Author Topic: Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?  (Read 1100 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why does Palestine not have the right to exist?
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2006, 11:26:31 PM »
Anyways, Arab nationalism, Pan-Arabism, Ottoman conquest, etc are really irrelevant to the main issue at hand... plus, nothing I say will change what you think (and vice versa)... and nothing either of us says will change the situation.

My point was that "Palestinians" did exist, and the mere label that they identified with doesn't change the injustice those PEOPLE faced and still face. Let's assume EVERY Palestinian said "we're part of a unified Arab nation"... does that justify European Jews colonizing the land, and establishing a state on the land where the indigenous inhabitants are still the majority?

On another note, it's funny how the one thing in this discussion that clearly has to do with the topic at hand, you lied about, then ignored....

That's why they rejected the Partition Plan (That granted them a country on the majority of the territory) while the Zionists accepted it?

LOL @ this guy.

30% of the population (Jews) given 55% of the land, while owning less than 10% of it at the time... LOL... it's not rocket-science. Put it this way, even within the land that the Jews were to be given, the Arabs would've been the majority there.

Ben Gurion gave them another reason to reject it:

“A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. The establishment of such a Jewish state will serve as a means in our historical efforts to redeem the country in its entirety. …We shall organize a modern defense force ..and then I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in other parts of the country, either by mutual agreement with our Arab neighbors or by some other means… We will expel the Arabs and take their places .... with the force at our disposal.”

...then a year later...

"I favor partition of the country because when we become a strong power after the establishment of the state, we will abolish partition and spread throughout all of Palestine."

...acted out in 1967.

How are Palestinians/Arabs receiving a MAJORITY of the territory when the Jewish state is supposed to consist of 55% of the land? LOLLL... with shit like this, I'm really not surprised that you guys believe even half the shit you say. It's one thing to lie (or try to) about facts, but to say that 55% is less than 50%.... give me a fucking break.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2006, 11:28:48 PM »

3.Islamic conquest of this region and other regions seems to be a just conquest in your view?

3. I agree premodern and early modern empires differ from the modern era of nation-states. The question is whether you view the Ottoman empire as more legitimate than other conquests of this and other regions?

Muslims are supposed to be unified under a Kalifah (supreme Islamic political ruler), so therefore the Palestinians willingly pledged allegiance to the Kalifah for a period of 400 years, and before that they were united under the previous Kalifah that existed before the Ottomans.  Muslims had never sought to be independant, nationalist, racist states prior to the fall of the Ottoman Empire Kalifah in WW1.  The Kalifah was himself a Turk, but Muslims of all nationalities, Caucasion, African, Indian, Asian, and even Christians and Jews existed in relative harmony under the Kalifah.  It was Britian's colonial period that played the primary role in infecting nationalism, racism, and independance within the Muslim regions.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 11:40:13 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 12:38:33 AM »

3.Islamic conquest of this region and other regions seems to be a just conquest in your view?

3. I agree premodern and early modern empires differ from the modern era of nation-states. The question is whether you view the Ottoman empire as more legitimate than other conquests of this and other regions?

Muslims are supposed to be unified under a Kalifah (supreme Islamic political ruler), so therefore the Palestinians willingly pledged allegiance to the Kalifah for a period of 400 years, and before that they were united under the previous Kalifah that existed before the Ottomans.  Muslims had never sought to be independant, nationalist, racist states prior to the fall of the Ottoman Empire Kalifah in WW1.  The Kalifah was himself a Turk, but Muslims of all nationalities, Caucasion, African, Indian, Asian, and even Christians and Jews existed in relative harmony under the Kalifah.  It was Britian's colonial period that played the primary role in infecting nationalism, racism, and independance within the Muslim regions.

BRYANNNNN!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 01:55:16 AM »
Palestine originally included Jordan. Now how much of Palestine did the Arabs get and how much did the Zionists get?- Who had the majority of the territory?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 06:59:37 AM »
If you really had as much faith in Allah as you claim you wouldn't care what happened to Arabs in Palestine. If they truly are Muslims like you say then they will be taken care of by God, and nothing Israel or Britain, or your friend Satan, can do anything to stop that.

So basically you mean leave the Middle East to it's fate and pray God somehow prevents the tonnes of explosives from falling on people?

Somehow I don't think God really intervenes like that Superman style it just dosn't happen and it's stupid to expect God to. How about as people we try to solve our problems ourselves and stop calling on the Creator of the Universe. I believe Jesus was a person and as a person he is a testament to what people can do to make the world a better place.

what did Jesus actually do to change anything? He taught what? morality? That was nothing new. It was only in his spiritual signficance that changes started happening, and that was after the man died.

thats your opinion of the Man. Im saying forget the dogmatic bullshit, for me it dosn't matter whether he had supernatural powers or not. The way he lived his life, not the way he died, is what matters.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2006, 08:53:49 AM »
Palestine originally included Jordan. Now how much of Palestine did the Arabs get and how much did the Zionists get?- Who had the majority of the territory?

Jordan became its own distinct, independent unit on March 22, 1946.

Partition Plan = 1947.

The majority of the PALESTINE MANDATE under the Partition Plan was then to be given to the Jews (55% > 50%, in case you haven't realized)... again, they only made up 30% of the population, and owned less than 10% of the land at the time.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker