Author Topic: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)  (Read 6258 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2006, 02:22:16 PM »
Kind of a boring interview, am I correct, it's an entire 30 minutes or whatever transcribed of Crooked I speaking about Snoop?  Snoop said like a paragraph about him, Crooked I tells us his history, what school he didn't go to, where he was born, talks about his parents, everybody he's ever rapped with, blah blah blah

He's talkin all this shit about knowing Koch and having 6 mil deals lined up but can't get an album released in 10 years?  Come on man. 

I hope he does well, I hope he gets out there in a big way, but everybody's talking all of this 'bigger man' shit because he gave an interview to somebody?  Somebody asked Snoop a question while he was obviously high as hell, he said a couple sentences, finished it with "I got lots of love for him, no disrespect" and now Crooked gets all bent out of shape (no pun intended... seriously).  Why don't he just call Snoop up?

I read this interview, it just looks like how girls used to talk at the lunch table in high school.  No disrespect. 

Kinda harsh lol, but I agree

jparkx1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »
yo...on some real shit...crooked I was tight...that interview he did....he juss let everyone know the deal....u can tell he's a smart dude....more respect for him

Kind of a boring interview, am I correct, it's an entire 30 minutes or whatever transcribed of Crooked I speaking about Snoop?  Snoop said like a paragraph about him, Crooked I tells us his history, what school he didn't go to, where he was born, talks about his parents, everybody he's ever rapped with, blah blah blah

He's talkin all this shit about knowing Koch and having 6 mil deals lined up but can't get an album released in 10 years?  Come on man. 

I hope he does well, I hope he gets out there in a big way, but everybody's talking all of this 'bigger man' shit because he gave an interview to somebody?  Somebody asked Snoop a question while he was obviously high as hell, he said a couple sentences, finished it with "I got lots of love for him, no disrespect" and now Crooked gets all bent out of shape (no pun intended... seriously).  Why don't he just call Snoop up?

I read this interview, it just looks like how girls used to talk at the lunch table in high school.  No disrespect. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2006, 02:36:41 PM »
Yeah, he's definately intelligent, and I'm not all 'fuck crooked I' or anything, I just think he needs to make some big moves musically and let that be where people hear his name. 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »
Glad ya'll liked it! Keep it coming!

hempkside2

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2006, 02:39:51 PM »
I dont listen to crooked I because of the whole deathrow vs snoop thing but i really feel is interview.I read interviews with crooked i and snoop where they both call each other out but i know westcoast have great artists but not only snoop need to make power moves with them but what about dr.dre...to me i thing that nigga is selfish! and i really think snoop and crooked need to unite. remember a chain is as strong as its weakest link.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »
yo...on some real shit...crooked I was tight...that interview he did....he juss let everyone know the deal....u can tell he's a smart dude....more respect for him

yea imo, he just repeated 1 thing a few times, which was un-needed... but he def had to get that off his chest

kingwell

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2006, 02:54:34 PM »
Props Nima for the interview!  Crook always is a humble dude, definitely a good read!

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »
dats some real shit.....but tis true snoop is just mad cause crooked i dont want to shine his balls and fall underhim ..dats the real issue here ..snoop wants to be at the forefront and his credibilty is bout ZERO ...from he started wearing those pimp suits that nica cant be trusted...he wants to be the defender of the WEST and aint no one realy checking for him ..he needs to be behind the scenes his time is up .he need to play an executive roll..i see even young joc selling more units than cali is active so wat the fuck is snoop doing....50 cent been caking the most with new artists ....so what is snoop sayin about that and his ceo post at koch....snoop wants to be the leader of a non starting team .. ::)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2006, 03:00:40 PM »
its the C R double OOOOOOH OOOOOHHH ked running the showwwww ohhhhhhhh .....uhh uhhh ...someone upload that shit now...that nica fucs it up what compilation was that ? must be the one where LBC shitted on snoopy.."bustaz"....ha ha ha ha ha snoop u a bitch boy ...now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch ;D

Intriago33

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2006, 03:09:32 PM »
Nima: will you be getting this interview to Snoop's attention?

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2006, 03:10:58 PM »
nateandmiles yous a b!tch!!! HAHAHA TWERP KILLLA CALLII!!!!

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2006, 03:17:34 PM »
Real talk. Crooked I always comes off as a real intelligent dude in interviews. You cant say that about most rappers. He handled himself well. Props for the interview.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2006, 03:21:47 PM »

Yeah I sent it to him.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2006, 03:22:32 PM »
and who wrote that kurupt song on disfunctional family???
now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)
nuthin against snoop but snoop cant even rap right now and he aint even doin it as big as his peers ....so for him to run his mouth . ::)he gots to be checked....cali active wont even see GOLD  ???

Intriago33

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2006, 03:24:31 PM »

Yeah I sent it to him.

Aight coo, hopefully smth positive comes out of all this.