Author Topic: Exclusive Crooked I Track "RESPECT YOUR OG'S" + New Interview Conducted  (Read 1157 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
dope shit
but crook needs to stop all that positive bs...if someone talks shit about you..talks shit about your rapstyle ..saying that you aint from the hood.....you should atleast diss him back...or better.....just beat the shit out of him 8)

ur a fuckin idiot. did u even listen to the interview?  snoop wasn't dissing crooked fuckin moron.. he was just saying how he felt about him. im all for the westcoast uniting. fuck the beef shit, that shit is played out.

this song is bangin. hes showing respect. propz to crooked.

Fuck the beef shit huh?? hmmm LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN NAME YOU IDIOT

who u calling an idiot bitch boy?  isn't it time for you to go play with your dog faggot? you sure look madd tuff now huh?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?

who does snoop think he is? he is just a skinny muthafucka who was running from suge and other gangsters for years and the m,ain reason he is still selling records is the fan base he created in his death row days
its not his job to make disrespectful comments about crooked i, dre, spider, kokane etc

who does he thik he is? thats like a young bay cat trying to step to too short saying whot the fuck does too short think he is? your obviously a young moron so do yourself a favor & dont say anything again.. and most of snoops fan base for the deathrow days aren't even his fans anymore. they're white people like the picture above.

"THE" MoSav

dope shit
but crook needs to stop all that positive bs...if someone talks shit about you..talks shit about your rapstyle ..saying that you aint from the hood.....you should atleast diss him back...or better.....just beat the shit out of him 8)

ur a fuckin idiot. did u even listen to the interview?  snoop wasn't dissing crooked fuckin moron.. he was just saying how he felt about him. im all for the westcoast uniting. fuck the beef shit, that shit is played out.

this song is bangin. hes showing respect. propz to crooked.

What do you look like? post a picture of yourself...And you cant judge someone off how they look, look at fuckin Kenny Florian in the UFC he is small as fuck but  hell snap off your fuckin arm in a heartbeat, and Little Evil Jens Pulver looks like a fuckin Elf but hes got one of the nastiest lefts ive ever seen and will sleep you before you can fuckin blink.....yall need to chill out with calling each other idiot and shit, we all have opinons, DEAL WITH IT! stop getting all butthurt, debating is what makes the forums go round, i wouldnt come on here if everybody fuckin agreed all the time  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

And About the track this shit is FIRE!!!

8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

Man this track makes you fiend for a Crooked I album!!! Nima, do you know what the deal is with him not having a album out?

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
Man this track makes you fiend for a Crooked I album!!! Nima, do you know what the deal is with him not having a album out?
Its on the way, believe me you will hear the album soon enough. Its a great Track cant wait for part 2 :)

"THE" MoSav

Its on the way, believe me you will hear the album soon enough. Its a great Track cant wait for part 2 :)

yeah Me 2! But he better do something quick times runnin thin for Crooked I IMO

The Best of 3 Worlds

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn , that's a sick ass track... Then again one can expect that from Crooked I.

IzUwitIt

shits crazy. impressed with the production from JG.
been alot of bigg tracks droppin right now.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Daaaamn. That's a sick song. Crooked's flow is on point (as usual) and I'm feeling the lyrics.
As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of even discussing this song in my thesis on Hip-Hop Culture... 8)

"And I still gotta give it up to you-know-who, we'll talk about him on part 2". Interesting...I wonder who it is though. Perhaps Suge? After all, the man's responsible for the Death Row empire in the mid 90s. Sure, Suge has fucked Crooked over, but that doesn't mean that Crooked doesn't respect him for what he did in the past for West Coast hip-hop.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 03:17:09 AM by CRAFTY »

"THE" MoSav

Daaaamn. That's a sick song. Crooked's flow is on point (as usual) and I'm feeling the lyrics.
As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of even discussing this song in my thesis on Hip-Hop Culture... 8)

"And I still gotta give it up to you-know-who, we'll talk about him on part 2". Interesting...I wonder who it is though. Perhaps Suge?

::) Snoop......

The Best of 3 Worlds

Intriago33

Tracks fuckin crazy, people sleep on Jim Gittum, dude brings it every damn time.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Naw you-know-who is Suge, he already gave props to Snoop in this one!

IzUwitIt

Naw you-know-who is Suge, he already gave props to Snoop in this one!

dont crook say after the second time he says 'you-know-who' - "Pac"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Oh you might be right then, then it's probably Pac I didn't even think of that.