Author Topic: Crooked I, drop an album already! You have been in this business for 9 YEARS!  (Read 539 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
i aint buyin no mixtape or no dvd, DROP AN ALBUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alkhamist

• Lil Geezy
I agree.... but at least he's still dropping new music on mixtapes etc.  :)

Intriago33

i aint buyin no mixtape or no dvd, DROP AN ALBUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Boss 2 was all original beats, it was almost an album-before-the-album type project.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Crooked I is fading from public intrest. Anyone who disagrees is in denial or don't remember the buzz he had 5 years ago. True, what happened with Death Row wasn't his fault. And he does do what a lot of other rappers from the West don't, and that's market yourself and not rush things. However how can you expect anything to happen for you if you do not release an album? Espically after 9 years. You aren't going to blow up in the mainstream without putting independent albums that the hood can jam to unless you have major connections (which Crooked I doesn't have). Putting out DVD's before you've ever dropped an album is kind of pointless. And let's face it, a mixtape ain't shit, because you can't call it your own. There is a difference between starting something from scratch and it being yours then using someone else's mixed shit to show your talent. Anyone can drop a mixtape these days.

true words, at the end of the day dropping 1249 mixtapes with no album in sight is pointless and droppin a DVD with zero albums is kinda dumb

the truth is: Snoop talking about Crooked was the best thing to ever happen to him because now people are talking about him again, no one has really cared about crooked in a bit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

kingwell

Young Boss 2 is sick as hell.  The dvd is going to create a bit of a buzz for him, PLUS there is a soundtrack full of his music to it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I liked crooked I in 99.