Author Topic: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)  (Read 6324 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2006, 10:47:16 PM »
Peeps are blowing this shit way outta proportion.

Big ups to Snoop for doing his thang.

Crooked I is dope, but it sounds like he's catching feelings over some dumb shit.

And I don't buy that Crooked can get at Russel Simmons but can't get ahold of Snoop... come on... let's be real.

Patch it up and move on.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2006, 11:02:37 PM »
It came across really hypocritical when Snoop was speaking on all of the unity and then took a few jabs at Crooked I.  I'll buy into Snoops unity statement if he can rise above this shit and try and get something poppin with him.

Also, Crook seems like an intelligent dude.  I've never gotten into him...can anybody up a track?
i could up his young boss vol. 1 mixtape and Westcoasanostra

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2006, 12:36:58 AM »
i expected a harder response...because snoop really tried to destroy crook with that interview
but its all good..crooked i is smart..he knows that snoop dont really want it with him

SGV

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2006, 01:06:10 AM »
I question the manhood of some of the people on Dubcc sometimes. How is Crooked I "catching feelings" or "over reacting" to these comments? As a man, if anybody disrespects me (even if they TRY to cover it up with a "no disrespect" tag line), I'm gonna fire back. I don't live on my knees, I guess some of you do. Crooked I is a man and as a man, he handled it as such. It's obvious, from what he stated, that getting Snoop on the phone is a difficult task. So, why not come at him on the same place Snoop went at him?

At the same talking, you guys are downing Crooked for going at Snoop. Downing him for dissing Snoop. Downing him for not hollerin' at Snoop 1 on 1. Where's the outrage towards Snoop? Why does Snoop get a pass for dissing Crooked on not one, not two, but three occassions? Why does Snoop get a pass for hollerin' at Dubcnn to air his feelings about Crooked out, as opposed to hittin' him up man to man? Get Snoops dick and balls out your mouths for a second and realize: HE SPOKE ON CROOKED I FIRST.

In this game, if someone talks about you, you have every right to talk about them. Eye for an Eye... Tooth for a Tooth. Snoop's a man, he made those comments, let him get the reprucussions that come from statements as such. It's not a question of who wants it with who. It's a matter of respect. Crooked I, even though he may have dissed him, has immense respect for Snoop. You can hear it in his voice and the way he speaks about the man. Snoop needs to get off his high horse and live by his words. UNITE THE WEST.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2006, 01:08:53 AM »
I question the manhood of some of the people on Dubcc sometimes. How is Crooked I "catching feelings" or "over reacting" to these comments? As a man, if anybody disrespects me (even if they TRY to cover it up with a "no disrespect" tag line), I'm gonna fire back. I don't live on my knees, I guess some of you do. Crooked I is a man and as a man, he handled it as such. It's obvious, from what he stated, that getting Snoop on the phone is a difficult task. So, why not come at him on the same place Snoop went at him?

At the same talking, you guys are downing Crooked for going at Snoop. Downing him for dissing Snoop. Downing him for not hollerin' at Snoop 1 on 1. Where's the outrage towards Snoop? Why does Snoop get a pass for dissing Crooked on not one, not two, but three occassions? Why does Snoop get a pass for hollerin' at Dubcnn to air his feelings about Crooked out, as opposed to hittin' him up man to man? Get Snoops dick and balls out your mouths for a second and realize: HE SPOKE ON CROOKED I FIRST.

In this game, if someone talks about you, you have every right to talk about them. Eye for an Eye... Tooth for a Tooth. Snoop's a man, he made those comments, let him get the reprucussions that come from statements as such. It's not a question of who wants it with who. It's a matter of respect. Crooked I, even though he may have dissed him, has immense respect for Snoop. You can hear it in his voice and the way he speaks about the man. Snoop needs to get off his high horse and live by his words. UNITE THE WEST.

