Author Topic: Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?  (Read 1099 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?
« on: July 30, 2006, 05:36:36 AM »
It's funny we are seeing people complaining that Isreal doesn't have the right to exist, when in fact  not only do they exist, but they have the strongest military power in the whole middle east.  It's the Palestinians who used to exist, but were wiped off the map when the Western Powers and Isreal killed or drove off 1 million Palestinians from their land, and created the state of Isreal in place of what used to be Palestine, thus creating the worst refugee crisis in the world today.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 09:38:51 AM »
Don't you live in the United States? Same thing happened to the Natives.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 10:06:56 AM »
Before 1967 the Palestinians which are known today as Palestinians, the ones who you call Palestinians, the ones claiming to be an inseparable part of the Arab Nation, didn't exist. Gaza and West Bank were conquered from Egypt and Jordan, two non-Palestinian sovereignties.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 10:30:31 AM »
jews were talking about creating israel since the 19th century. There was a lot of racism toward them in europe back then because in every country they lived they were taking control of the economy. The second world war was a good pretext to create that state. They should have given them new york though, since americans like them so much.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 02:12:25 PM »
Before 1967 the Palestinians which are known today as Palestinians, the ones who you call Palestinians, the ones claiming to be an inseparable part of the Arab Nation, didn't exist. Gaza and West Bank were conquered from Egypt and Jordan, two non-Palestinian sovereignties.

What's your point?  Your not even arguing whether Isreal stole the land, your just arguing which Arabs/Muslims they stole the land from.  You know you can't win the argument so your just trying to muddy the water.  You have no moral ground to stand on. 

It's like the English telling the Native Americans that they have no rights to the land because they don't have any signed documents sitting in a lawyers office biulding, even though the people have been living their for thousands of years.  If you want lawyers and office biuldings, we got that too, the Islamic Ottoman Empire.  They were the legitimate, PEACEFUL (offering visa's for Jews and Christians to vist Holy sites), world recognized, governing body in the region for 100's of years up until WW1.  With the decline of Islam polotically, Egypt, Jordan, and the Palestinian people were at the mercy of the white world powers like Britian who paved the way for the Jews to have their own homeland in Palestine by the time 1948 rolled around.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:35:47 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 02:21:24 PM »
bryan i wasnt complaining about israel, i was asking why muslims dont think israel has the right to exist. jesus bryan do you have to put a bizaare slant on everything before you rationalize it? fuckin psycho

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »
bryan i wasnt complaining about israel, i was asking why muslims dont think israel has the right to exist. jesus bryan do you have to put a bizaare slant on everything before you rationalize it? fuckin psycho

And I was asking why you don't think Palestine has the right to exist.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 02:37:15 PM »

And I was asking why you don't think Palestine has the right to exist.

you fag i never said it didnt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »
Sorry, there wasn't a "Palestine" before it became Israel, both Jews AND Muslims occupied that land prior to it officially becoming the Jewish state...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 04:23:48 PM »
Sorry, there wasn't a "Palestine" before it became Israel, both Jews AND Muslims occupied that land prior to it officially becoming the Jewish state...PeACe

off hand can you tell me what the population of that area was in terms of jews/arabs in the 1930s

no you cant.

hence why are u talkin
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 04:24:47 PM »

on some real shit, israels creation was a great injustice. it was a bitch move to the 100th degree. it was complete bullshit. some people cant forget that shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 04:37:10 PM »

off hand can you tell me what the population of that area was in terms of jews/arabs in the 1930s

no you cant.

hence why are u talkin

Can you? What does it matter, my reply was completely valid, so shut your mouth unless you have some useful input...My great grandparents were born in Israel almost 80 years ago...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 04:39:34 PM »

you fag i never said it didnt

None of the Muslims at the forum said Isreal didn't have a right to exist. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »

There wasn't a "Palestine" in the same way that there wasn't a "native American Indian land" in America.  The point of the matter is there were people living there, and they called themselves Palestine, but the white colonial powers never would fully recognize them.  Instead, the opted to aid the Jews in stealin the land and naming it Isreal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 04:47:20 PM »

There wasn't a "Palestine" in the same way that there wasn't a "native American Indian land" in America.  The point of the matter is there were people living there, and they called themselves Palestine, but the white colonial powers never would fully recognize them.  Instead, the opted to aid the Jews in stealin the land and naming it Isreal.

They didn't "steal" it...It wasn't anyones land officially, and like I stated, Jews have lived there for thousands of years...Not even comparable to the Native American situation...PeACe