Author Topic: Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?  (Read 1098 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 04:51:56 PM »

They didn't "steal" it...It wasn't anyones land officially

Just like it wasn't the Native American's land "officially".

And by the way, the owners of the land had been the Islamic Ottoman Empire for 400 years prior to World War 1 when they were defeated by the British.  From World War 1 to World War 2 Britian was the "official" rulers and administrators of the region.  Ofcourse, the British white man gave the land to the Jews and kicked the dark-skinned Arabs off the land, like Malcolm X said.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »

They didn't "steal" it...It wasn't anyones land officially

Just like it wasn't the Native American's land "officially".

And by the way, the owners of the land had been the Islamic Ottoman Empire for 400 years prior to World War 1 when they were defeated by the British.  From World War 1 to World War 2 Britian was the "official" rulers and administrators of the region.  Ofcourse, the British white man gave the land to the Jews and kicked the dark-skinned Arabs off the land, like Malcolm X said.

Dude, you're ignoring my main point...JEWS LIVED THERE BEFORE, NOT THE SAME CASE WITH THE NATIVE AMERICANS. Lots of Arabs still live in Israel, man, there are so many primarily Arab neighborhoods in Israel. The land was officially given to the Jews because Jews needed an official country, there are hundreds of Muslim countries, Israel was one of the places Jews existed and have historically occupied for thousands of years, it made the most sense...There's no "dark-skinned" conspiracy...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »
Train of thought
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Train of thought (disambiguation).

Train of thought, also known as stream of thought or stream of consciousness is thinking in words. It also refers to the semi-constant internal mono-dialogue one has with oneself at a conscious or semi-conscious level.

is this what you weirdos think about all the time? you disgust me!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 01:45:09 PM »
your just arguing which Arabs/Muslims they stole the land from. 

LMAO...So winning a war against two states that wished Israel to cease existing is as good as stealing land?

I guess this fits into your pan-Arabic ideas homie. The American who wants to live in a Caliphate  :). The term Palestine existed BEFORE the Ottoman empire, it existed BEFORE the Arabization of the region. The Palestinians of today who see themselves as "Arabs" lived in this region since the Ottoman empire which was an Islamic conquest\occupation of the region. The name Palestine was there before. I understand Muslims here need to  support the pertaining of the land of Palestine to the Waqf and therefore they need rationalizations for shitting on Israel, but fact is you people are concealing religious beliefs. The people who are leading the struggle against the "Zionist Enemy" de facto, are people lead by pious religious views, they are willing to sacrifice lives for the land that is theirs according to their religion and they do so. They encourage children to become Shahids, namely to commit suicide bombings. These leaders admitted in many occasions that their objective was never even "Palestinian Sovereignty" but Arab-Muslim-Unition . LOL@Infinite talking about the "peaceful" Ottoman Empire that btw conquered the region by force centuries ago. The only reason you view it as peaceful is because it was an Islamic empire. The "Palestinian Ploy" from the begining on is a scheme to obliterate the state of Israel. Had the Arab\Muslim nations wanted peace with Israel from the start, there would be no "Palestinian claim to the land", and the educated among you guys (Tech) know this is true.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:36:13 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 07:54:12 PM »
European Jews colonized Palestine.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 08:30:50 PM »

Kind of like the peaceful loving Ottoman Empire kicked all of the Greeks out and sent them to the part of Greece that was taken back after the revolution in hopes of overcrowding the country. The Greek forced off "Turkish" land had a lineage that dated back thousands of years and they were just given the boot. Of course you'll find some way to deny it because your devil worshipping ways won't allow you to go against anyone that's on your side. (No man of God would be so ignorant. Men of God see what is wrong with other men of God gone astray and correct them. Men of Satan see what is wrong with men their own people and cover up and defend them).

I don't blame the Turks or Muslims for what happened to my direct ancestors. Not the ones today and not the ones then. Shit happens. That's life. It's not like every Greek at the time was a perfect being. They just happened to be on the short end of the stick during those 400 years and another time in history they were the oppressor. I am a strong believer in the Creator and don't worry so much about what man does to man. If I am put in a position to stop evil I will try, but if it's out of my hands then I'll let God handle it. He's better at it then I am. I belive God looks after those that suffer and forgives those that are tricked into causing suffering. If you really had as much faith in Allah as you claim you wouldn't care what happened to Arabs in Palestine. If they truly are Muslims like you say then they will be taken care of by God, and nothing Israel or Britain, or your friend Satan, can do anything to stop that. Why don't you try a little walk with your talk for a change?

AndrE16686

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2006, 10:36:28 PM »
If you really had as much faith in Allah as you claim you wouldn't care what happened to Arabs in Palestine. If they truly are Muslims like you say then they will be taken care of by God, and nothing Israel or Britain, or your friend Satan, can do anything to stop that.

So basically you mean leave the Middle East to it's fate and pray God somehow prevents the tonnes of explosives from falling on people?

Somehow I don't think God really intervenes like that Superman style it just dosn't happen and it's stupid to expect God to. How about as people we try to solve our problems ourselves and stop calling on the Creator of the Universe. I believe Jesus was a person and as a person he is a testament to what people can do to make the world a better place.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 07:10:39 AM »
If you really had as much faith in Allah as you claim you wouldn't care what happened to Arabs in Palestine. If they truly are Muslims like you say then they will be taken care of by God, and nothing Israel or Britain, or your friend Satan, can do anything to stop that.

So basically you mean leave the Middle East to it's fate and pray God somehow prevents the tonnes of explosives from falling on people?

Somehow I don't think God really intervenes like that Superman style it just dosn't happen and it's stupid to expect God to. How about as people we try to solve our problems ourselves and stop calling on the Creator of the Universe. I believe Jesus was a person and as a person he is a testament to what people can do to make the world a better place.

