOT!
Such a shame that one of the album of the year has released such screwed singles!

who of us hiphop heads cares that the mtv groupies don't dig it.

atleast he shoots vids for the doper songs imo. and new york shit is the bomb

True, true. Dope hip-hop doesn't go hand to hand with sales and club hits, minus the occasional fluke.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 08:28:08 AM »
Busta & Interscope are fuckin idiots, they're putting out all the worst songs as singles.

really. when i saw that "New York ...." video the other day i was like wtf. put out the song with missy!

"Touch It" - cool comeback single
"Touch It Remix" - good song, too bad it didn't make the album
"I Love My Chick" - garbage
"New York Shit" - okay song, horrible choice for a single
"Ghetto" - one of the worse choices for a single ever
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 09:09:10 AM »
Great This shud help boost his sales! ??? ::) :-X...............................................NOT!
Such a shame that one of the album of the year has released such screwed singles!

True, true. Dope hip-hop doesn't go hand to hand with sales and club hits, minus the occasional fluke.

Yea ino, it's a decent tune but i don't reckon itll improve his sales and i want him to atleast go gold! And if hed released that missy tune, which is eh, the beat alone wud have made it a hit, then hed hit a decent number and id b happy! Yea New York shit is sick but apart from that and the touch it remix the other singles hes released aint been nethin special, He needs summin to boost his sales, i dont see ghetto improving that situation, interscope instead shudov chose goldmine, get you some, cocaina or they're out to get me( isnt gr8 but's kinda catchy).

O yea i aint no MTV groupie! i aint no radio groupie who likes commercial music to dance to? ??? :-\

Idea for the vid does sound sick tho'.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 09:17:49 AM by Makaveli_7 »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 09:37:28 AM »
i think its great... that they take one of the best tracks as a single.. fuck if it dont fits the club as much as How We Do It Over Here does.. Ghetto is much more hiphop IMO

yeah, why do all these kids even care about Busta's record sales? I can care less what song is gonna be his next single. A single usually means to me that a song is getting played out and that I'm getting tired of hearing it.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 09:46:08 AM »

Yea ino, it's a decent tune but i don't reckon itll improve his sales and i want him to atleast go gold! And if hed released that missy tune, which is eh, the beat alone wud have made it a hit, then hed hit a decent number and id b happy! Yea New York shit is sick but apart from that and the touch it remix the other singles hes released aint been nethin special, He needs summin to boost his sales, i dont see ghetto improving that situation, interscope instead shudov chose goldmine, get you some, cocaina or they're out to get me( isnt gr8 but's kinda catchy).

O yea i aint no MTV groupie! i aint no radio groupie who likes commercial music to dance to? ??? :-\

Busta don't need any more money.. he got plenty... if he really cares about his music he don't pick his single based on how well they will do in the club, he will pick it based on which track he think is the dopest.. and it could look like he picked what he liked when he picked ny shit and ghetto.

I think i hate money :)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 10:48:11 AM »

Busta don't need any more money.. he got plenty... if he really cares about his music he don't pick his single based on how well they will do in the club, he will pick it based on which track he think is the dopest.. and it could look like he picked what he liked when he picked ny shit and ghetto.

I think i hate money :)

Ino wot ur sayin and im not sayin he has to release club tunes to get him money, jus that if he was to of released "get you some" it would have got him alot more sales than i think ghetto will. And im sorry but i dont beleive that busta would spend 2-3 years creating an album for the fun of  makin it without wantin to get alot of money out of it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 11:33:38 AM »
I think you guys are trippin', "Ghetto" sounds like it has commercial appeal to me...Who gives a fuck anyways? Does singles really even matter to anyone anymore?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 06:17:08 AM »
Busta & Interscope are fuckin idiots, they're putting out all the worst songs as singles.

really. when i saw that "New York ...." video the other day i was like wtf. put out the song with missy!

"Touch It" - cool comeback single
"Touch It Remix" - good song, too bad it didn't make the album
"I Love My Chick" - garbage
"New York Shit" - okay song, horrible choice for a single
"Ghetto" - one of the worse choices for a single ever

For real? I think that song has become a hip hop anthem for New York right now.