One of the realest things ever said! couldnt agree more

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2006, 01:33:28 AM »

Exactly. I'm really amazed by all this hate for Crooked. Snoop disses him, but he's wrong for responding? LOL.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2006, 01:44:44 AM »

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2006, 01:57:02 AM »
K "Crooked gets all bent out of shape (no pun intended... seriously). 

^^haha sure. I have to agree with you tho. the most exciting thing he didn't speak on which is that Dre track
propz to nima anywhere

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2006, 02:40:06 AM »
tnx nima n rest of yall!!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2006, 03:46:55 AM »
long time to be sitting still infront of the computer but that was some of the realest shit i ever read and heard. Crooked just moved up a notch in my book after that. Agree with pretty much everything in his response.

Be interesting to c if Snoop will get back at you Nima with his views after that.

Props again dub

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2006, 05:19:48 AM »
I've read a lot of Crooked I interviews in the past, and in every single one of them he came accross as a very humble guy, but this interview tops everything, period.

Crooked I knows how to give interviews. A lot of rappers give some shitty replies when asked a question, and a lot of them can't even construct a proper sentence! They just say some words combined with "and shit"/"you know what I mean homie?"/"mothafuckas" and other stuff like that. When they say 500 words, at least 250 of them will have nothing to do with the interview, but simply them struggling to make their point clear.
Sure, Crooked says "you know what I mean" occassionally too, but the man explains what he's talking about. He's not talking about stuff vaguely. He makes his point clear. Even if it takes 57 minutes! The man's articulate, and I wish that more rappers would be like him.
It's like a lot of rappers are afraid of giving the impression they're 'intelligent'. Always busy trying to maintaint their 'gangsta-persona'.

Also, the part where Crooked talks about him dropping out of junior high...that was interesting. I indeed had never heard him say that before. He must be one of the few artists in the game who actually cares for the youth. How many rappers wouldn't exploit that part of their life in interviews? A lot of them. I've read many interviews in which artists say "And then I dropped out of high school" acting like that's a cool thing to do. Crooked I had no other choice this time than mentioning it, but he immediately adds that he's NOT proud of it.

As always, I really wish Crooked I the best of luck with his carreer. There may be a lot of talented rappers on the West Coast, but Crooked is someone who DESERVES to have a succesful carreer.

Props to Dubcnn for the interview 8)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:21:20 AM by CRAFTY »

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2006, 10:26:11 AM »
Crooked had some really clever responses! Props 2 him 4 not goin in 2 this interview all guns blazin like most other rappers would. Dude actually gave responsible replies 2 wot snoop said.

Dudes got his head screwed on properly, and like sum1 else sed he DESERVES a career!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »
Crooked I = The Future.. Snoop = The Past..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2006, 11:31:19 AM »
Props to Crooked for keeping it real.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

herm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »

crook needs to show a little more respect to snoop...snoop has been in the game way longer than crook and has been puttin it down for the west way longer....i think thats where the difference is...snoop feels like he deserves sum props...like when crook was like i aint no 2nd team player im in the press box while he's playing on the court....man you cant say that about snoop...if anything snoop is in the press box...i mean ur skills is sick and on point but ur record sales dont say shit...u dont even have a record out for u to be talking like that....snoop is a legend in this game...when snoop was talking about if i would have dissed him he would have been done...hes right...crook would have been done...it happened before...look at canibus dissin LL...canibus was the sickest up and coming rapper there was...and he disses LL and then LL dissed him back and his career was over...people dont understand u gotta repect the legends...these legends have made a lot of people rich in this industry..and people are loyal to them...why do u think game never dissed Jay...cuz he knows u dont diss legends...all snoop wants is a little respect and recognition...and im sure he'll have no prob. taking crook to the next level....and crook shouldnt be like yo i can get snoop 10 mill and take him to the next level..man u talking about SNOOP DOGG....snoop dont need crook, crook needs snoops help...snoop is already established man...and it little comments like that where tha lack of respect comes into play....snoops spittin hard again man...i think hes back on that doggystyle shit...hes got his delivery back...and thats all he needs...cuz no one can fuck with his style