I mean when you die you are saved, go to heave, reach the promised land, enter the pearly gates, etc. I was speaking to Infinite and Infinite alone on the grounds that he is supposedly someone who believes that good people go to Allah when they die. If I were speaking to an athiest I obviously wouldn't bother with that argument. But from an athiests perspective, what did Jesus actually do to change anything? He taught what? morality? That was nothing new. It was only in his spiritual signficance that changes started happening, and that was after the man died.

coola

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 09:10:33 AM »
wasn't the ottoman empire defeated fair and square ? why did they unite with the germans and try take over ?

coola

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 09:12:23 AM »
No man of God would be so ignorant. Men of God see what is wrong with other men of God gone astray and correct them. Men of Satan see what is wrong with men their own people and cover up and defend them

thats some real shit right there..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »
wasn't the ottoman empire defeated fair and square ? why did they unite with the germans and try take over ?
the ottoman empire collapsed from within, ww1 just put the final nail in their coffin

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 12:36:58 PM »
Before 1967 the Palestinians which are known today as Palestinians, the ones who you call Palestinians, the ones claiming to be an inseparable part of the Arab Nation, didn't exist. Gaza and West Bank were conquered from Egypt and Jordan, two non-Palestinian sovereignties.
you talk about gaza and the west bank being taken from other countries but before mass jewish migration to "palestine" they were all part of one single entity and had been for some time the people that lived there deserved to be given their own country like everyone who lived under british rule eventually did, but the americans robbed them of that right. Britain was against jewish migration, which is why we sent  back or detained many of those that who arrived and we were too tired from ww2 to carry on fighting so we gave into american pressure and let the UN decide...........

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2006, 01:54:32 PM »
they were all part of one single entity and had been for some time the people that lived there deserved to be given their own country

That's why they rejected the Partition Plan (That granted them a country on the majority of the territory) while the Zionists accepted it?
That's why Nasser was talking about Arab Unity plans (Pan-Arabism)? That's why intead of granting them a country, 7 Arab armies invaded their territory promissing to remove Israel from the map, subsequently failing to do so? That's why Arab states and Arab leaders orchestrated the refugee problem prior to their invasion of Palestine, forcing them to leave the land?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 09:22:01 PM »
Before 1967 the Palestinians which are known today as Palestinians, the ones who you call Palestinians, the ones claiming to be an inseparable part of the Arab Nation, didn't exist.

You can't neglect or deny a people's existence just because that population has no nationalist narrative. Nationalist narratives assume that nations have existed throughout history. They also assert that nationalist movements exist merely to bring those nations to a state of self-awareness. That's obviously not true because nationalist movements don't bring preexisting nations to a state of self-awareness; nationalist movements create those nations.

Nationalist movements first emerged in Europe with the advent of the modern era (world market economic system and modern nation state system). There were millions of Jews living in Europe, so that Jews would join a nationalist movement was inevitable, but there would be a Jewish nationalism, Zionism, was not. The main reason for the emergence of Zionism was the widespread anti-Semitism in Europe (exclusion of Jews from movements, pogroms, etc). Palestinian nationalism emerged during the period between the two world wars in response to Zionist settlement. The fact that Palestinian nationalism developed later than Zionism and in response to it does not in any way diminish its legitimacy. All nationalisms arise in opposition to some "other". Why else would there be a need to specify who you are? In Europe, Zionism was defined by its opposition to the different European nationalisms emerging and the anti-Semitism, but in the same way, it was defined by its opposition to the indigenous Palestinian population of the region. This can be seen in the Zionist slogans of "the conquest of labor" and "the conquest of land"... originating as a result of the confrontation with the Palestinian "other".

Just as it was with the Jews in Europe, it was inevitable that there would be a nationalism emerging among the population in Palestine, but that there would be a Palestinian nationalism was not. Before World War I, most of the Arab inhabitants of Palestine viewed themselves as Ottoman citizens (subjects before the 1850s). With the destruction of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, an Ottoman identity was no longer a viable option. Some, particularly the small number of educated elites, adopted Arab nationalism, as you mentioned. Other Arab inhabitants of Palestine viewed themselves as Syrians (Greater Syria). However, the mandates system divided the Arab world, also severing Palestine from Syria in the process, so neither of those nationalist options no longer proved practicable. What encouraged the emergence of a Palestinian nationalism was the confrontation with Zionism. Zionism/Zionist colonization presented the Palestinians with a problem that no other population in the Middle East faced... it was very different from what Iraq, Trans-Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon experienced under the British and French mandates. The British and French did not appropriate land, establish a rival and competing economy, or rival and competing political structures. Last but not least, mandatory rule was temporary, far from the permanent settlement program of the Zionists. This is why Palestinian nationalism took a much different route from let's say Syrian or Iraqi nationalism... meaning had it not been for Zionist colonization (European Jews colonizing Palestine), there would be a PALESTINE today.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 09:44:38 PM »
That's why they rejected the Partition Plan (That granted them a country on the majority of the territory) while the Zionists accepted it?

LOL @ this guy.

30% of the population (Jews) given 55% of the land, while owning less than 10% of it at the time... LOL... it's not rocket-science. Put it this way, even within the land that the Jews were to be given, the Arabs would've been the majority there.

Ben Gurion gave them another reason to reject it:

“A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. The establishment of such a Jewish state will serve as a means in our historical efforts to redeem the country in its entirety. …We shall organize a modern defense force ..and then I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in other parts of the country, either by mutual agreement with our Arab neighbors or by some other means… We will expel the Arabs and take their places .... with the force at our disposal.”

...then a year later...

"I favor partition of the country because when we become a strong power after the establishment of the state, we will abolish partition and spread throughout all of Palestine."

...acted out in 1967.

LOL @ this fudgepacker