Author Topic: Exclusive Crooked I Track "RESPECT YOUR OG'S" + New Interview Conducted  (Read 1159 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.DUBCNN.com

In Part 2 of our exclusive interview with Snoop Dogg, Tha Doggfather had some harsh word for Crooked I, which as a lot of people on the forums talking right now. Dynasty Ent. reached out to dubcnn wanting to let Crooked I speak his side of the story, so we hooked up with Crooked to conduct an interview and knocked it out.

Although it's pretty long we're gonna try to get it on here as soon as possible for people to read. Until then, Crooked I hooked dubcnn up with an exclusive track he recorded called "Respect Your OG's". It was originally planned for Crooked's next mixtape, but he decided to let us leak it right now:

Crooked I - Respect Your OG's (Prod. by Jim Gettum)

Jim Gettum laid down one of his hottest beats ever, and Crooked I pays homage to those who came before him. This is a real West Coast anthem, and Crooked also gives it up to Snoop Dogg & Tha Dogg Pound.

Just to let ya'll know before the interview goes up, Crooked I is not trying to be on some beef shit with Snoop Dogg, he actually hopes to be able to put this shit to the side and do business with him. But he's a man, and he wanted to take his stand and let the fans know how he feels about what Snoop had to say.

Bang that track for now, download it, spread it, do whatever you gotta do with it!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YYYYYyoo this beat is hot, this is the kinda beats the West needs to put down, not these southern crunk beats. Keept Gangsta Keep it WEstCoast.... This track is SIIIIIIIIIICk

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Thanks for the hookup Nima, song is FIRE...

Don Seer

damn this shit is SICK

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope shit
but crook needs to stop all that positive bs...if someone talks shit about you..talks shit about your rapstyle ..saying that you aint from the hood.....you should atleast diss him back...or better.....just beat the shit out of him 8)

Jakubs

Props! 8)

I've never heard of this Jim Gettum dude before, but this production is amazing. Hoepfully Snoop hears this and realizes that he needs to work with Crook.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Spicemuthafuc*in1

HOT TRACK!!  Yeah Snoop makes tracks like this ::) 
This shit is FIRE!! Propz to Crooked for shoutin out Spice!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:29:32 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
HOT TRACK!!  Yeah Snoop makes tracks like this ::)  This shit is FIRE

Shut the fuck up man, you on the net all day worried about snoop. Just enjoy the music man. Let that petty shit go. Snoop aint neva did nothin to you. Its a dope song, 1 dope song. Crooked has about 10 of em and no albums. Snoop got about 50 of em and 8 albums. Stop overanalyzing shit.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

puddahmaan

• Lil Geezy
Great song..loving it that he's showing love to the westcoast OG's  8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

HOT TRACK!!  Yeah Snoop makes tracks like this ::)  This shit is FIRE

Shut the fuck up man, you on the net all day worried about snoop. Just enjoy the music man. Let that petty shit go. Snoop aint neva did nothin to you. Its a dope song, 1 dope song. Crooked has about 10 of em and no albums. Snoop got about 50 of em and 8 albums. Stop overanalyzing shit.

::) Freedom of Speech Doggie, if we all got to listen westside159 talk about having sex with Eiht all day then I can say what I want.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:35:20 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

GangstaBoogy

this is hot!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
dope shit
but crook needs to stop all that positive bs...if someone talks shit about you..talks shit about your rapstyle ..saying that you aint from the hood.....you should atleast diss him back...or better.....just beat the shit out of him 8)

ur a fuckin idiot. did u even listen to the interview?  snoop wasn't dissing crooked fuckin moron.. he was just saying how he felt about him. im all for the westcoast uniting. fuck the beef shit, that shit is played out.

this song is bangin. hes showing respect. propz to crooked.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

dope shit

ur a fuckin idiot. did u even listen to the interview?  snoop wasn't dissing crooked fuckin moron.. he was just saying how he felt about him. im all for the westcoast uniting. fuck the beef shit, that shit is played out.

Fuck the beef shit huh?? hmmm LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN NAME YOU IDIOT

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope shit

he was straight dissing crooked i....and all the unify bs with snoop as the leader...lol...is just some wannabe suge...some wannabe bully thing
who does snoop think he is? he is just a skinny muthafucka who was running from suge and other gangsters for years and the m,ain reason he is still selling records is the fan base he created in his death row days
its not his job to make disrespectful comments about crooked i, dre, spider, kokane etc

i like snoops music..but it what it is
but hey if crooked i has no problem with people smashing on him...its all good

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 12:27:20 AM by Inmate »

papa-smurf

snoop spoke on crooked i and crooked i is about 2 speak on snoop teh same way he spok eon crooked,whenever they post crooked interview then yall a see that crooked i not about 2 sit up and let a nigga talk bad about him,