Author Topic: jay-z - "the dynasty intro"  (Read 606 times)

PLANT

Re: jay-z - "the dynasty intro"
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 03:40:55 AM »
Dynasty Intro>>>>>>>>any dipset track ever made

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 02:36:46 PM »
agreed

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 04:00:38 PM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 02:47:57 PM »

cmon man....thats like saying Bosh is the best PF in the NBA....nobodys buying it, and you shouldnt be selling it!!! DIPSET BITCH!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 02:51:40 PM »

cmon man....thats like saying Bosh is the best PF in the NBA....nobodys buying it, and you shouldnt be selling it!!! DIPSET BITCH!!!
not really.......you guys saying Dipset is the best is like saying Kwame Brown is the best player in the league

You guys are full of shit.....Im not trying to say Bosh is the best PF in the L.....Im not sitting here calling this the "Bosh-CC" lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 02:53:25 PM »

not really.......you guys saying Dipset is the best is like saying Kwame Brown is the best player in the league

You guys are full of shit.....Im not trying to say Bosh is the best PF in the L.....Im not sitting here calling this the "Bosh-CC" lol

Good this is a hip hop forum not a basketball forum....And i never said Dipset was the best...Find a quote where i said they were the best....But they are that crack and i like there music and i rep for them for sure. But IMO Chino Xl and Crooked I are the two best rappers

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »

Good this is a hip hop forum not a basketball forum....And i never said Dipset was the best...Find a quote where i said they were the best....But they are that crack and i like there music and i rep for them for sure. But IMO Chino Xl and Crooked I are the two best rappers
good hey man keep enjoying that crack music im glad u rep for them pink wearin harlem dudes doggie

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 02:58:42 PM »

good hey man keep enjoying that crack music im glad u rep for them pink wearin harlem dudes doggie

The only argument the people have......pink  :nawty:
Thats funny shit Lol! Cant even diss the rap skill gotta diss the clothes....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 03:22:18 PM »
Will you please stop ruining perfectly good threads with your anti-dipsetism? Shit's gettin' outta hand, doggy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 03:30:04 PM »
Will you please stop ruining perfectly good threads with your anti-dipsetism? Shit's gettin' outta hand, doggy.
you guys ruined it....the thread was about the dynasty intro doggy until you guys came in and started to talk shit, again........ : :baseballbat:

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 04:01:01 PM »
you guys ruined it....the thread was about the dynasty intro doggy until you guys came in and started to talk shit, again........ : :baseballbat:

Look who was the first person to bring up dipset in this thread:

Oh my goodness, it was you!!!

I dropped some knowledge on the title of the track Jigga sampled in this thread. You ruined the thread.

*Smacks kufi off your head*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 03:39:11 AM »

I dropped some knowledge on the title of the track Jigga sampled in this thread. You ruined the thread.

PLANT is always talking shit on the Dipset he bring up the dipset negativly as much as the Dipset fans do normally.
And Fuck Chris Bosh too

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 03:47:52 AM »

PLANT is always talking shit on the Dipset he bring up the dipset negativly as much as the Dipset fans do normally.
And Fuck Chris Bosh too

I dont know MOSAV Bosh is pretty sweet he is right up there with JO, KG, TD, and Brand

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 03:49:14 AM »

And Fuck Chris Bosh too

I dont know MOSAV Bosh is pretty sweet he is right up there with JO, KG, TD, and Brand

I know hes good, but PLANT Likes him so FUCK HIM NEWAYS

The Best of 3 Worlds