Author Topic: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)  (Read 6269 times)

Doughboy

• Lil Geezy
Re: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2006, 05:14:18 PM »
Maaan, if this shits true I'm behind Crooked I all the way. One of the smartest rappers i've heard speak on shit.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2006, 05:36:41 PM »
I always liked Snoop but he is coming off real bad.

Crooked I made the same point I made in the other thread: Snoop claims he wants to unify the west, but in the next breath insults Crooked. That is a bitch move.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »
why does he think he's the boss of the west?

he has never done SHIT, nigga hasn't even dropped an album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

herm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »
crooked is probably the most lyrical, sickest rappers we've got on the west....that being said snoop is still the big dog in the house...and crook still has to respect that...and he does...but i think the problem snoop has with crook is that crook never showed snoop any love or any props till this interview....i mean you look at game, and hes all about giving love the OGs of the west...thats where i think snoop feels a little disrepected...snoop is right though people from west need his stamp to shine....i mean u look at crook hes been bussin for like 7-10 years...through the underground, wake up show, etc....and still does not have a record to his name...i think crooks biggest mistake was him not signing with aftermath...had he done that he would be where game is at now....that being said...snoop and crook def. need to hook up!!!! it would be legendary...they are both my fav rappers of all time

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2006, 05:52:53 PM »
Good lookin on the interview Nima u did your thang homie, Crooked I is a real nigga fa reals man and if Snoop is gonna try to X him out over some old ass Death Row Beef then fuck Snoop, He let Kurupt come back and, Kurupt made more than one diss on his ass when he went back to Death Row, another thing he let Daz come bacfk Daz was talkin major shit about him at one point, he also keep saying he ain't got no beef with Tray Deee and Tracy wanted to kill Snoops ass, but u not gonna drop the bullshit with Crooked who only made one diss on your ass and that was because Snoop dissed him first, I even hear he cool with Eastwood now who also dissed Snoop on Tha Row Yall Hoes because of that "Crumb off the table shit snoop said on Pimp Slapped........This makes me think that Snoop fears Crooked rapping style like he know Crook is one of the best on the West who aint lookin for his handouts so the nigga mad about that....Get over that shit Snoop like Crooked said u should be on some Jay-Z type shit right now, Snoop is a hypocrite and I still bang Snoop shit but if he really is trying to bring unity he need to let that shit go from that Death Row bullshit and do music with Crooked and get all this money that's out there for them Fuck The Beef that shit is Wack..................

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2006, 06:00:27 PM »
Great interview Nima and Rud.

Will be interesting to see how/if Snoop responds.
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2006, 06:04:14 PM »

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2006, 06:07:15 PM »

d-nice

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
It ain't that important to me if Snoop and Crooked I do a track together. They have worked together before. As long as they can come to a understanding and move forward. The only thing Snoop could help Crooked I with is some exposure by being on a track.

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2006, 06:17:06 PM »
Oh and for those looking for Crooked I tracks check out a few I have on my webspace (crookedi folder): http://df05.dot5hosting.com/~lfcstrea/
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

Trauma-san

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2006, 06:39:02 PM »
i aint got nutin against snoop..i wont even discuss him ...but man he there talkin all this dudu bout crooked and unity and shit..so he need to be checked simple as that ..like i said this old niggaz need to make way for the new cats..they hoggin the limelight..we dont even hear of any new rappers from the WEST ...and u look EAST ..look at the south is fresh new cats poppin ...even chammilionare is sellin more than this nicaz...mike jones got bigger houses than this cats..so wtf is snoop on about??? man if they aint fuckin with the level of gunit et al ...they need to quit...now chuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Yeah.  Snoop's hoggin the limelight.  There's only 1 microphone on the whole west coast and Snoop has it locked up at his house.  GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Trauma-san

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »
Oh, and Might I reiterate, Snoop didn't say shit.  All he said was he didn't like Crooked's flow.  SO THE FUCK WHAT?  That's *ALL* he said.  He said Crooked should get in a group of three guys, and Crook will shine better than them, and then he can do a solo thing coming out of a group like Snoop's trying to do with everybody else.

The absolute only negative thing he said about Crooked I was he didn't like his delivery.  OH THE FUCK WHATEVER he spent the rest of the paragraph talking about how he's cool with Crook and all this shit. 

Yall are some fucking PUSSIES, Crooked I's the biggest one of the bunch getting all upset over 1 little comment. Everybody's supposed to suck his dick and say how great he is, the king of the westcoast tells him "nah, I ain't feelin it" in the same interview he mentions Dre not feelin' Snoop and making him re-record every fucking word on a track, and everybody gets upset. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2006, 08:47:38 PM »
^^^ everyone is different fool...crooked obviously took it in a harsh way...thats the way he is...so settle down "king of kings"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2006, 09:42:06 PM »
"It's a contradiction to say you wanna unify the West Coast, and then attack a Crooked I, who's been putting it down for the West Coast for years, all over America." - Crooked I

Exactly! Snoop is a son-of-a-bitch. And when it's time for his album to drop, we'll see how much he cares about the West...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2006, 10:34:30 PM »
I always had respect for crooked but i have even more respect after hearing this interview.

propz to dubcnn for doing a good job and propz on posting the audio like always for those who dont feel like reading that long ass shit.