Author Topic: Exclusive Crooked I Track "RESPECT YOUR OG'S" + New Interview Conducted  (Read 1160 times)

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
This is a great song.  Crooked always brings real good shit!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

dope shit
but crook needs to stop all that positive bs...if someone talks shit about you..talks shit about your rapstyle ..saying that you aint from the hood.....you should atleast diss him back...or better.....just beat the shit out of him 8)

ur a fuckin idiot. did u even listen to the interview?  snoop wasn't dissing crooked fuckin moron.. he was just saying how he felt about him. im all for the westcoast uniting. fuck the beef shit, that shit is played out.

this song is bangin. hes showing respect. propz to crooked.

Fuck the beef shit huh?? hmmm LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN NAME YOU IDIOT

who u calling an idiot bitch boy?  isn't it time for you to go play with your dog faggot? you sure look madd tuff now huh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its good to know you look up my myspace profile you faggot.  So what doggie, I love my dog, wow what a bitch I am.  Go choke on one bitch

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked killin it...This dude needs his shine..i dont understand these rap industry politics man. No one can deny Crooked's talent

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
This Shit go real hard homie Crooked I killed that shit and he gaave it up to Snoop in the song this song was recorded before all this interview shit thats been posted from Snoop and Crooked so that tells u Crooked got much respect for Snoop now Snoop need to respect Crookeds grind as well and dead that negative shit he on.........

jeromechickenbone

Nice to hear a vintage westcoast beat.  I was feelin it.  Crook is dope, and I really like what he did with this song.  Gotta give respect to those that laid the foundation.

westside159

I was Straight checc'n em even before i knew Eiht listen ot the 5 mic blue tape , Compton's most Wanted , music 2 drive by was bumpin out my speakers , ooh  Crooked i showed respect to the True Westcoast nigga's MC Eiht  Geah !!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

youngmessnucca

I was Straight checc'n em even before i knew Eiht listen ot the 5 mic blue tape , Compton's most Wanted , music 2 drive by was bumpin out my speakers , ooh  Crooked i showed respect to the True Westcoast nigga's MC Eiht  Geah !!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

I bet you just got your 1st erection from that line.

E. J. Rizo

I'm sorry but Snoop has nothing touching this
::)

sorry but if you ever been to a club .... snoops shit still bumps... "Ain't No Fun" ring a bell?? shit still gettin the shit bumped out of more than a decade later... people are quick to over react when they first hear something... i used to be the same way... give it some time... and then talk.... but putting out claims like "Snoop has nothing touching this" ... snoop has tons of shit doing more than touching that... all of "Doggystyle" shits on this... and most likely any album Crook will ever drop! ... if he drops... but not a diss to you or crook just checkin what you saying...

westside159

Oh Geah niggA ~~~~

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

sorry but if you ever been to a club .... snoops shit still bumps... "Ain't No Fun" ring a bell?? shit still gettin the shit bumped out of more than a decade later... people are quick to over react when they first hear something... i used to be the same way... give it some time... and then talk.... but putting out claims like "Snoop has nothing touching this" ... snoop has tons of shit doing more than touching that... all of "Doggystyle" shits on this... and most likely any album Crook will ever drop! ... if he drops... but not a diss to you or crook just checkin what you saying...
I personally could care less about going to a club and whether or not Snoop's music still bumps.  Snoop never has been a tight lyricist and never will.  Crooked on the other hand is an intelligent artist who doesn't attempt to appeal to 15 and 16 year olds.  To me that says lot about a person and Crooked is not willing to compromise himself (as of yet) It also has nothing to do with overreacting the first time I hear something, it's called listening to hip hop(all regions)for 15 years and discerning quickly what kind of effort the track emits...something most "artists" fail to do miserably.   With that said I still enjoy "Doggystyle" to this day.  Not a diss to you or Snoop just checkin what you sayin ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Exclusive Crooked I Track "RESPECT YOUR OG'S" + New Interview Conducted
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2006, 02:46:48 AM »

I personally could care less about going to a club and whether or not Snoop's music still bumps.  Snoop never has been a tight lyricist and never will.  Crooked on the other hand is an intelligent artist who doesn't attempt to appeal to 15 and 16 year olds.  To me that says lot about a person and Crooked is not willing to compromise himself (as of yet) It also has nothing to do with overreacting the first time I hear something, it's called listening to hip hop(all regions)for 15 years and discerning quickly what kind of effort the track emits...something most "artists" fail to do miserably.   With that said I still enjoy "Doggystyle" to this day.  Not a diss to you or Snoop just checkin what you sayin ;)

Havent you heard Boom Boom Clap and Cali Boyz ?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2006, 05:04:28 AM »
Man, I've been bumping this track non-stop since I downloaded it. The beat bumps hard, Crook's flow & lyrics are amazing.
This song should get more exposure somehow...such an homage to the pioneers of West Coast hip-hop should not be limited as an "Internet-joint" only.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2006, 02:41:35 AM »
dope shit
but crook needs to stop all that positive bs...if someone talks shit about you..talks shit about your rapstyle ..saying that you aint from the hood.....you should atleast diss him back...or better.....just beat the shit out of him 8)

ur a fuckin idiot. did u even listen to the interview?  snoop wasn't dissing crooked fuckin moron.. he was just saying how he felt about him. im all for the westcoast uniting. fuck the beef shit, that shit is played out.

who u calling an idiot bitch boy?  isn't it time for you to go play with your dog faggot? you sure look madd tuff now huh?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2006, 02:49:14 AM »
dope shit

sorry Im not sitting outside with my pit bull and my chains dangling to the ground  ::), oh my god I love my dog what a fag I am  ::)